Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG (46932 Views)

N85k Bank Contract Staff Job Vs N50k Public School Teaching Job / NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked / Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by xxxXXXxxx: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2020
This is inspiring
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by iconkid(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
I read every letter, every word, every line. Pure motivation madness. I am inspired. I even took down notes�. Thank you �
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Kaypols(f): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hi jarushub, am a big fan of urs, I have read your book tittled "way to victioria island" thanks for the inspiration

1 Like

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by 2kurupt(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nice read and very inspirational.

Here's a top echelon of the corporate world talking about "divine hand of God", will and perseverance, unwinding with family, reading books etc in his rise to the top while some of our modern youths think it's just by cracking brain.

It takes more than just hustling to be truly called a success.

2 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by JARUSHUB: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kaypols:
Hi jarushub,
am a big fan of urs,
I have read your book tittled "way to victioria island"
thanks for the inspiration

Thanks.
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Klass99(f): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Glaswegian:

Lol. This one doesn’t know NLNG is a company. Thinks NLNG CEO position is public office.

Ignorance.

Pls oga! Is NLNG a personal business company like Dangote or Innoson? Or is it similar to other national assets like NNPC/ AMCON/ FIRS is like u calling d Director of FIRS, the CEO of Firs, u people in NL don't really know much and is illegal being in the 21st century ! So U can say NDDC director or chairman is the CEO of NDDC or chairman of EFCC is termed CEO?!
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
DonX001:

Guy shut up and go and sleep abeg.
They're still trying to enlighten you further and you're still saying bullshyte.
If you don't know, use Google and stop embarrassing yourself in public.
I believe it's lack of sleep that it worrying you sha as it's late at night....go and sleep.
And in the morning wake up and look again at the bullshit you've typed here.

Is obvious I left a cold oatmeal, guy make I go put u back 4 frezzer make u freeze & shut ur trap! NLNG isn't a business or personal company is a Nigerian company owned and managed with tax payers money, I'm not ignorant, u are!
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by BelieverDE: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Thanks, JarusHub, for the interview with Mr. Omotowa. I'm inspired!

Thanks a million!

1 Like

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Glaswegian: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Heathrow44:

Pls oga! Is NLNG a personal business company like Dangote or Innoson? Or is it similar to other national assets like NNPC/ AMCON/ FIRS is like u calling d Director of FIRS, the CEO of Firs, u people in NL don't really know much and is illegal being in the 21st century ! So U can say NDDC director or chairman is the CEO of NDDC or chairman of EFCC is termed CEO?!

Guy, you appear to be unteachable but I will teach you by force. I will take curing your ignorance as a personal responsibility.

NLNG is not like FIRS or NNPC or AMCON.

FIRS is not a a registered company, it is an agency of government.

NNPC is a government corporation, not a company.

AMCON is also a corporation established by an Act of parliament, not a company.

NLNG is a company. Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas LIMITED.

See that LIMITED in bold. It means limited liability company, registered as a COMPANY under CAMA.

None of the FIRS, AMCON or NNPC is a company so cannot use limited.

NLNG is a company. It has 4 shareholders, namely NNPC, Shell, Agip and Total.

The CEO comes from Shell as part of the agreement between the parties. The CEO is not appointed by government unlike FIRS, AMCON, or NNPC.

Babs Omotowa, the subject of this thread, is a Shell staff seconded to NLNG as CEO between 2011 and 2016. The current CEO, Attah, is also from Shell.

Pls don’t spread your ignorance.

See this NLNG recent public notice and see them refer to themselves as “Limited”, “company”, with shareholders.

They are a company. None of NNPC, AMCON or FIRS will call itself a company or use “limited”.

Don’t assume everybody on NL is a job seeker or some ignorant folks. There are oil and gas industry top guys/management staff here. And you don’t know whether you are chatting with one.

5 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Glaswegian: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
And here is NLNG referring to their oga patapata as CEO themselves.

Please learn.

2 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=Glaswegian post=91957310]

Guy, you appear to be unteachable but I will teach you by force. I will take curing your ignorance as a personal responsibility.

