Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila (60259 Views)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by samtee37(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Gforce2015:

Naija Nah joke honestly... I don't think there is any hope for the generation to come in this country

The only hope is to jaapa from this country my brother.....
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by EdiskyHarry: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ommo see stage management, this man must have practiced this over and over again in the presence of his family and the experts he must have hired to train him on the fainting stuff.
Congrats sir, u might not be this lucky next time. I wish it was during the military regime, that after fainting, some armies will wipe u with a strong koboko, no be person for tell u to stand up.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by YangaBabe: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
How will he appear grin grin grin
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by frankyychiji(f): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
techmo:
angry

Dino melaye , Fayose and Olisa Metuh don start new format

You are in sifia pains
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by abidem4real: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
engineerboat:
Slumped NDDC’s MD, Pondei will not appear again before panel – Gbajabiamila

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/20/slumped-nddcs-md-pondei-will-not-appear-again-before-panel-gbajabiamila/
Ha! We are done for in Nigeria!
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by segebase(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Click the link in my profile, sign up with google only and start earning!

ZERO investment needed or wanted, just click the

link and register to earn watching videos, signing smart contracts etc

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!!
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by morelands(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
script.. End of discussion.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by SIONKPO1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
This 9th Assembly principal officers are terrible
Kwarruption pitter
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Omoluabi16(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I saw the show of shame especially when Akpabio was asked why he appointed a Medical Doctor as the Executive Director of Finance instead of an Accountant.

His response:

"we know that the greatest challenge is Covid-19 and the NDDC spends 60% of its budget is on health"

In this country where millions of Nigerian youths risk their lives to serve their father land in d name of NYSC and still unable to get a job, a former NDDC MD didn't have a certificate or an exemption letter and Akbapio had d guys to say that wasn't the issue why she was relieved of her job. Did she merit the job in the first place Mr Minister?

I give up finally on this country.

And then the woman asked, was corona present when all the spendings started?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by sammysneh(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
Palm don rub palm.
Nigeria corruption capital of the world..
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by ZookieZookie(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Case closed. Next please.............
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by JAWBONE(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pondei should win the next AMAA Awards
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by buzorcharles(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Stupid house of rep. Na them be the problem of this country
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by afesco: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
He should go foti covid-19 test
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by nairaman66(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
TheFreeOne:
What

Hmnn.... it's becoming clear that NASS members are part of the majority beneficiaries of NDDC corruption.

Chai corruption has killed naija democracy.

All funds appropriated to the Niger Delta are re-looted by the same people in Abuja! Most of us know this though, how can a Governor who needs his monthly allocation have to visit Abuja everytime?
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by skyhighweb(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
rubbish corrupt people

1 Like

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Yebosola(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
IamWonderful:
Just as he was expecting

Predetermined!!! The best bet is to leave SS with their people, to me they are OK, nah our oyel, look closely, have u ever heard of dissenting voices from their geopolitical area? I mean the people that matters .
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by busomma: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
It's shameful that the speaker bought into his fake fainting. What about the right of Nigerian people to know the truth? God will punish anybody that has a hand in keeping Nigeria & Nigerians down.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Farki: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
It's a superstory
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by TemmyT002(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
That was the plan
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by bola4dprec(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Don't fall into the habit of taking oaths, and don't use God's holy name too freely. A slave who is constantly beaten will never be free of bruises; someone who is always taking an oath by the Holy Name will never be free of sin. Anyone who takes oaths all the time is sinful to the core, and punishment is never far away from his household. If he fails to fulfill his oath, he is guilty. If he ignores his oath, he is twice as guilty. If his oath was insincere in the first place, he cannot be pardoned and will have a house full of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by ThatFairGuy: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
I'm perplexed
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Guestlander: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Curtain falls...

Act 1 Scene 2 coming up... grin grin grin

Lol, you are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by begge: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
NEXT NEWS U WILL HEAR D NEXT DAY IS A COVID 19 PATIENT. HE IS NOW IN ISOLATION
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by NiCurious: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Schoolboy scam on exam day, form illness.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by King44(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:
See Wàyo ó......

They either appear in a wheelchair, stretcher or just slump..........

When den dey share moni, nobody slumped ó....... Diaris God O....

Nigeria don cast.... Nigeria on a one chance journey......
the MD and Gbajabiami be like... When you get there and I ask you about the yam you stole just pretend you fainted... I know what to do next...
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by RTSC: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ganja is a corrupt bastard.
He compromises too much for my liking.

How can you let him off the hook that easily?

Even pdp dey shame for twitter.

Saraki as corrupt as he is would have blown that case wide open and held that man by jugular.

These apc people are a higher breed of criminals.
No scruples, no limits to what they can compromise.

In 2023, these criminals and their supporters would come and tell us they want to fight corruption and that pdp is a devil.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by FLOTAN(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Fainting should not be a basis for exemption from the panel. The medical team should ascertain his health condition and determine if he can continue or not. When he is strong enough, the panel should invite him again to continue from where they stopped.

Public office holders should be accountable and must be ready to defend their stewardship.

Seems he came unprepared for the probe and couldn’t cope with the pressure.

***Real Estate; the older it gets the better it becomes.

Check my profile for offers.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by PROPHETmichael: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Femi Gbajabiamila should allow the committee to do their work.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by jaydor: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
When you think you have seen it all, they relaese another blockbuster! Naija I hail oo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers / Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.