Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Was Already A Governor Before Apc Was Created We Built It From Crash- Oshomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Already A Governor Before Apc Was Created We Built It From Crash- Oshomole (337 Views)

Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" / Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Already A Governor Before Apc Was Created We Built It From Crash- Oshomole by Discovery4today: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma_7YpbgX9E
I WAS ALREADY A GOVERNOR BEFORE APC WAS CREATED, APC IS MY FAMILY HOUSE- ADAMS OSHIOMOLE
My own idea of loyalty is that you must be ready to take the bullet for the course you believe in
APC is our family house, nobody can chase me away
I was a governor before APC was formed.
APC is our house we built it from the crash, I was already a governor, we created APC before other people came to join, therefore nothing, absolutely nothing can make me to have a second thought about my family house. Apc is our family house, we will defend it, protect it beautify it and look for a possible tenant

Re: I Was Already A Governor Before Apc Was Created We Built It From Crash- Oshomole by amazingcastro94(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2020
it is now the game starts....
Re: I Was Already A Governor Before Apc Was Created We Built It From Crash- Oshomole by realstars: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2020
That's True.
Re: I Was Already A Governor Before Apc Was Created We Built It From Crash- Oshomole by Amotolongbo(f): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2020
We built it from crash?
Re: I Was Already A Governor Before Apc Was Created We Built It From Crash- Oshomole by Chimezirim121: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2020
So what has changed? APC may not win Edo governorship election
Re: I Was Already A Governor Before Apc Was Created We Built It From Crash- Oshomole by ThiagoKid(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2020
Yen yen yen yen
The tailor man
Re: I Was Already A Governor Before Apc Was Created We Built It From Crash- Oshomole by Ejima1: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Unstatesmanlike Naggings Of Former President Obasanjo / VIDEO: How Fayose Forced PDP Leaders To Swear Oath Of Allegiance / The Moment Akpabio Dropped The Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.