Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Final Solution To Mouth Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Final Solution To Mouth Odour (240 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Solution To Mouth Odour by ajenimuni: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Many have tried taking care of there mouth odour with so many toothpaste and prescribe paste and other mouth usage but many do not know that treatment of mouth is beyond just the oral but comes from inside the stomach... does are dirt and toxic from the stomach that causes that and many has being on this embarrassing issues for so many years not seeing head way on it... am into core herbal healing and am based in Lagos and am available to attend to treat on it on herbs on request. I don't sell already made store herbs so please take note... I treat on request on herbs that I do myself... my reach if am needed on it.
+2349060054012
Re: Final Solution To Mouth Odour by ajenimuni: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
am into core herbal healing and am based in Lagos and am available to attend to treat on it on herbs on request. I don't sell already made store herbs so please take note... I treat on request on herbs that I do myself.... my reach if am needed on it.
+2349060054012
Re: Final Solution To Mouth Odour by ajenimuni: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
... .. ..

(1) (Reply)

Evil! How My Dad Suddenly Went Blind / Police Discover Container-load Of Fake Drugs Cleared As Brushes / Hyperhidrosis? What Remedies Have You Tried And How Did They Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.