Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1355 Views)

Online Jobs / I Never Rejected House Offer For Borehole - Jigawa Gateman / Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2020
?
Re: . by hahn(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2020
10m/month bro.

I'll do it
Re: . by OkuFaba(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
You said Gateman or cleaning job, My dear i will do both the Gateman AND cleaning job together for that amount

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SocialJustice: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plead:
Personally, I can't. Even if I'm offered 50m monthly I won't do either of them.

What about you?
Do not allow pride destroy you. I know you're still a kid with no life experience. Even with N1m monthly, oil and gas workers will envy you.

2 Likes

Re: . by OkuFaba(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plead:

What about you?
Sense is far from you

4 Likes

Re: . by backnbeta(f): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plead:

What about you?
Really? That's serious lipsrsealed
I'm an academic and I love my job, but I'll sweep and clean for extra 1M /month if I can do it as a side hustle undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Epositive(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
hahn:
10m/month bro.

I'll do it

No time!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Do not allow pride destroy you. I know you're still a kid with no life experience. Even with N1m monthly, oil and gas workers will envy you.

If you were indeed mature you'd know that peace of mind and self esteem matters a lot.
I'd rather do my 150k monthly job that gives me peace of mind and keep my self esteem intact than do a job that pays me 30m monthly but takes away my peace of mind and self esteem.
Life isn't all about the money.

I asked a simple question, it's left for you to answer and state why you gave that answer not question my own answer.

2 Likes

Re: . by yvelchstores(f): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
I can be a cleaner for that amount. It's not about the role but how you do it. Excellence at what you do makes it stand out.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
backnbeta:

Really? That's serious lipsrsealed
I'm an academic and I love my job, but I'll sweep and clean for extra 1M /month if I can do it as a side hustle undecided

Full time job not side hustle.
Re: . by yvelchstores(f): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plead:

If you were indeed mature you'd know that peace of mind and self esteem matters a lot.
I'd rather do my 150k monthly job that gives me peace of mind and keep my self esteem intact than do a job that pays me 30m monthly but takes away my peace of mind and self esteem.

I asked a simple question, it's left for you to answer and state why you gave that answer not question my own answer.
I personally think you misplaced your self esteem in the wrong place. Working for someone in an office looks dignifying but at the end of the day, value is what counts not self esteem. You should be proud of yourself for adding value, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
yvelchstores:
I can be a cleaner for that amount.It's not about the role but how you do it. Excellence at what you do makes it stand out.

Perhaps..
Re: . by SocialJustice: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plead:

Hmm self esteem, see how you're struggling to defend yourself because your ego is already hurt. Na you sabi. No be on top audio money I want dey quarrel.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Instead of you to be productive in your thinking, you wake to post nonsense. Stop living in a fool's paradise, nobody can give you a cleaning/security job with a pay of even 500,000 naira monthly.

3 Likes

Re: . by Johntemmy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
10 million you say what?
I'll do both even watchman join.lols

check my signature for your better roofing
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yes, I would.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Instead of you to be productive in your thinking, you wake to post nonsense. Stop living in a fool's paradise, nobody can give you a cleaning/security job with a pay of even 500,000 naira monthly.

grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ninejaywon:

So no Billionaire pays their gateman or security officialo upto 500k monthly?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Hmm self esteem, see how you're struggling to defend yourself because your ego is already hurt. Na you sabi. No be on top audio money I want dey quarrel.

Answer the question na.. This isn't the purpose of the thread.
Re: . by VTJN(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Get me a cleaning job that is even less than 100k sef and see if i no go do am

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ninejaywon:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress

-- Albert Einstein
Re: . by Prof0fficial: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
there's no wisdom in this post..

4 Likes

Re: . by Mindlog: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
The N10m is even audio money! cheesy cheesy

On a serious note, there is dignity in labour as a gateman and the cleaner are no less humans.
Re: . by Lamanii22(f): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'll do both.... Even if it's not up to that.... 80k self is enough
Re: . by mrbenjame: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plead:

What about you?

