Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians (36679 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / How Influencers, Politicians Mislead Nigerians Ahead Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio loot Akwa Ibom, bros still wan loot for NDDC... Na wa o
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by otokx(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Trutharenas:
Leave Akpabio alone!

Even if you put another person in NDDC, they will still loot.

What have they achieved since the government established the body?

The best thing is to dismantle NDDC and credit their monthly allocation to the bank account of the Niger Delta citizen.

I come with the truth, I hope Buhari will listen!

NDDC will not be dismantled, they must develop the Niger Delta especially in terms of Infrastructure.
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
/
All of a sudden, Asari Dokubo and others (especially Niger Delta champions on Nairaland) have gone deaf and dumb. They leave the enemy within and are appointing accusing fingers at imaginary enemies.

Let Akpabio mention one NDDC contractor who is of Igbo extraction, the losers I mentioned above will start having erection.

/
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by alllivesmatter(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
temptnow:
Akpabio think he's always smart

I'm from AKS..
That's it. The man talks carelessly. He doesn't think rationally before talking. He prides himself as being very convincing in expressions but He doesn't even get to know how shallow he sounds.

Nigga is an Entertainer

1 Like

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by bptc10: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
The person in the seat of power is not buhari, the real buhari has died and gone
frankyychiji:
I never liked buhari because I was convinced he wasn't the best fo ar 21st century president. But he was shouting corruption so hard I began to believe he was really serious and being a man without friends, I thought he would blind to any sentiments in his quest to make a name for himself after office. The next I heard after that was Cabal and how they remote control him. But then doesn't he watch TV at least?

His appointees are the most disrespectful and reckless in his government and nobody sanctions anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by wiseone28: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
alllivesmatter:

I'm from AKS..
That's it. The man talks carelessly. He doesn't think rationally before talking. He prides himself as being very convincing in expressions but He doesn't even get to know how shallow he sounds.

Nigga is an Entertainer
Dah aneke ubiak grin

1 Like

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by frankyychiji(f): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
bptc10:
The person in the seat of power is not buhari, the real buhari has died and gone
You may be right

3 Likes

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by Incandescent(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Femi Gbajamiala should be ashamed of himself.

Foolish rogue

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by kareemkamil(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
A public disgrace for Akpabio
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by Centcanada: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nothing like misleading here. I see no reason why Entelope came to look for food, deer came.to look for food and Entelope is accusing deer of eating too much. All of you over there re in the line of looting Nigeria money and.you guys want to accuse the NDDC man of looting why you all play the same game.

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by Incandescent(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
You may be right

I have never liked Kanu but im beginning to believe his theory about Buhari.
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Trutharenas:
Leave Akpabio alone!

The best thing is to dismantle NDDC and credit their monthly allocation to the bank account of the Niger Delta citizen.

I come with the truth, I hope Buhari will listen!

Typical. They just want money and not development. Next thing they'll start screaming "mARgiNALizaTiOn" and "Our OYEL Money"
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by PortHardcore: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
UnaToto:
Akpabio's political career ended the moment he joined Apcheat.

UnaToto

Why does the head of NDDC belong to a political party?�
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by frankyychiji(f): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
alllivesmatter:

I'm from AKS..

Nigga is an Entertainer
I was disappointed myself. I likened it to Mama peace' diarisgod performance. So disappointed!
His brothers too are all uncouth!
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by backbone503(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Benite:
Akpabio couldnt answer any question straight forward rather he was lying and withdrawing statements made by him throughout the probe.
It is obvious all allegations by Nunieh of Akpabio's corrupt practices and usurping the role of management of NDDC using privileged presidential powers were true %100
mynd44 fp

You most definitely didn't listen or watch the hearing

4 Likes

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by frankyychiji(f): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
PortHardcore:

Why does the head of NDDC belong to a political party?�
Even sagay the s now a card carrying member
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by busomma: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria, Buhari's government & Nigerians are not serious. Untill Nigerians chase these looters into the sea or rioting of unprecedented proportion takes place, Nigeria will never know any development nor peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by Keneeby(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
fergie001:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/20/breaking-you-came-here-mislead-nigerians-lawmakers-tell-akpabio

You didnt tell us what really occured today. Lopsided journalism. You can't bring Akpabio down by your ill-equipped report.
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by Openbusiness4: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Akpabio came with the intention to mislead Nigerians because he didn't cover up and collapsed like Pondei cheesy grin cheesy grin

He said it to their face that over 90% of the contracts are awarded to them

Femi Gbajabiamila is a shame to whatever the national assembly stands for
Gbajabiamila na House of ReprentaThieves na. Na Lawan b National AssemTHIEVES grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by frankyychiji(f): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Incandescent:

I have never liked Kanu but im beginning to believe his theory about Buhari.

