Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Game Of Thrones: All Over As Captain Hosa And Oshiomhole Line Up Forces Against - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Game Of Thrones: All Over As Captain Hosa And Oshiomhole Line Up Forces Against (455 Views)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones: All Over As Captain Hosa And Oshiomhole Line Up Forces Against by Twinbellu4(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2020
The game of thrones has just begun, I can proudly and categorically say and beat my chest this day, July 20th 2020 that the game is all over for Godwin Obaseki as regards the forthcoming Edo 2020 election.

Today's article is not about window dressing or diplomacy as regards journalism or bias in reportage.

This is simply a statement of fact based on hindsight and the recent development in the last 48 hrs.

Share this article to those that are of open mind and they would appreciate your efforts in sharing nothing more than the candid truth as regards the Edo 2020 elections.
In the last 48 hrs, two major political activities have occurred which is a clear indicator that Obaseki is as gone as good.

Adams Oshiomhole relocated back to Edo State and began his own campaign against Obaseki, Oshiomhole made some key statements such as I was nobody or not holding an office when I became Governor, Ize-Iyamu has his SIMPLE AGENDA, I Adams Oshiomhole have only one agenda. (Obaseki's removal).

That was day one on his arrival on Saturday, day two saw Adams holding a rally in Auchi were practically the whole of Edo North were in attendance.

Oshiomhole begged for forgiveness and said he was ready to placate Pastor Ize-Iyamu for defaming his character in the run-up to 2016 election and would go on his knees and beg everyone for forgiveness.

Oshiomhole is not joking and has decided to march his words with actions, he won't be going back to Abuja anymore at least not till the election is over.
Just this morning we woke up with the viral open LETTER to BUHARI by Edo Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbor urging him to plead with Obaseki to LEAVE him alone.

Well, Captain Hosa Okunbor has relocated to Benin too for the same purpose with that of Oshiomhole.

Edo State is currently on lockdown since the coming to the town of the duo.

All the PDP foot soldiers who are beneficiaries of Captain Wells Hosa are going to pledge their loyalty.

Now there was a rumour in town last week that the Otaru of Auchi instructed Philip Shaibu to only come to see him if he comes along with a broom.

We don't report palace matters as they are sacred and they must be respected, that is the Edo tradition.

Now it should be worthy of note that there are two close personalities to the Benin Palace that are well-respected sons and great men to the Benin Kingdom.

These two great men are Captain Wells Hosa Okunbor and Chief Greg Ero they are both billionaires and full-blooded sons of the Beni SOIL.

I won't exhaust you with many talks on this piece, I urge everyone reading this article from today to put their ears close to the ground and hear the beats of the drums.

If Egungun has finally entered the road he should tread with caution this post is not about diplomacy or ethics it is just the simple fact at play in Benin City.

The last 48 hrs has changed a lot of things in Edo State.

Politics they say is local, the last 48 hrs has witnessed the political leaders directing their subjects on where to stand, the directive cuts across the political divides.

Obaseki is riding on an expired PDP's ticket.

In local parlance, the people will say LATE PDP OF BLESSED MEMORY.
Re: Game Of Thrones: All Over As Captain Hosa And Oshiomhole Line Up Forces Against by dodelight(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
You Wish! Sorry, Ehn?!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: All Over As Captain Hosa And Oshiomhole Line Up Forces Against by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Your write-up is not only empty but full of the pigment of your imagination. No one can remove Obaseki, not even a million Captain Hosa, Oshiomole and the thieving Pastor could

(1) (Reply)

Pictorial Representation Of Prof. Osinbajo's Week / Presidency React Saying Southern Kaduna Killing Is Complicated / PDP Fails To Save Embattled Dep Governor After Leaving "A Divided House" In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.