Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed (1221 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by flyingpig: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
You no go like go back where you from undecided If you report her to her father now she may play the female blackmail on you and twist the story, na so you go collect shame before landing the village.

Avoid that girl and any close moment with her and return to the village before 6pm today

Thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by missawele(f): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Its better for you to goo back to where you came from.

And avoid that girl like a plague o before we get another case of false rape accusation.

I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
flyingpig:
You no go like go back where you from undecided If you report her to her father now she may play the female blackmail on you and twist the story, na so you go collect shame before landing the village.

Avoid that girl and any close moment with her and return to the village before 6pm today

Thank you

Lol bro i dont stay in the village.
I have been avoiding her.
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Ningen(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Opening up is a step in the right direction to not hating her. You can start up a conversation with her about how it's very improper and criminal to ‘touch’ people without permission. It should be easy to pass the message. You'll feel better.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by youngsahito(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
just warn about what she is trying to do and let her knows that you guyz are family and not lovers.
you also need to stop all this sexual talk with her

1 Like

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by madridguy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sit her down for counseling.
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by donbachi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hmm!..dis kind rough play.i know sure sey "NO" go dey such person mouth.
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Unnerve: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
How old is she?
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Unnerve:
How old is she?

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
youngsahito:
just warn about what she is trying to do and let her knows that you guyz are family and not lovers.
you also need to stop all this sexual talk with her

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by mariahAngel(f): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Confront her!
Let her know you know the nasty thing she did to you and how ashamed and embarrassed you are of her.
Warn her to never try that again.
The shameless girl ought to be ashamed of her molesting self.
What kind of nasty "play" have you both been playing that gave her that audacity?
You, don't you know where to draw the line?
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Unnerve: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
levi5:

Just 18
And from what i know she is still a V
She knows what she's doing then. You're the older one, and I believe you have given her the idea that you're okay with certain things hence she's getting bolder and making bolder moves.

Stop enabling her, she's an adolescent and is at that stage where the tingling feeling between her legs will make her do/say things which will help to scratch the itch.

Carrying her on your back is a no no.
Talking to her about sexual stuff is a no no.

Regarding what happened, tell her you know she touched you inappropriately and you don't like it. Tell her to never do it again because if you act like nothing happened, it will make her feel you had no problem with it.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

Confront her!
Let her know you know the nasty thing she did to you and how ashamed and embarrassed you are of her.
Warn her to never try that again.
The shameless girl ought to be ashamed of her molesting self.
What kind of nasty "play" have you both been playing that gave her that audacity?
You, don't you know where to draw the line?

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Simp grin
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Simp grin
on the contrary he is not. He is morally balanced

A man that can control his dick has solved half of all his problems in life

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
BLUELemon:
on the contrary he is not. He is morally balanced
A morally balanced man won't be discussing sex and other disgusting topic with his 18 year old cousin.

[s]A man that can control his dick has solved half of all his problems in life[/s]
A simp is not one that is promiscuous... It is one that can't act as a man and call bullshit to order. He isn't man enough to handle his issues (with an 18 year old kid for that matter), hence, his resort to NL to cry like a sissy.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by mariahAngel(f): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Simp grin

Some men are their own problem.
What do you mean by calling him a simp?
The reason why most men hate to talk about their sexual abuse experience is because people like you shame them into silence.
What would you have done in such a situation?
...and I thought you were sensible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Simp grin

Lol. On the contrary i aint a simp.
The female in question is my sister dude.
Its an abomination!!
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by CallMeAthena(f): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is dicey.Either she wants to have sex with you or she has feelings for you.Just have a talk with her and tell her how you feel.
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
A morally balanced man won't be discussing sex and other disgusting topic with his 18 year old cousin.

A simp is not one that is promiscuous... It is one that can't act as a man and call bullshit to order. He isn't man enough to handle his issues (with an 18 year old kid for that matter), hence, his resort to NL to cry like a sissy.
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

Some men are their own problem.
What do you mean by calling him a simp?
The reason why most men hate to talk about their sexual abuse experience is because people like you shame them into silence.
You are not a man so you can't understand. A man is meant to solve problems and handle his affairs, and not bitch over it.

What would you have done in such a situation?
No woman can attempt such stunt on me because they know that I don't tolerate nonsense!

If accident or anything push a woman to try such nonsense with me, she will receive a brain resetting dirty slap.

..and I thought you were sensible
You are entitled to what you think. Your thought, your business grin
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by bukatyne(f): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
She must be very mad. You should feel violated because she did violate you. Rather than pretending like you were sleeping, you should've opened your eyes and made a fuss or better yet, given her one mega slap. It would've been difficult for her to deny it had you reacted right then. You should definitely still speak to her right away: let her know what she did constitutes sexual harassment and that she should NEVER try that shit with you again. If she had any sense, she would apologize to you. Moreover, put a stop to the sexual talks the next time she initiates them (she really shouldn't have the audacity to, after this incident) and keep your relationship at a nephew to cousin level only.

One brain resetting slap would have done the job since she is not listening to him.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
levi5:

The matured stuff we discuss is just abt relationships and feelings i dont talk to her abt dip sex stuff
Your job as elder brother is to give her "brotherly/fatherly" advice and guide her! Not discuss sex or deep relationship with her.

Anyway, be forming woke angry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
bukatyne:

One brain resetting slap would have done the job since she is not listening to him.
Exactly! A very hot slap sef! In fact, an additional slap if she attempts to ask why

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
levi5:
Hi all,
I had to create a new acct for this post.
I need serious advice for an issue am battling with.
So i visited my uncle before the lockdown and i have been staying with him and his family ever since.
I recently discovered some wierd behaviors from my cousin(female).
Wierd behaviors being that she likes hanging around with me. Always want me to carry her on my back, snap pictures, talk to her about matured stuff.
I just thought it was normal and part of being close to her as my sis.
Then fast forward to last Saturday i was down with malaria so after taking my meds i was resting on a couch in the living room this was around 11pm in the night so most of the other family members had already retired to thier rooms.
She(my cousin) then came to the living room she was making a call.
Then after her call she flashed the light from her phone on my face to look at only God knows what.
Normally i would have opened my eyes so she would know am awake so she can turn off the light but i was tired.
At first i thought ok probably she wants to feel my body temp to know if am getting better then i got the shock of my life when she touched my private area.
I then flinched. She immediately turned off the flash from her phone and moved to her room (all this while i pretended like i was sleeping so she wouldn't feel embarrassed and all)
I woke up the next morning with the mindset that i was going to confront her abt it but another thought came to my mind to let it go so it wont spoil the relationship and closeness we have as siblings.
Now i dont feel comfortable around her
Anytime i see her i just get angry and irritated.
Please what do i do so that all this can go away (all the feeling of hate and irritation i feel towards her)

Hope it is not angelEmade that touched your prick ?
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Your job as elder brother is to give her "brotherly/fatherly" advice and guide her! Not discuss sex or deep relationship with her.

Anyway, be forming woke angry

I get your point bro.
Trust me b4 this happened i have longed stopped talking to her abt those matured stuff.
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
levi5:

I get your point bro.
Trust me b4 this happened i have longed stopped talking to her abt those matured stuff.
Why you no tear her slap?

Anyway, call her, give her stern warning not to try the nonsense she did again. After issuing her warning, send her away from your room or walk out of the room without hearing any explanation from her! That way, she go know say you no get joy!

PS: Use pidgin English so dat e go enter well!

If by mistake she made a second attempt, give her very HOT slap!!! Make she tell her papa wetin make you slap her

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Best Leave An Abusive Marriage And What Should I Do? / Never Again Will I Fight For Food In Parties / Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.