My brother... with the impunity I have seen from his family and appointees, I just don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by oruma19: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thomas wey be thief self de talk. Idiots. Who nor know am for escravos mata with ayiri and co. It will not be well with all of them. Bastards, busy fucking all the small girls in warri with stolen monies. Is he different from akpabio? Mtchwwww
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by MrBanner(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
maikjunior:
Ok

You better desist from posting these thieving posts on NL if you don't want your BVN flagged. You have been warned.
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by Bakerdav: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rubber stampage honourables
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by vikithor(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio ran and took cover under APC to avoid sleeping in efcc jail,coward with loud mouth,he occasionally behaved to be seen as modest,but the theiving anointing runs like Mikano generator throughout his veins,another opportunity came up at NDDC,he couldn't even hide his skill,a bad,poor and amature thief, wanted to threatened a woman to accept his criminal terms and conditions, but got bitten and surprised with a galaxy of star slap-one slap seven starts!

Pride,arrogance ,impunity made him feel he is untouchable,having tried and failed to wrestle power from innocent udom Emmanuel is gradually retiring to political irrelevance.
Sgood to know its an ordinary woman that's punctuating his over in flared ego.Pride goerh before destruction, the uncommon transformer is now uncommon commoner,if he ever remembered how he started humbly at Ifako Gbagada,he wouldn't be as ungrateful as ex NLC president, Comrade Adams Oshiomole all of them must go down except they restitute.

In a more valuable news.
Learn how to drive cars better than danfo n molue drivers of Lagos .Call or whatsapp us with numbers below.

4 Likes

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by Keneeby(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
kareemkamil:
A public disgrace for Akpabio

We are proud of him. He really prove himself today. He humiliated them. Thanks Akpabio. We are solidly behind you

1 Like

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by VBenaj47: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
UnaToto:
Akpabio's political career ended the moment he joined Apcheat.
And yours have just begin
right?

UnaToto
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by backbone503(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
alllivesmatter:

I'm from AKS..

Nigga is an Entertainer

You wanted to see him faint or disgraced abi? Stop this your "pull him down syndrome". Akpabio, though not a siant, remains one of the best, vibrant and respected politician/leader from and in AKS.
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by adekolaelect(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
In civilized climes, the people of the area should be on the streets protesting.
they can't bcs many of them benefited small yarns and drop of oil from the loot.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by Blackking98(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
wiseone28:
Dah aneke ubiak grin
Abiak afid owo grin
Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by Keneeby(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
vikithor:
Akpabio ran and took cover under APC to avoid sleeping in efcc jail,coward with loud mouth,he occasionally behaved to be seen as modest,but the theiving anointing runs like Mikano generator throughout his veins,another opportunity came up at NDDC,he couldn't even hide his skill,a bad,poor and amature thief, wanted to threatened a woman to accept his criminal terms and conditions, but got bitten and surprised with a galaxy of star slap-one slap seven starts!

You are talking trash

Pride,arrogance ,impunity made him feel he is untouchable,having tried and failed to wrestle power from innocent udom Emmanuel is gradually retiring to political irrelevance.
Sgood to know its an ordinary woman that's punctuating his over in flared ego.Pride goerh before destruction, the uncommon transformer is now uncommon commoner,if he ever remembered how he started humbly at Ifako Gbagada,he wouldn't be as ungrateful as ex NLC president, Comrade Adams Oshiomole all of them must go down except they restitute.

In a more valuable news.
Learn how to drive cars better than danfo n molue drivers of Lagos .Call or whatsapp us with numbers below.

You hate Akpabio because he left PDP. When he was in PDP he a saint, now in APC he now a thief. You are maad.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What an anti southern Nigerian statement,
These Fulani herdsmen government, must stop embarrassing our sons & daughters in NDDC.
Your son's must first stop embarrassing themselves. For the fact Niger Deltan youths are calm, doesn't mean weakness. Our evil politicians are a major part of our problems down south. They embezzle and impoverish us and push the blame to federal government. I stand with change in Niger Delta first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians by ostarlink: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
[Niger Deltans and free money are like 5 and 6. quote author=Trutharenas post=91917638]Leave Akpabio alone!

I come with the truth, I hope Buhari will listen! [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.