Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. (6035 Views)

Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good afternoon nairaland family, house please help a sister, I need a loan of twenty five thousand naira(25000) to be repayed by second week of December. Every verification needed will be provided, collateral will be provided so also any proof of authencity will be provided. do not mind my English as I am not in the right frame of mind now... please I beg you all in God name to help a sister...
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
please some body should help me... am about to be thrown out with my younger siblings... am even ready to sell my phone... please if anyone will buy am ready... am dieing of over thinking,,, no any hope anymore...please house am typing this with tears... help me move this to the front page whether I can find a buyer for my phone..
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by ifyalways(f): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Where are you, city and state?

Where are your parents?

How much is the rent?

PS: If you truly want to sell your phone you should go to the phone section, add a picture of said phone and your asking price

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by frozen70(f): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
You need to be detailed about you request

What do you need it for?

What are your plans if you get it?

What arrangements have you made towards it?

What effort have you put in place to complement the amount you are requesting?

The collateral you meantioned, what form of collateral is it?

Use this as a guide
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2018
ifyalways:
Where are you, city and state?

Where are your parents?

How much is the rent?

PS: If you truly want to sell your phone you should go to the phone section, add a picture of said phone and your asking price
.. I am sorry replying late..The hold up on my way back from work is crazy..
I am in Lagos.. Orile Iganmu axis...
my parents are late and that is what brought my situation to this.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=AdaNnabugo post=71942397].. I am sorry replying late..The hold up on my way back from work is crazy..
my parents are late and that is what brought my situation to this.The rent is 50000.. but I have about 25 with me already...
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 12:06am On Oct 10, 2018
frozen70:
You need to be detailed about you request

What do you need it for?

What are your plans if you get it?

What arrangements have you made towards it?

What effort have you put in place to complement the amount you are requesting?

The collateral you meantioned, what form of collateral is it?

Use this as a guide
. OK... thanks so much sis... I need the loan for house rent... I work as a sales girl in Lagos island and I intend paying from my salary... the rent is 50000,,,, but I have 25000 with me and this is due to some family problem like my fathers death... the collateral is my phone.. although that is my only means of communication but I intend dropping it... thanks and God bless you all...
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 10, 2018
AdaNnabugo:
. OK... thanks so much sis... I need the loan for house rent... I work as a sales girl in Lagos island and I intend paying from my salary... the rent is 50000,,,, but I have 25000 with me and this is due to some family problem like my fathers death... the collateral is my phone.. although that is my only means of communication but I intend dropping it... thanks and God bless you all...
where in lagos island do you work and how much do you earn
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2018
yettymuse:
where in lagos island do you work and how much do you earn
Good morning family.. I work at idumota and I earn 16000....
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2018
AdaNnabugo:
Good morning family.. I work at idumota and I earn 16000....
how long have you been working there?
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2018
yettymuse:
how long have you been working there?
I started since July 1st 2018
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2018
UPDATE---------------- A neighbour I spoke to about this blessed me with 10000, so I need now is 15000.... please nairalander help me..I beg you all with God name. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by ifyalways(f): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2018
AdaNnabugo:
UPDATE---------------- A neighbour I spoke to about this blessed me with 10000, so I need now is 15000.... please nairalander help me..I beg you all with God name. Thanks.
This is good news.

Since your salary is guaranteed by month end and you have 35,000 ngn now, why not go ahead and give your landlord the 35K with a promise to pay the rest by month end? He has no right to throw you out , worst case scenario is quit notice with at least a month to leave.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by ifyalways(f): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2018
AdaNnabugo:
.. I am sorry replying late..The hold up on my way back from work is crazy..
my parents are late and that is what brought my situation to this.
Sorry about your plight. Your siblings are not working and no relative whatsoever to support ?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2018
ifyalways:

This is good news.

Since your salary is guaranteed by month end and you have 35,000 ngn now, why not go ahead and give your landlord the 35K with a promise to pay the rest by month end? He has no right to throw you out , worst case scenario is quit notice with at least a month to leave.

