Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (1413 Views)

My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Esther880(f): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Good day Nlanders....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by QuietHammer(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Oh
Re: ... by QuietHammer(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Esther880:
Good day Nlanders.
I am Esther by name, I am a Nlander but had to create this account because of these, am 23years of age, I graduated with second class upper from a university in nigeria, just finished serving in Jos, during my service I was able to do a professional course (ICAN), and currently need a job..

Please i need your assistance, i am a young graduate, certified accountant and need to practice what I have always longed for thanks

No job is too small for a start

This is my contact 08132959038
Hello, Esther880. I had to create this account to reply you.

I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2020
QuietHammer:

Hello, Esther880. I had to create this account to reply to.

I wish you the best

5 Likes

Re: ... by yvelchstores(f): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
I will advise you to work for free at a good audit firm. Tell them u want experience. If they say no space, tell them you don't care about pay, get the experience and landing a job with good pay will not be so difficult thereafter, with God on your side ofcourse

5 Likes

Re: ... by Daddyxyz: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Esther880:
Good day Nlanders.
I am Esther by name, I am a Nlander but had to create this account because of these, am 23years of age, I graduated with second class upper from a university in nigeria, just finished serving in Jos, during my service I was able to do a professional course (ICAN), and currently need a job..

Please i need your assistance, i am a young graduate, certified accountant and need to practice what I have always longed for thanks

Esther why not create a job before the desire job come if you agree with me on this one then i have an offer for you call me on 08142764189 you will be glade you did
Re: ... by Esther880(f): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2020
am so depressed
Re: ... by frozen70(f): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Esther880:
am so depressed

Don't ever give room for depression to eat you up

Life itself is full of depression

Keep praying and believing God, don't rush, just be calm

I have to say this so that you don't make mistakes

1 Like

Re: ... by Mancala: 2:17am On Aug 13, 2020
Esther880:
am so depressed
Don't give in to despair. You are relatively young and have your entire life ahead of you. Good jobs are hard to find these days so why not consider setting yourself up to do something while you look for a job. Start a small business. In the course of running a business, you will meet people and make connections that could lead to a good job. Networking is the key to finding a job these days.
If you have a vision for what business you can do, share it here. You just might attract a willing sponsor or partner if it's well articulated.
Re: ... by rhemauni: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2020
Esther880:
Good day Nlanders.

Better go and learn a skill or trade before u waste years searching for non existent job.

If u are depressed now that u are still fresh from nysc with some savings what will you be after 5 years. It's over tough now bc Covid 19 has messed up things Soo badly.

Only a skill or trade can save u now

1 Like

Re: ... by VTJN(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
What is happening in this country sef, graduates are littered all over the street jobless. I myself i'm a potential jobless man, a fresh graduate who came out top of his class. Though government can't provide job for all her teeming youth, their responsibity is to provide an enabling environment inorder to pave ways for private investors to thrive. In a saner clines i shouldn't be this jobless that even to feed is a whole lot of problem.
Re: ... by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Esther880:
am so depressed

Depression is not the way forward, stating your current location and willingness to relocate if given a job may help you reach target helpers.

A lot of towns in Nigeria don't have any Audit firm or Accounting job, so you have to be open to relocation if you fall into that category.
Re: ... by Esther880(f): 7:20pm On May 06, 2021
Acidosis:

Depression is not the way forward, stating your current location and willingness to relocate if given a job may help you reach target helpers.

A lot of towns in Nigeria don't have any Audit firm or Accounting job, so you have to be open to relocation if you fall into that category.

Thanks
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 07, 2021
You are depressed!!

When some people are still in uni @ your age!!

Better thank God for the degree you have and keep your head high...

Mind you, @ 23 you are still young..

Except if the family burden is on you ( bills rent etc)

Modified..

Please be wary of who ever dms you for job availability..

A lady was killed via job seaarching... All in all, just be careful!!!

2 Likes

Re: ... by Esther880(f): 9:08am On May 08, 2021
Hammyaladin:
You are depressed!!

When some people are still in uni @ your age!!

Better thank God for the degree you have and keep your head high...

Mind you, @ 23 you are still young..

Except if the family burden is on you ( bills rent etc)

Thanks
Re: ... by thatthickgurl(f): 3:27pm On May 08, 2021
Esther880:

Thanks

Do you have a job now?
Re: ... by mariahAngel(f): 4:18pm On May 08, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Do you have a job now?

Thank God you're still here.

I hope you're doing OK...
Re: ... by Esther880(f): 9:33pm On May 08, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Do you have a job now?

No. I'm Still searching
Re: ... by Esther880(f): 9:34pm On May 08, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Do you have a job now?

No. I'm Still searching
thatthickgurl:

Do you have a job now?
Re: ... by Esther880(f): 9:34pm On May 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

Thank God you're still here.

I hope you're doing OK...

Am fine and Still searching

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Body With A Way Out On This? / My Wife Only Wants Missionary Style In Bed - Man Cries Out / I Want To Go Back To Nigeria- Nigerian Kid Living In Canada With Parents Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.