Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Fear Of Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Fear Of Online Business (169 Views)

Fear Of Boycott Grips South African Brands / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business / The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fear Of Online Business by farmsupport: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Earning money is not an easy task. To now release such hard-earned cash to the hands of unscrupulous elements parading frivolous e-commerce platforms can be nothing but extremely painful.
It is no doubt that the pace of online transactions done behind the safety of mobile phones and laptops is being affected by nefarious activities that are promoting insincerity and subverting confidence in e-commerce. Cautious of being victims, most people like my humble self decided to stay away from the e-commerce platforms as veritable means of meeting our buying needs. Even though the traditional arrangement of buying and selling can be quite expensive and stressful, I have refused wholeheartedly to buy into the idea of online transactions despite its derivable opportunities.
Only few month ago when I was invited to the birthday party of a close friend did I realized that my fear of not embracing online platforms was borne out of not being in possession of enough information. I was discussing how painful it can be to make orders on some of the online platforms when the celebrant countered me that there are still some reliable ones that are committed to making a difference by ensuring that customers have pleasant and pleasurable shopping experiences.
She particularly confided in me of one of the site she use for her party food item ([url]daydone.com.ng[/url]) which she visits repeatedly to make orders without any discomfort. She had practically ordered all what she had used for her birthday celebration fairly, cheaply and conveniently.
Determined to relieved myself of the pains of online shopping, I decided to put my friend’s testimonies into test (that is to make orders from daydone.com.ng), and ever since then, I make use of them for my weekend shopping. The sweet of the pounding is in the eating truly.
Re: My Fear Of Online Business by Ddone4: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nice story. Trust is expensive, and take effort to built by online business

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Skills. Dont Miss Out / Food Stuffs / Making Money With Your Phone Has Never Been This Easier - Read Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.