Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US (47771 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by FlordFlorez(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Soleimani's death really pain these fools sha. The funny thing is that they're slaughtering their citizens as a revenge on US of A. First, they shut down a plane which houses more the a hundred of their citizens. Now this. My question to Rouhani & Ayatollah is: how many more of ur citizen will die??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Trimque2k1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: http://www.anews.com.tr/world/2020/07/20/iran-executes-man-convicted-of-spying-on-us-slain-general
Iran still on the losing end even though they just took down the traitor but it's still one of their own dying, adding to the ones they've lost b4 now due to war with US
But peace is just not costly as this tho...

2 Likes

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by GalPissetzky: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
the man no get name? that is why trump bombs una

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by vickydevoka(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Fear Islamists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Halexgos3(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
God bless Umar and usmari and umari
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by uniqueboi1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iran go retaliate till forever. Very foolish country.

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by womenareapes: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Muslim nations! the most miserable place to live on this earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by RPG2020(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Still their loss.

God bless America
God bless Donald Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

You get long way
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Quelme: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Still their loss.

God bless America
God bless Donald Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

Hear yourself. It's a pity!!!
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
SWORD419:
Good for him
We need to start doing same to ipob traitors that are quick to celebrate negativity and frown at positivity.
Same should also be done to our corrupt politicians, elites, police and the crooks in the millitary
Thank u

May ur generation be wipped out by flood from Indian ocean. Idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by zod404(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
SWORD419:
Good for him
We need to start doing same to ipob traitors that are quick to celebrate negativity and frown at positivity.
Same should also be done to our corrupt politicians, elites, police and the crooks in the millitary
Thank u
Senseless comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by TheFacelessMan: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Sunnyja: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
SWORD419:
Good for him
Thank u
How you left killer herdsmen, bandits and Boko boys to focus on IPOB is what I don't understand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Thereishel: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dpharisee:
I hope this is not a face saving measure to appeal to public sentiment.
The movement of Sulemani was not really a top secret as he was in Iraq at the invitation of the legitimate government.
The US action was a gross violation of Iraqi sovereignty and international law.
The confusion here is that the Americans claim to be fighting ISIS in Syria while this guy was enemy number one of ISIS. Perhaps a case of the friend of my enemy is my friend shocked

You are ignorant, so USA should wait when the terrorist was planning to lunch attack on American interest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
vickydevoka:
Fear Islamists
shut d Bleep up....treason is a serious sin everywhere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
So sad... America should have protected him..
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by ImportLinkz: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Olayetan:
Inagine, and America couldn't secure his safety after being their spy.

That's very unintelligent of America.

I'd rather say that it was the spy that was unintelligent.
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dpharisee:
I hope this is not a face saving measure to appeal to public sentiment.
The movement of Sulemani was not really a top secret as he was in Iraq at the invitation of the legitimate government.
The US action was a gross violation of Iraqi sovereignty and international law.
The confusion here is that the Americans claim to be fighting ISIS in Syria while this guy was enemy number one of ISIS. Perhaps a case of the friend of my enemy is my friend shocked

A friend of my enemy is my friend?

5 Likes

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by kayjay69(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
I do not think this was the real guy that spied on Qasem Soleimani. It is a well known fact that on the day he was assassinated, his itinerary was well known in advance by Israeli and US operatives within the region. Soleimani even flew and landed in a public airport in Baghdad. I think he even flew a public airline.

I just feel like this guy is a fall guy. A way for the regime to save face.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by FlordFlorez(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sunnyja:
How you left killer herdsmen, bandits and Boko boys to focus on IPOB is what I don't understand.
U shouldn't have honour him by quoting. U should know he's a terrorist cum bandit.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by AmazingELixir: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Still their loss.

God bless America
God bless Donald Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

If you know much energy, time, intelligence and money that it takes to recruit a spy you wouldn't be say it's still their loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by profmicky: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Biafra pig ndooo

Kriss216:
Still their loss.

God bless America
God bless Donald Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by AmazingELixir: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Still their loss.

God bless America
God bless Donald Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

If you know much energy, time, intelligence and money that it takes to recruit a foreign spy or an informant you wouldn't be say it's still their loss.
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by sapientia(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Someone invited by Iraq government killed by a spy?

Mitcheww

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
What our useless politicians deserve undecided
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by bizhop01: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
America always know how to use and dump, no reason to trust this kind of people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Superwave: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Still their loss.

God bless America
God bless Donald Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

Another foolish Igbo on display.

The shame is on your bigoted father who happens to be a nobody in his living room talk more of his immediate environs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
A person that has a hard face is a wicked person. But the person that always smile in public and at the cameras are seen as nice and wonderful fellows. That's what people of the world think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by illicit(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Their problem
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by bigfish3k: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
SWORD419:
Good for him
Thank u
And release repented boko haram.
Clap for yourself. Ozuo

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by cafempropertyng: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Register to be a Member,CAFEM Computer and Real Estate Institute and get the title MCCRE to begin a career as a Certified Web developer and a Certified Estate Manager(With Issuance of certificates of membership and qualification).Click www.cafemstores.com.ng and scroll down to the "Membership Form" to register as a member for free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) / Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.