Nnem please I have tried all possible means listed above all in vain, that's why I came here... we have owed the landlord for too long thats why.. I have begged him tire... and my salary for this month end is not guaranteed because nothing to eat.... that's why I said I will pay back my loan by first week of December.. please help me for God sake because if I have any other option I will not be here begging. Thanks ma.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by ifyalways(f): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2018
AdaNnabugo:
Nnem please I have tried all possible means listed above all in vain, that's why I came here... we have owed the landlord for too long thats why.. I have begged him tire... and my salary for this month end is not guaranteed because nothing to eat.... that's why I said I will pay back my loan by first week of December.. please help me for God sake because if I have any other option I will not be here begging. Thanks ma.
He refused to accept the 35K ?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2018
ifyalways:

He refused to accept the 35K ?
Yes... what we are oweing him is two yes rent,, but he accepted me to pay one yr own first because its not too long my dad died.. so its the one yr that is 50000... I would have paid him this money but due to going home for my dad death and some other things I have been drawn back...and I am not sure I can spare anything out of this month salary because to feed is now a problem but I know am trying my best.. but I am certain of paying back the 15000 by december. I can even give the person my bvn.. if I default let him/her call me out...
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Boss13: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
AdaNnabugo:
Yes... what we are oweing him is two yes rent,, but he accepted me to pay one yr own first because its not too long my dad died.. so its the one yr that is 50000... I would have paid him this money but due to going home for my dad death and some other things I have been drawn back...and I am not sure I can spare anything out of this month salary because to feed is now a problem but I know am trying my best.. but I am certain of paying back the 15000 by december. I can even give the person my bvn.. if I default let him/her call me out...

Your story keeps shifting the goal post. Which reasonable landlord would refuse N35K with a promise in hand to pay up the remaining at the end of the month in view of your present circumstances?

I’m sorry I don’t believe your story and I’m also sorry if it is true. There are a lot of scammers these days. If you have N35K give your landlord or better still explain your circumstances to your employer who can give you Cash Advance and deduct the amount at the end of the month.

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boss13:

Your story keeps shifting the goal post. Which reasonable landlord would refuse N35K with a promise in hand to pay up the remaining at the end of the month in view of your present circumstances?

I’m sorry I don’t believe your story and I’m also sorry if it is true. There are a lot of scammers these days. If you have N35K give your landlord or better still explain your circumstances to your employer who can give you Cash Advance and deduct the amount at the end of the month.
Thanks anyway.. I do not know what to say.. I only know that I have tried all options and more all in vain.. if not why will I be here disgracing my lineage... Thanks anyway. God bless us all.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by ifyalways(f): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
AdaNnabugo:
Thanks anyway.. I do not know what to say.. I only know that I have tried all options and more all in vain.. if not why will I be here disgracing my lineage... Thanks anyway. God bless us all.
There's no way your landlord or anyone will reject 35K out of a 50K debt. And if he does , he has no right to remove you from the house without at least a month notice.

Your boss can give you 10K out of your 16K salary as advance.
Another neighbour or family can help. 2K here, 5K there.
Your siblings can chip in whatever they have. . .

I could have helped but then, I don't believe your story honestly ,have no one on ground now physically go and confirm it and .Pele. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
ifyalways:

There's no way your landlord or anyone will reject 35K out of a 50K debt. And if he does , he has no right to remove you from the house without at least a month notice.

Your boss can give you 10K out of your 16K salary as advance.
Another neighbour or family can help. 2K here, 5K there.
Your siblings can chip in whatever they have. . .

I could have helped but then, I don't believe your story honestly ,have no one on ground now physically go and confirm it and .Pele. smiley

Madam, she said the debt is for 2years but she is just allowed to pay 50k a year rent because the man understands her plight. So it's not a 50k debt. It's 100k she is owing two years, the landlord just accepted a year of she only have 35k now..... Which landlord will take 35k in an 100k debt should be the question.

Nairaland if u people want to help just help, the way you guys are forming detective on top person plight is pretty annoying.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by ifyalways(f): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
zaragal:

Madam, she said the debt is for 2years but she is just allowed to pay 50k a year rent because the man understands her plight. So it's not a 50k debt. It's 100k she is owing two years, the landlord just accepted a year of she only have 35k now..... Which landlord will take 35k in an 100k debt should be the question.

Nairaland if u people want to help just help, the way you guys are forming detective on top person plight is pretty annoying.
Kill yourself please.