When has being a gateman turned to a beggars job? Op I see you as a child who knows nothing about jobs. People do jobs like this abroad and gain handsome rewards for it. It’s only in developing or under developed countries you find such jobs as demeaning jobs. In first world country a gateman earns more salary than a bank manager in Nigeria. Yet he’d be proud to do his job. And don’t forget whites do these jobs a lot in their own country and get good pay. It’s only in Nigeria people neglect jobs like there’s a stigma attached to it. Just because they’re ashamed they’d be laughed at or mocked.

Let me school you........

A barber, cleaner, caregiver/baby sitter, plumber, carpenter or even the gateman you’re chastising or stigmatizing have equal life standard with people working in offices. They can drive any car of their dreams, live in a good home and also make life comfortable for their kids because the system There works for everyone. It’s not enough reason for you to come here to open your wide mouth to talk nonsense. Africans and pride. Nonsense! Humility made the whites our superiors but we that are headquarters of pride are rottening away like beggars and slaves to the whites. Change your perspective. There’s no dignity in what you’re talking about. You’re simply not humble. Period! Go and kiss your 150k job with satisfaction. Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'll clean open gate and also do two more jobs for that amount
But op are you sure you're not on drugs
Cause you said up there that you won't do it
Re: . by letskeeptalking: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plead:

How does it take away your self esteem? Is it not a decent and responsible job? Would you rather steal or become a 419?

There is dignity in labour. Nigerian mentality sha.

1 Like

Re: . by rhemauni: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
10 million is too much

Just 2m and tell me when to start grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
letskeeptalking:

How does it take away your self esteem? Is it not a decent and responsible job? Would you rather steal or become a 419?

There is dignity in labour. Nigerian mentality sha.

Why can't you answer the question rather than questioning my own answer?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
mrbenjame:

When has being a gateman turned to a beggars job? Op I see you as a child who knows nothing about jobs. People do jobs like this abroad and gain handsome rewards for it. It’s only in developing or under developed countries you find such jobs as demeaning jobs. In first world country a gateman earns more salary than a bank manager in Nigeria. Yet he’d be proud to do his job. And don’t forget whites do these jobs a lot in their own country and get good pay. It’s only in Nigeria people neglect jobs like there’s a stigma attached to it. Just because they’re ashamed they’d be laughed at or mocked.

Let me school you........

A barber, cleaner, caregiver/baby sitter, plumber, carpenter or even the gateman you’re chastising or stigmatizing have equal life standard with people working in offices. They can drive any car of their dreams, live in a good home and also make life comfortable for their kids because the system There works for everyone. It’s not enough reason for you to come here to open your wide mouth to talk nonsense. Africans and pride. Nonsense! Humility made the whites our superiors but we that are headquarters of pride are rottening away like beggars and slaves to the whites. Change your perspective. There’s no dignity in what you’re talking about. You’re simply not humble. Period! Go and kiss your 150k job with satisfaction. Hypocrite!

I didn't demean folks doings those jobs.
Sure, i've seen folks making cool bucks from jobs like barbing, plumber and carpenter etc I have a friend who makes nothing less than 17k weekly from barbing. That's over 60k monthly, most Nigerians working in white collar jobs don't earn that much.

It seems you don't understand what is called preference at all, if you didn't you won't be angry with my choice. There are some white collar jobs I can never do as well.

Just focus on answering and give reason why you gave that answer not questioning my own answer.
Re: . by mrbenjame: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plead:

I didn't demean folks doings those jobs.
Sure, i've seen folks making cool bucks from jobs like barbing, plumber and carpenter etc I have a friend who makes nothing less than 17k weekly from barbing. That's over 60k monthly, most Nigerians working in white collar jobs don't earn that much.

It seems you don't understand what is called preference at all, if you didn't you won't be angry with my choice. There are some white collar jobs I can never do as well.

Just focus on answering and give reason why you gave that answer not questioning my own answer.

I think it is easier said than done. I bet you, you didn’t want to choose that. Trust me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could My Younger Brother Be A Cultist? / How Long Have You Been Married? And How Is It Going So Far? / He Lied To His Wife That FRSC Official Hit His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.