Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Can I Become A Member Of The Federal House Of Representative? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Become A Member Of The Federal House Of Representative? (1027 Views)

House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage / Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Become A Member Of The Federal House Of Representative? by Karlifate: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
If you intend on having godfather, then your 'good' intentions will be frustrated.
Seerade029:

forget 1 - 3 points.
That 4 ni koko, if I'm not fat financially, if I have God father.
them go pay for the campaign etc.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Member Of The Federal House Of Representative? by Seerade029: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Officialgarri:

1.Then I will ask you. How will you have details of every fund disbursed to every ministry when you cannot belong to every ministerial board?

I hope you heard that woman asking Akpabio which lawmakers were beneficiaries of the contracts?

2. Do you think you can just appoint yourself to sit on any panel because you're just a rep member?

You see, you need a good grasp of the government operations. Every arm and her members has limits. This is to check and balance and a pillar of democracy

Na wa oooo
Re: How Can I Become A Member Of The Federal House Of Representative? by Seerade029: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Karlifate:
If you intend on having godfather, then your 'good' intentions will be frustrated.

Alright, but nevertheless sha, I go join politics.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Member Of The Federal House Of Representative? by Seerade029: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dotherightthing:
There is nothing like Federal House of Representatives! angry

It is House of Representatives!!

@Seerade029

We have stare house of representatives too.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Member Of The Federal House Of Representative? by ThatFairGuy: 1:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Seerade029:

In a sane country, the white fowl ought to gain the sympathy of the public
Apt. Meanwhile, not to hungry Nigerians. If truly you want to win election in Nigeria, JUST GET MONEY TO SPEND.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State House Of Assembly Undergoing Massive Renovation / Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today / #Endsars: I Called Lai Muhammad Over A 100 Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.