NLNG is not like FIRS or NNPC or AMCON.

FIRS is not a a registered company, it is an agency of government.

NNPC is a government corporation, not a company.

AMCON is also a corporation established by an Act of parliament, not a company.

NLNG is a company. Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas LIMITED.

See that LIMITED in bold. It means limited liability company, registered as a COMPANY under CAMA.

None of the FIRS, AMCON or NNPC is a company so cannot use limited.

NLNG is a company. It has 4 shareholders, namely NNPC, Shell, Agip and Total.

The CEO comes from Shell as part of the agreement between the parties. The CEO is not appointed by government unlike FIRS, AMCON, or NNPC.

Babs Omotowa, the subject of this thread, is a Shell staff seconded to NLNG as CEO between 2011 and 2016. The current CEO, Attah, is also from Shell.

Pls don’t spread your ignorance.

See this NLNG recent public notice and see them refer to themselves as “Limited”, “company”, with shareholders.

They are a company. None of NNPC, AMCON or FIRS will call itself a company or use “limited”.

Don’t assume everybody on NL is a job seeker or some ignorant folks. There are oil and gas industry top guys/management staff here. And you don’t know whether you are chatting with onilli

Mr Man I don't care! The CEO isn't the term used for anything which is equally 4 public use! Go & ask sane people outside if NNPC director should be refeerred to as CEO? Nigeria doesnt know anything thats y theere laws and institutions are upside down from d similar ones outside, everything in nigeria is the poor version of d real thing, go & ask people if CEO is d term best suited 4 NLNG?s
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
DonX001:

Guy shut up and go and sleep abeg.
They're still trying to enlighten you further and you're still saying bullshyte.
If you don't know, use Google and stop embarrassing yourself in public.
I believe it's lack of sleep that it worrying you sha as it's late at night....go and sleep.
And in the morning wake up and look again at the bullshit you've typed here.

I'm not d cause of ur problems in life Mr.man okay! cool seems u re pained and bitter!
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Glaswegian: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Heathrow44

How can someone be this arrogant in ignorance?

You kept mentioning NNPC. I’m talking about NLNG. NLNG is a company. NNPC is not, rather a corporation. Who is talking about NNPC Director?

How is that difficult to get?

Again, for your information, NLNG is a private limited liability company with 4 shareholders (NNPC, Shell, Total and Agip/ENI).

2 Likes

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 22, 2020
Glaswegian:
Heathrow44

How can someone be this arrogant in ignorance?

You kept mentioning NNPC. I’m talking about NLNG. NLNG is a company. NNPC is not, rather a corporation. Who is talking about NNPC Director?

How is that difficult to get?

Again, for your information, NLNG is a private limited liability company with 4 shareholders (NNPC, Shell, Total and Agip/ENI).

Whatever! grin
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by ayanbaba2(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Heathrow44:

Whatever! grin
go buy sense!
thanks

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by FuckUsername: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

I have seen this same BS mentality here on NL a lot.

I shake my head and say some people will remain idle without work to do for a very long time.
[/s]
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
ayanbaba2:

go buy sense!

thanks

After u! Collect back ur N10 bribe, Mr baba iyabo, we don't accept nonsense change as bribe, we don't do corruption and yet u re extending rumpled N10 bribe t me, I dash u back, this is a case of corruption fighting back! I dash u back ur sense, pesin wey no get sense no fit dash pesin sense! U can't give wat u don't av low budget toke!tongue
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by ayanbaba2(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Heathrow44:

After u! Collect back ur N10 bribe, Mr baba iyabo, we don't accept nonsense change as bribe, we don't do corruption and yet u re extending rumpled N10 bribe t me, I dash u back, this is a case of corruption fighting back! I dash u back ur sense, pesin wey no get sense no fit dash pesin sense! tongue

Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=ayanbaba2 post=91993105][/quote]

Toddler! Come and drink milk, bia ka mu ye gi ara!
Re: Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG by ayanbaba2(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Heathrow44:

Toddler! Come and drink milk, bia ka mu ye gi ara!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV / 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner / Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.