Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta (29878 Views)

TECNO Camon 17 Becomes First Mediatek SOC Smartphone To Receive Android 12 Beta / Realme U1: World's First Mediatek-helio P70 Smartphone To Launch November 28. / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Rolexjerry(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
And why should a these Transsion phones keep using mediatek quadcore processors in this era where every serious brand is using Snapdragon octacore processors. The disadvantages of mediatek are just too plenty.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
even with that it's still trash
the camera is wack and nothing to write home about
even spark 4 is much better
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by civilserva: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Can you people attacking Tecno use your own brand in peace? Every phone has its targeted buyers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by esutstar(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
shocked shocked
Crochet:
Nice one better than Samsung and iphone
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Reeb2244: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
nonny1212:
It will get stuck at android 11. Once a transsion, always transsion
You expect more?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Realtalk20: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
ositaisadebey:
wowwww, Techno is going really far

To the dustbin

Trash phones

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by DarkJeddi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rolexjerry:
And why should a these Transsion phones keep using mediatek quadcore processors in this era where every serious brand is using Snapdragon octacore processors. The disadvantages of mediatek are just too plenty.
The problem is not using Mediatek..

The problem is using outdated Mediatek Processors..

The current line up of Mediatek Processors have been hailed for their game changing performances at relatively low prices.

The Helio G series and upper Midrange 5G Dimensity series are game changers..

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by DarkJeddi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
civilserva:
Can you people attacking Tecno use your own brand in peace? Every phone has its targeted buyers
The only targeted audience of Tecno and other Transsion brands are the gullible and technologically naive..
Once you see through their charade,you have no choice but to call them out for the scam they perpertuate on Nigerians..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
NNU0000:
color[=#000099]including iphones?[/color]
ThinkB4Uqhote.... undecided undecided undecided
Are we talking about apple phones or Android phones?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
All these cameras they are packing at the back. Nawa ooo
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by jojothaiv(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
If e like, let it be the first phone to communicate with heaven, I am not buying
grin grin

Some will buy it just because the English seems polished..

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Mohbola(f): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
They should upgrade the remaining abeg
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by blingxx(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
jaeyking:
see wahala.
flagship devices like camon 15 premier of about 100k didn't receive the update .
na pouvoir of 54k go receive update.
transission we offend una

Phone of 100k is not even flagship bruv transsion can't produce flagship phones ..who want to buy their expensive crap grin

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by VulgarLee(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Youare careless then
Stop spitting trash
ThinkB4mention:
Glorified China phones.... No matter how careful you're you can't use them for 1 full year, without it having issues....my camon12 is not up to 1 year....it has visited CarlCare more towards.... for same issue ....if you really want to know how this brands of phones (teachno,infinix,itel) are visit any CarlCare centre in your area! It's either Samsung or Hawaii.... any other ones are
Chinkooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by cloud(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Crochet:
Nice one better than Samsung and iphone

Have you taken your drugs today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by jaeyking(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
blingxx:

Phone of 100k is not even flagship bruv transsion can't produce flagship phones ..who want to buy their expensive crap grin

to transission that their own flagship
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by ThinkB4mention(f): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
VulgarLee:
Youare careless then
Stop spitting trash
Nigerians hate the truth
Take time to observe most foreigners in your zone Bs country .... They usually make use of either Samsung or Hawaii.... Have you asked yourself why? Where is Samsung warranty office? The ibo man created warranty office across the nation because he never trusted the specs he is importing...(techno,infinix,itel)

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by horpigee1(m): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2020
dejonathan:
I bought it for#54,500
I bought mine on last Sunday for 52,500.

pro was 65,500
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Dbegining: 3:42am On Jul 21, 2020
It has a really wonderful battery. But techno again!
They should at least use a better possessor, show that they are customer oriented. It will go a long way for them.
Las las na to but am for all those mama wey no like to dey stress themselves to charge.

Do you reside in Lagos and are in need of a dry cleaner to do your laundry?
Look no more.
New Dawn Laundry Is at your service with a Neat, and quick delivery just at your doorstep.
WhatsApp and calls: 08086450080
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by nurex01(m): 4:27am On Jul 21, 2020
DM for your phones
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 21, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
Glorified China phones.... No matter how careful you're you can't use them for 1 full year, without it having issues....my camon12 is not up to 1 year....it has visited CarlCare more than twice .... for same issue ....if you really want to know how this brands of phones (teachno,infinix,itel) are visit any CarlCare centre in your area! It's always crowded! They keep recycling phones, and using Nigeria as their dumping ground!
It's either Samsung or Hawaii.... Every other ones are

Huawei is made in China o. Just use what is your size.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Navyguy(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2020
tunjilee003:
picture of you and your dad on his sick bed or we dont believe...

Chai...... Nigerians , na waooooo
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by tunjilee003: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Navyguy:

Chai...... Nigerians , na waooooo
the country is hard
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by PATAlolade(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
Glorified China phones.... No matter how careful you're you can't use them for 1 full year, without it having issues....my camon12 is not up to 1 year....it has visited CarlCare more than twice .... for same issue ....if you really want to know how this brands of phones (teachno,infinix,itel) are visit any CarlCare centre in your area! It's always crowded! They keep recycling phones, and using Nigeria as their dumping ground!
Tokyo nko?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by PETUK(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2020
brightdestiny96:

all phones are made in China, even iPhone is assembled in China.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by drpossibilities(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

I disagree with you oo. I bought Infinix S4 in April last year and till now I've not had any issues with the phone.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by selfdefence: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2020
nice one, good info
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by selfdefence: 7:05am On Jul 21, 2020
i think their flagship is the phantom series
jaeyking:

to transission that their own flagship
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by mujaya1(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Lol... I cant stop laughing at all this tecno nonsense.
Google who is the owner of android said they will roll out Android 11 by September 8, suddenly tecno users have it. grin
I use samsung S20 and I didn't get any nonsense android 11 update.
read the post again android 11 beta not stable one, even me Northerner understand tech.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by ThinkB4mention(f): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2020
brightdestiny96:

Oga Most phones a designed in China... we're talking about specifications all these greedy importers orders for.....SON are our real problem though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Flash Share App For Android Gadgets / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.