Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) (22291 Views)

Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank / Access Bank Plc Completes Acqusition of Transnational Bank (Kenya) Plc / Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Legitz:
FCMB is the most useless bank of the year
Nah, man. It's good bank. There customer care service is the best. Now what's the problem you facing with the bank?
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by Mpanyi: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Good one Access
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by uvie66: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Soon they will be charging us deposit fees.
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by hisexcellency34: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kenya bank wey don die before
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by Queenserah26(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin grin
obajoey:
This one access bank dey swallow other banks, I hope they don't start vomiting one day, temi ye mi o
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by homehunters(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
And they were planning to lay of workers some months back.
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by Ezeego1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
kiddkash:
1) make money
2) more money
3) more money
4)more moneyyyyyyyyyy

How much have you made so far?
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by DexterousOne(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
These comments I'm reading here is unbelievable undecided
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by larryUG(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
TheRebel:
This access bank is vexing oh. shocked

First, it was Diamond Bank Nigeria. Now this. angry
first it was intercontinental bank

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by 24SEVEN: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Good one Mr. Herbert Wigwe. He should win Igboman of the year award.
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by fergieboy: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Legitz:
Very useless bank

They should turn their back to isolation center

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by Ferdinandr: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Access Bank Plc is really living upto expectation as Nigerian leading financial institution. Expanding into East Africa is a further demonstration of the banks capacity to provide opportunities for Africa and Africans to deepen trade and promote financial inclusion/ integration. We can now send more across the Sub-Sahara Africa with ease.

Kudos to the banks leadership and employees for this grate dear.

7 Likes

Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by timibare(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Na only to acquire another bank dem sabi.

They have to lay off about 60% of their workers and deduct some amount of their customers’ deposits to acquire the bank in Kenya.

you look like sumone
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by Ferdinandr: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Access Bank Plc is really living upto expectation as Nigerian leading financial institution. Expanding into East Africa is a further demonstration of the banks capacity to provide opportunities for Africa and Africans to deepen trade and promote financial inclusion/ integration. We can now send more across the Sub-Sahara Africa with ease.

Kudos to the banks leadership and employees for this great feat
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by vince96w2(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kenya will withness what we gav been witnessing first hand.
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by Cheryph200(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
That's the reason why you deducted 900 for SMS charges for half month, God punish u, I'm not using your bank again
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
UDUJ:

How does this relate to the thread? Another begging strategy? You guys never get tired of begging right?
sorry if you feel offended but its far from it
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by obajoey(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sister Serah to fine. eku-irole
Queenserah26:
grin grin
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by UDUJ(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
BLUELemon:
sorry if you feel offended but its far from it

I have gone through your profile and all I see are begging posts. You think you are the only young man facing tough times in this economy?

If you need assistance create a separate thread and stop diverting traffic to your request for help posts. Filling the forum with requests on a daily basis will make people see your act as a SCAM
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by Section8(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Useless bank
They layoff staffs
Deduct unfair charges
I even heard that their new trainees over 200 of em are about to be laid off
Now they are acquiring a new bank
I can never ever open an acct with them
Igbo people

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by packman: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
good
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by abidemidare: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Legitz:

I concur. Their services has bn down since friday morning up till this moment. I can't check my balance, i cant use atm, I cant use pos, i cant login to mobile banking, Internet banking given error. Imagine going to four days now, all money are stucked in there, i was forced to open zenith bank account this morning.
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by SmartyPants(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dpharisee:
That Dixie guy who inherited Diamond Bank from his father almost ran it aground but Herbert Wigwe and his team used their dexterity to acquire it and now they are expanding beyond Nigeria. Kudos

Aig Imoukhuede
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by Kobicove(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
I hope they won't swallow the one that will hey stuck in their throat undecided
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by damiloladuke: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
OK
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
More money
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by israelmao(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
This Access Bank has swallowed many banks.It is slogan should be;The Bank that Swallows Banks
Re: Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) by generalud: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
With all my monthly deductions, that made me automatic shareholder in access bank.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Businesses Fail In Nigeria? / ATM in Nigeria / Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.