Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North (12469 Views)

Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by jcross19: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Of course we know they can't be friends of APC, so why not treat them as such and smoke them out as enemies.

Talk is cheap your Excellency sir.
Because People are loosing their lives daily to this so called enemies.

Unless someone is saying they're stronger than all the Nigerian arm forces put together

Please jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
can you see why Nigeria will remain in this mess forever? you are still addressing him your Excellency sir? which is excellent is he commanding ? killing of innocent souls?
Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by paix(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
does that mean enemies of pdp (apc)created bokoharam that disrupted pdp government?
You dey mind dem?
Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by paix(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Let the blame game start. I don't know when the APC will ever be responsible for anything.
Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by bejeria101(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
This same stupid fool was going to beg them or does he suddenly have amnesia? Moronic airhead.
Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
this real cluless alamaijiri turn governor should just close his dirty mouth since he has nothing meaningful to say. a leader should be talking of finding a solution
Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by Mars16(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Of course we know they can't be friends of APC, so why not treat them as such and smoke them out as enemies.

Talk is cheap your Excellency sir.
Because People are loosing their lives daily to this so called enemies.

Unless someone is saying they're stronger than all the Nigerian arm forces put together

Please jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by errandsbyphina(f): 2:56am On Jul 21, 2020
May God make us great again.

It's well for Nigeria.

Anyways, please patronize me for locally sourced products to be delivered anywhere within or outside Nigeria.

Errandsbyphina
AKA Iyaloja

Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by ceneta(m): 5:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Live Stream Rugby Game, whether you are next to your TV set or not. With innovative live streaming options and ios & Android apps for your smartphones and Wallabies Rugby live tablets, Australia Rugby stream you can catch all the live action on Wallabies Rugby online the go. Go on with your daily Australia Rugby activities with no England Rugby online worries of missing out on the intriguing All Blacks matchups.
Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by 040drogba: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2020
God will jeopadise, their mission
Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by Niaja4real(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/masari-enemies-of-apc-behind-attacks-by-bandits-in-the-north/amp

Stupid idiot!
I remember this mofo was once a speaker of the HOR. I know that, that kind of feat can only happen in Nigeria.
So you@masari know of this all the while, and you were paying them in millions of Naira, so they could buy more weapons
Are you sure you're healthy upstairs@masari
Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by Omooba77: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2020
Niaja4real:

Stupid idiot!
I remember this mofo was once a speaker of the HOR. I know that, that kind of feat can only happen in Nigeria.
So you@masari know of this all the while, and you were paying them in millions of Naira, so they could buy more weapons
Are you sure you're healthy upstairs@masari

He was part and parcel of PDP. It is shows how morally bankrupt our politicians and followers are. In which part of the world do you see politicians drifting from one party to another, year in year out.

2 Likes

Re: Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North by donmik: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Thank u for the confession of how u and your bros drove Jonathan using terrorism.
And how enemies of this govt is trying to unsurp power from u.
And how your APC govt is only talking lies that u can stop terrorism in 3 months in office.
We have seen all the love and fulfilments from u.
Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Health Ministry's Proposal To Borrow ₦82bn To Buy Mosquito Nets / Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” / Isese Day: Adeleke Declares Monday Public Holiday In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.