Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,088 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

So Now Tinubu Have Learnt Some Lesson.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Now Tinubu Have Learnt Some Lesson.. (284 Views)

Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Now Tinubu Have Learnt Some Lesson.. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2020
It took a so called common ward chairman who suspended Oshobaba and some strong cabals led by El rufai and Chibuike Amaechi to finally drum some sense to Ahmed Bola Tinubu..

For those late to the news, Olusegun Abraham have finally stood down for Akeredolu to vie for his hard earned 2nd term... This can only be possible with his Burdillion master asking him to do so for the sake of the party...

Abraham have been unapologetic Tinubu's stooge, after Akeredolu won, the plan was to trap him with a direct primary election which would have been approved by Oshobaba.. As God will have it, Oshobaba is out of the picture paving way for Akeredolu to secure the indirect election..

Tinubu now knowing the game is up with everyone blaming him for his tact against sitting governors finally made a huge statement last week of support the party's choice as regard to the underground strategy of moving against those seen as his opposition within the party..

Will this new move boast his chance again for the Presidency My Answer is still No..

The cabals still view him as man of revenge and no stool will be left unturned in keeping him very far from Nigerian's most powerful seat..

Like I mentioned in another post,from insiders, there is a strong canvas of moving APC 2023 presidential candidate to the SE with Orji Uzor Kalu and Ogbonnaya Onu the leading candidates... Time will tell...
Re: So Now Tinubu Have Learnt Some Lesson.. by aremuforlife(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2020
Your write up shows, you don't know who Tinubu is. Tinubu believes in consensus.

1 Like

Re: So Now Tinubu Have Learnt Some Lesson.. by IamWonderful: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2020
You are a suckling when it comes to politics, go and read the bait and the fish.

(1) (Reply)

Iniobong Idem : A Better Deal For Eket People / Battle of The Rulers And The Ruled "THE GOOD SON"; A Poem By Prince Erondu Uche / Gov. Sanwo-olu, Wife Celebrate Eid-el-kabir With Patients, Health Practitioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.