Who are you to dictate to me what to do or not?

Did I stop you from giving her the 100K, or whatever amount or you like an unwanted fly, perched on my post to create an opinion from your arse?

Getting angry over my post is not enough, kill yourself.

You had no opinion or presence since this thread was created and almost went into NLD wilderness of obscurity but felt very comfortable to quote me and yarn dust. That anger kill you there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ammy5565(f): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
zaragal:

You mean if someone wants to help, he /she shouldnt make sure the story is true? This is a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
zaragal:

your type do not have 1kobo to spare, but you know how to DICTATE to an intending giver. You use your running mouth to spoil things for the Op. Make that anger really keep you there! Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by bujebudanu1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
All those ladies interrogating the poor lady are scumbags.

Which landlord would collect 35k out of 100k ?

The lady stated she has a phone to drop. Bvn .I'm sure if u wish to know her house.she was ready to take u there.

But u came here to ask her several questions .and later gave one foolish reason why you couldn't help her.

You saw her collateral.if you can't take that .read and leave

Person they pass through issues.them dey ask her jamb questions

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by eyinjuege: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
zaragal:

Please, just drop the money privately for her. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Acidosis(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
bujebudanu1:
All those ladies interrogating the poor lady are scumbags.

Which landlord would collect 35k out of 100k ?

The lady stated she has a phone to drop. Bvn .I'm sure if u wish to know her house.she was ready to take u there.

But u came here to ask her several questions .and later gave one foolish reason why you couldn't help her.

You saw her collateral.if you can't take that .read and leave

Person they pass through issues.them dey ask her jamb questions

Her annual rent is 50k, she's been told to pay only 50k. Therefore, 35k out of 50k is reasonable enough for any sensible and right thinking landlord (with a promise to pay back in November/December).

I'm not outrightly disputing her issues, but this lady only recently lost her dad (2018), so how possible is it that her fam was unable to pay the previous (2017) 50k annual rent?

Like I said I'm not here to dispute or confirm her issues but to put your statement properly. No Lagos landlord will reject 35k out of 50k, and if she wants to contest this, tell her to PM me her name, address and her landlord's phone number. Just a single phone call, and he'll grab the funds.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by bujebudanu1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Acidosis:

Her annual rent is 50k, she's been told to pay only 50k. Therefore, 35k out of 50k is reasonable enough for any sensible and right thinking landlord (with a promise to pay back in November/December).

I'm not outrightly disputing her issues, but this lady only recently lost her dad (2018), so how possible is it that her fam was unable to pay the previous (2017) 50k annual rent?

Like I said I'm not here to dispute or confirm her issues but to put your statement properly. No Lagos landlord will reject 35k out of 50k, and if she wants to contest this, tell her to PM me her name, address and her landlord's phone number. Just a single phone call, and he'll grab the funds.

She owes for two years.
Anyway

What I don't like is the interrogation.
If u can't help.simply read and pass.
I saw this post when there was no comment in it.
I'm in Abuja and can't help her so there was no need commenting on trying to pull her legs then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ammy5565(f): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
bujebudanu1:

She's owes for two years.
Anyway

What I don't like is the interrogation.
If u can't help.simply read and pass.
I saw this post when there was no comment in it.
I'm in Abuja and can't help her so there was no need commenting on trying to pull her legs then.
Distance is not a barrier sir.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
ifyalways:

Kill yourself please.

Who are you to dictate to me what to do or not?

Did I stop you from giving her the 100K, or whatever amount or you like an unwanted fly, perched on my post to create an opinion from your arse?

Getting angry over my post is not enough, kill yourself.

You had no opinion or presence since this thread was created and almost went into NLD wilderness of obscurity but felt very comfortable to quote me and yarn dust. That anger kill you there.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see you want die on top my matter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
yettymuse:
your type do not have 1kobo to spare, but you know how to DICTATE to an intending giver. You use your running mouth to spoil things for the Op. Make that anger really keep you there! Nonsense

grin grin grin. U go just run mad angry. Don't take it easy you hear? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by GboyegaD(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Acidosis:

If only we all will be true to ourselves and stop forming detective. If she wants to scam us of N15k, so be it.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Journey To Ikoyi Prison / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. / Lack Of Intimacy With Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.