Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. (1223 Views)

This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STOP RUBBING POWDER.

1. When you sweat, that powder sucks up the nutrients on your face, and that is the reason why you look older than your age....
2. Powder is one of the tools of medicine men, native doctors and spiritual wickednesses in high place.
I'm sure you have seen nollywood movies, where the medicine man blows powder through a mirror, to eliminate a person.
It is almost that same thing you exhibit, when you stand close to any mirror, to rub powder.
You might have nothing in mind, but someone, somewhere is being eliminated, because of you..
3. One of the first things that comes to the mind of every sane Nigerian, when we see any lady with excessive powder is "Oloshoism".
Yes, when we see such kind of people standing on the main road, in our mind, they are searching for customers.
Don't be annoyed when a random man ask you "How much for a night"
4. Sister Eunice, a sierra leonia lady that was opportuned to visit heaven and hell told us in 2013, that powder, makeup, and all other Artificial stuffs applied on the face, sent lots of people to hell.
5. Rubbing Powder depicts low self esteem. if you loved and appreciated yourself for who you are, you won't be adding anything to the original face, God gave you.
See a therapist.

You don't need Powder to be beautiful.
You don't need it, to feel among.

If Kelly, the finest woman within the age of 18-35, in the entire whole planet doesn't rub any powder on her face to be this beautiful, then you too, don't need it.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by Blaqroman0000: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Okay... Next......
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by Haakeem(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Number 1 is the only true fact there, the remaining are bullshit.s!

8 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by dodgelord: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by DaniDani(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hahahaha. What a comic relief!���

4 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by bukiah: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Only that number one makes sense, other tueeeeh

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by Malocity(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
I will have pimples on my forehead whenever I use powder, I don't know why.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Au suppose go do stand up comedy

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by Dynamicbliss: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Post the picture of the kelly, I want to check something

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by RaymondHarmony: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
I stop reading at number 4, sister Eunice went to seirra Leone bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by anthonyuncle(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
you are confused

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by James289(f): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by malaria(f): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Me that apples only powder and no make up . I look 10times younger than my age .. poster u no get yarns . Body system differs mbok

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by malaria(f): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2022
Me that allows only powder and no make up . I look 10times younger than my age .. poster u no get yarns . Body system differs mbok

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Never Apply Powder On Your Face Again. by Truvelisback(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2022
Religious lies.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? / 20 Tasks A Father Should Never Stop Doing For His Son / My Parents Sent Me To Prison,hmmm......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.