Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

10 Year Old Girl Subjected To Rape By Five Men Including Her Aunt's Husband In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Year Old Girl Subjected To Rape By Five Men Including Her Aunt's Husband In (347 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Old Girl Subjected To Rape By Five Men Including Her Aunt's Husband In by Davidtolu12(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2020
10 year old girl subjected to rape by five men including her aunt's husband in Kaduna

A 10-year-old girl subjected to rape by five men including her aunt’s husband, has been rescued by youths in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

The victim who is now in the custody of Hajiya Rabi Salisu of Arida Foundation of Nigeria (AFN), found herself in a circle of rape after her mother reported her to her aunt’s husband for refusing to hawk.

Her aunt's husband reportedly took advantage of the situation and also introduced her to two of his relatives who combined to rape her.

Rabi said;

“The girl reported to her mother when she started seeing blood in her urine and the mother warned the sister’s husband to stay away from her.

“However, since the girl continued to hawk, in the process, she met a man selling fairly-used clothes in the market, who bought her a school sandal and also began abusing her.

“Subsequently, a bakery owner also joined the queue after buying cooked rice that she was hawking. At the end of the day, about five men were sexually exploiting her.”

Read full news below-:

http://www.davidotokiblog.com.ng/2020/07/10-year-old-girl-subjected-to-rape-by.html

Re: 10 Year Old Girl Subjected To Rape By Five Men Including Her Aunt's Husband In by dfrost: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2020
This is crazy. angry shocked embarassed cry

Still thinking from the top of my head on what to do to rapists...

(1) (Reply)

Akinyele:killings Too Many As Women Lead Residents To Protest / Golden State Killer Joseph Deangelo Sentenced To Life In Prison / Police Brutality: SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.