Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US (48007 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by afrikanns: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Soleimani's death really pain these fools sha. The funny thing is that they're slaughtering their citizens as a revenge on US of A. First, they shut down a plane which houses more the a hundred of their citizens. Now this. My question to Rouhani & Ayatollah is: how many more of ur citizen will die??

This guy just talked like a real big fool, a thinkless animal, a top general was killed with violations of a country sovereignty and condemned by the whole world. You living in a dirty corner of your discomfort zone blaming them for killing a traitor.

You are the bigger fool enemy.
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by JFT24(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ekejoestar:
The problem with these types of regime is that its operations are shrouded in secrecy and mystery... Thats all i have to say.

Secrecy is synonymous to all government establishments.

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by olajizz01(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Still their loss.

God bless America
God bless Donald Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
Na Ambode issue go kill you there,you guys will never mind your business for your region,you keep coming to SW as if your region has being torn by war,but the same SW is you perceived enemy,what an ingrate.
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Slynation(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Still loosing on all fronts....
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by FlordFlorez(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
afrikanns:

This guy just talked like a real big fool, a thinkless animal, a top general was killed with violations of a country sovereignty and condemned by the whole world. You living in a dirty corner of your discomfort zone blaming them for killing a traitor.

mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 2 and 3 broken. I demand for justice. I was critical but logical. Instead of having healthy conversation with me like an adult, he rain insults on me. I demand justice!!!! mynd44 mynd44 seun seun lalasticlala lalasticlala. Justice must prevail!!!
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
SWORD419:
Good for him
We need to start doing same to ipob traitors that are quick to celebrate negativity and frown at positivity.
Same should also be done to our corrupt politicians, elites, police and the crooks in the millitary
Thank u
c
Very soon you will be cooling your feet in DSS underground cell
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by SWORD419(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
operationmoses:
c
Very soon you will be cooling your feet in DSS underground cell
grin grin grin angry ;Duseless donkey im at janguza barracks coman beat me
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Tapout(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drabeey:
This people can be so mean and... lipsrsealed

median

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by cooooooks(m): 1:23am On Jul 21, 2020
They are talking about actual espionage that led to deaths while you are talking about "negativity and positivity".

Make it make sense.

SWORD419:
Good for him
We need to start doing same to ipob traitors that are quick to celebrate negativity and frown at positivity.
Same should also be done to our corrupt politicians, elites, police and the crooks in the millitary
Thank u
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by amuwo1980: 1:29am On Jul 21, 2020
SWORD419:
Good for him
Thank u

May the heavens hang u , you not Ipoh deserves to be hunted and quartered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by od501: 3:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Investnow2017:

The recent sporadic spate of explosions at strategic locations in Iran lately though. It is unending since the past few weeks.

Menh... That country Shaa!
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by femmyapson(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Realtalk20:
Oh well

DO NOT EVER POST AMBODE AND MY OBASEKI'S NAMES IN THE SAME SENTENCE...

That is an insult to the honorable governor.. amobode is an elede appointed by takpa rakpa no ogie oyi, neither have shame or morals

Long live Edo state

Edo is not Lagos ... No God fatherism and praising of thugs like mc oluomo in Edo state

Even when former governor Lucky tried all he could to give Bobby power we reminded him that bobby was and will always remain a tout and we spat on him

But in Lagos mc oluomo is a celebrity...

Edo is Eden and will never be Sodom like Lagos ..an overhyped ghetto which will never be a megacity

Say otherwise and tugha gioan

And you were making sense o until you got here

"an overhyped ghetto which will never be a megacity"

Ma sobe mo(Don't say that again)
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Realtalk20: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2020
femmyapson:

And you were making sense o until you got here

"an overhyped ghetto which will never be a megacity"

Ma sobe mo(Don't say that again)

Bros if you do not know about the history of the Benin people go and do your research.

Who own Lagos ? What is Eko in Yoruba language? It has no meaning now ask what Ekò meanings in Edo state

Edo is not Lagos , Lagos is no man's land , a ghetto we abandoned and left for the grabbers

Period
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by alexhales1122: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2020
Thank you so much for this post , I always wanted to see Post Like this
<a href="https://kissasianco.com/">Kiss Asian</a>
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by FlordFlorez(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2020
afrikanns:

Now that you have been ban, u will learn to be objective logically and not being provocative.
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Osker: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2020
I think they are very brave.
Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by Osker: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2020
ok

Re: Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US by SenatePresdo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
adekunle105:
But you want go to Dubai (U.A.E).

You Emailed me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers / Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured / Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.