Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG (46927 Views)

N85k Bank Contract Staff Job Vs N50k Public School Teaching Job / NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked / Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Angelfrost(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
MrMcJay:

I'm sure you didn't read it. You have nothing to say.
This kind matter no be your department.

You can be sure over 80% of Nairalanders are not ever gonna read all that!!!

Great piece and write up! Wrong forum!!! tongue

6 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by JARUSHUB: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Missyajoke:

The thing too long abeg I no get the patience to read such may be if you summarize it I can read if not bye bye
This may be more friendly to read https://www.jarushub.com/the-public-school-teacher-who-became-ceo-of-nlng-the-inspiring-story-of-babs-omotowa/

1 Like

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Angelfrost(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will and perseverance”

Words to live by!!! cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by NaijadrivaCars: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is inspiring.
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by NaijadrivaCars: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mynd44 Mrrights etc
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by vickydevoka(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thank God u didn't listen to ur friend

1 Like

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by EmekaBlue(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
It is not all these ones u r saying.

If God have appointed u will be the CEO if you like be a gateman man b4

1 Like

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Annychibest(f): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
What an inspiring Story!
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by STREETSAN(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Insightful and encouraging
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by InvertedHammer: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
/
The son or daughter of a peasant stands better chance of being successful than wards of wealthy entrepreneurs if they have enough drive to succeed. Look around and check on the offsprings of billionaires/multimillionaires you know. Rarely do they survive after the death of their father. They are not trained to handle the grind their parents went through to acquire and manage wealth.
We all came to this world naked. There are trillions out there. Go out there and get your own. The moment you hope on someone else getting it and giving some to you, you become a loser.
/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Jacktheripper: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by tot(f): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
There is a good reason why "summary" was taught in English classes in school.

I am sure there are lots of gems in this interview but the way the info has been presented doesn't help.

3 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by qanda: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Beautiful piece.

A Parents Experience on Q and A App Academy

“Please, I want to register my student and monitor her progress”, this request was from a Parent who is also a Teacher in a private Secondary School. She had earlier enrolled her son on Q and A App Academy. Weeks after, she enrolled one of her students.

Before she got her son a phone, he used to watch the Q and A App Lessons on her device. She said they watched them together. We later convinced her to get him a phone and taught her how to use an App to monitor and restrict his activities on the phone.

We admire the bond between her and her son, we can see the effect through his commitment. We appreciate that she made out time to evaluate the effectiveness of Q and A Academy. Her act of kindness to register one of her students melts our heart.

Do you know any child in Senior Secondary School (SS 1 – SS 3)? Tell his/her parents about Q and A App Academy. If you have the means, register a student on Q and A App Academy at a fee of NGN1000 (One thousand Naira) per subject, It is a one time fee! and grants lifetime access to the subject videos.

Note that teachers are also assigned to the enrolled students; they are monitored and assessed weekly.

Install Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Free WAEC video tutorials, Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App.

For enquiries, Contact Q and A App Customer service on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by michaelponle(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
I love this.
Op thanks.
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by mamatwiny(f): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
I am motivated.
He left his comfort zone in Ilorin for Lagos. He must have gotten lots of regret letters, but that didn't deter him. Kudos to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by totalhouse(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Such an interesting and inspiring read.
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Carlyboi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Inspiration can be really drawn from his life,professional and career trajectory!he came,he saw and he his now conquering!next time make the interview as concise as you can tho!

2 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Clothingonline9(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Destined for success I tap into the glory
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Joemarvel(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
went through the whole story ,shows how perservance ,will power ,the ability to recognize and see opportunities and information goes a long way in making a man successful.

3 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by SEYIKP(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
I pity that his friend, that trivialized the job advert. The mentality still exists among Nigerians till today. That they have chosen those that they wanted to employed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Yxxx: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
tot:

I am sure there are lots of gems in this interview but the way the info has been presented doesn't help.

Perhaps to you.
Learn to read.

2 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by loadedvibes: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
So how much did you pay seun ?�
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Ejusni(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
My future company in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by qanda: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Well done for compiling this beautiful piece. And Kudos to the man for granting the interview. It is a great read. Well done!

4 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Gerrard59(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
SEYIKP:
I pity that his friend, that trivialized the job advert. The mentality still exists among Nigerians till today. That they have chosen those that they wanted to employed.

I like it when people have that mentality. It increases my chances as the number of people applying will be less.

7 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by westernized: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nice job Op, it was an insightful interview. Gracias!!!
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Salt06(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Interesting Read
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by qanda: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
tot:

Are you saying this article is too long...well, I will not be surprised if you were born in the late 1999s or early 2000s... It's becoming a generational problem with young people not to read. But a movie of 10 hours, you can see it without blinking or roaming on social media, you don't seek a summary for those. My advice to you, learn to read useful content no matter how long you think they are, it will not kill you, you will be better for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Michhy123(f): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
EmekaBlue:
It is not all these ones u r saying.

If God have appointed u will be the CEO if you like be a gateman man b4

I disagree, if God appointed you then you don't have the basic nkor? His a BSC and masters degree holder .. the basic was there, don't forget

1 Like

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Dcaliphate(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Awesome read. Good one Jarushub
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Ikjosh04: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Cool!! Nice job @jarushub.
This piece further reassure me, that I am on the right path!
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Michhy123(f): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iam asking, this age barrier wahala was not there that time? ..even bank is age not considering that all fingers are not equal.some people start school very late because of unforseen circumstances, strike now is COVID.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV / 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner / Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.