Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership (360 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Uche Nwosu The Favorite As Imolites Turn Out In Masses For Election Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership by Chimok: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yes because we ve refused to help ourselves.
We ve continued to encourage this politicians in their rape of the country and things continued to get worse as the yrs go by.

Every four yrs the masses will be running and jostling to cast their votes. The votes that do not count, even when it counts, the promises are never kept.
They (masses) continue in their foolishness and allow very few individuals to continue in their oppression.and suppression

Why cant the masses for once boycott this election.
They the politicians have attached the voters card to our daily dealings. It now stands as ID card so u will always jostle unending for it.
Y can't the masses for once tell these oppressors we ve realised our foolishness and tell them enough is enough, this year we are boycotting elections.
This might turn out to be our only tool of turning things around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership by johnykgoal: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
it is not the masses. it is bad leadership that has resulted in deep poverty which has eaten deep into the senses of the people thereby changing the deep reasoning of the graduates after undergoing deep studies in school, spending deep money without jobs in the society after graduation as a result of bad government which is traced back to the leadership by the people from the masses. So, you are deeply right..
Re: I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership by Chimok: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2020
johnykgoal:
it is not the masses. it is bad leadership that has resulted in deep poverty which has eaten deep into the senses of the people thereby changing the deep reasoning of the graduates after undergoing deep studies in school, spending deep money without jobs in the society after graduation as a result of bad government which is traced back to the leadership by the people from the masses. So, you are deeply right..
Imagine in a General election only few individuals come out to vote because no matter the battle to boycott there would be individuals that will still come out to vote
Re: I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership by Minsk24: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
johnykgoal:

Twale

1 Like

Re: I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership by allthingsgood: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
You are just talking like a child. And I am sure u are part of those who don't even bother about PVC but from January to December, year in year out u keep nagging on social media

Democracy is not a perfect system. It's a system the requires everybody's input and continuous fine-tuning. Not sitting on the sidelines and complaining about those who participated.
Re: I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership by Chimok: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
allthingsgood:
You are just talking like a child. And I am sure u are part of those who don't even bother about PVC but from January to December, year in year out u keep nagging on social media

Democracy is not a perfect system. It's a system the requires everybody's input and continuous fine-tuning. Not sitting on the sidelines and complaining about those who participated.
Ur type is simply what is wrong with the country. May be u are benefiting one thing or the other from the system and u think u are gud
Re: I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Blame the willing slaves
Re: I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership by allthingsgood: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chimok:
Ur type is simply what is wrong with the country. May be u are benefiting one thing or the other from the system and u think u are gud

U have brain, use it!
Re: I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership by Chimok: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

U have brain, use it!
crime doesnt help at the longrun
Re: I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership by johnykgoal: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chimok:
crime doesnt help at the longrun
Brain is not for crimes alone.
Re: I Blame The Masses For Lack Of Purposeful Leadership by Chimok: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnykgoal:

Brain is not for crimes alone.

Sounding very individualistic how does that help the nation?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Mali (Beautiful Photos) / From Village To Villa: A Young Village Fisherman Who Became MSME Award Winner / PDP Will Have No Chance Of Winning In 2023 If Babatunde Fashola Is Chosen By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.