Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence (45908 Views)

Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by SReporters: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isP0gzICRuk

Anambra State Governor, Prof. Soludo lambasts a road contractor for delayed job. Terminates contract on the spot for lack of competence to deliver the road project on November 30th as agreed.

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by PresidObi: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Only in Anambra.

Where they have good leaders always.

Peter Obi was here.

345 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Naira20: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lol

Obi don put am under pressure

417 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by ezechi242: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
The kind pressure wey this efulefu dey now fit cook beans.

343 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by doggedfighter(f): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:
Anambra have the worst Roads in the East. No thanks to Peter Obi. Who looted all Anambra State Government funds, meant for projects. When he was Governor for eight years.

You know you are lying because Anambra doesn't use green Keke.

But continue !

385 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Opintiwa: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:
Anambra have the worst Roads in the East. No thanks to Peter Obi. Who looted all Anambra State Government funds, meant for projects. When he was Governor for eight years.

If only you leave your gateman one room and travel you will find out that is not the color of Anambra bus nor Keke

237 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Opintiwa: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Superwave16320:
This is who a governor should be but Igbo prefer the like of Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi coa he spoke out about the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi

Eventually February next year you will be hospitalized for high blood pressure

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
Opintiwa:

If only you leave your gateman one room and travel you will find out that is not the color of Anambra bus nor Keke

I know Anambra like the back of my hand. I've done three projects in different parts of Anambra. Do you know that, Anambra have the highest numbers of Agberos in Nigeria? The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone are more than the entire population of Rivers State grin grin

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is what we are saying! If leaders are up and doing, Nigeria should not be a slum or underdeveloped today!

Rather than wait to blame, get up and supervise the work yourself!

That is one of the reasons you were elected

On this, I say thumbs up to Soludo!

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Opintiwa: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:

I know Anambra like the back of my hand. I've done three projects in different parts of Anambra. Do you know that, Anambra have the highest numbers of Agberos in Nigeria? The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone are more than the entire population of Rivers State grin grin

I have just 2 simple question to ask you .

1: is Nurtw ( national union of road transport workers) in Anambra as we speak?

2 : where is the headquarters of Nurtw ?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Peters474: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
If Peter Gregory Onwuabusi Obi had not diverted Anambra's project money into 'next to nothing' investment, Maybe, Anambra would have been fared better infrastructurally.
SReporters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isP0gzICRuk

Anambra State Governor, Prof. Soludo lambasts a road contractor for delayed job. Terminates contract on the spot for lack of competence to deliver the road project on November 30th as agreed.

CC.
Seun
lalasticlala
Nlfpmod
Mynd44

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Opintiwa:

Wetin concern me with NURTW.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by freechuks05(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=Almaigaa post=118903784]Anambra have the worst Roads in the East. No thanks to Peter Obi. Who looted all Anambra State Government funds, meant for projects. When he was Governor for eight years.[/quorte]

Bros, try dey talk true for once in your life... when did Anambra State commercial transport colour turn to green

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Opintiwa: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:

Wetin concern me with NURTW.

You dey forget yourself?

No be you bring Agbero matter enter this talk ?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Opintiwa: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:

Let me show you more pictures of Anambra.

Hold on I think you no get OT

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by BossGerald: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:

See Ibadan roads below

17 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Journalistonwhe: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
That Road leads to the Governor's House and for almost two months the road has been blocked leading to Motorists taking alternative routes. Just recently a lorry loaded with woods fell inside Holy Child Secondary School Isuofia and broke their fence all because of the unnecessary delay of this Company. I was telling someone the other day that the Company is not fit to handle this project.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by BossGerald: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:

Below is ogun state bad roads...the whole state is littered with bad roads, see below

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by clevybrown(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:
Is that all the punches u can throw? Try harder, u can do better... SHAME ON YOU!!!

20 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by PresidObi: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:

This is not the south east.

13 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Afamed: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is a working Gov, different from the Pandora fraud

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Opintiwa: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Afamed:
This is a working Gov, different from the Pandora fraud

Ya java phone failed to capture this ?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:

Gbanga calm down don't put your frustrations on Igbo Man they've been helpful to your families for ages.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peters474:
If Peter Gregory Onwuabusi Obi had not diverted Anambra's project money into 'next to nothing' investment, Maybe, Anambra would have been fared better infrastructurally.

True talk

82 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Opintiwa:

Hold on I think you no get OT

Na Igbo People stay this placs wey you post the pictures so

80 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by BATified2023: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Opintiwa:

90 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by SWATMan: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Opintiwa:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by DesChyko: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:

Liar

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes / Army Begins Operation Identification Nationwide Today / Olajide Oduyoye To LASTMA Officials: They Will Turn On Us If We Don't Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.