Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing (1986 Views)

American State Of Virginia Pardons Seven Black Men Executed 70 Years Ago / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Please Nigerians ,Moderator ,Madam Adefunke a 70 Years Old Woman has been Missing in Ajegunle Town Via ATAN OTA ,She was last seen 1 week ago ,She went to get some Leaves in the farm when she was last seen .The matter was reported at the ATAN Police station OTA.Some Suspect were Paraded ,One of the Suspect is one Spiritualist named "EWE" He is the Landlord of the house the missing old woman Lives .A Drama Ensured to create more Suspicion at the ATAN Police station ,The missing woman has just only one Daughter who stood her ground that Justice should be done .While the Daughter was seeking for Justice one Man Adewale Olatilewa who happens to be a Brother to the lost Woman Said the Police should Release "EWE" On the Ground that He is sick and needs medical Attention ," EWE"was surprisingly released by the ATAN Police station,Funny enough this " EWE" was seen walking energetically the next day with no single sign of Illness .This calls for more Suspicion of Adewale Olatilewa the Missing Woman brother ,He is always discouraging the effort of the only daughter of the Missing woman .The bale of The Town Ajegunle via ATAN OTA too have not been helping the Investigation.The Baale too is a Suspect .The only Child this missing woman had have been seeking that her mother should be found safely .She went further to meet a Programme presenter on Faaji Fm ,The presenter formerly promised to make the matter Public ,All of a sudden He withdrew from the Matter ,Another suspicion raised again .Nigerians please I am seeking and calling you all to help this Lady ,the only daughter of this Missing Woman ,The missing 70 Years Adefunke should not miss like that ,It happened in a Town Called Ajegunle via ATAN OTA TOWN .The Baale ,"EWE" The Missing woman Junior brother are major Suspect ,The Police Officers/ ATAN DPO handling the matter as well should ensure Justice is Ensured .Please Nigerians . Rebroadcast this.The Matter should not die like this .Moderator ,Please and please Take it to front page .Let Nigerians see this .That is the Picture of the Missing 70 Years Old Woman .Adefunke Her number has been switched off since she was missing .Police Officers ,IRT ,Anti Kidnapping squad,SARS in Ogun state , Federal SARS ,State CID ,Alagbon ,Lion Building ,Zone 2 please Help ,This Matter is still on at the ATAN POLICE STATION .ATAN ,OTA .Effort are been made to Silence the Matter . cc mynd44

Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by illicit(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Haaaaa
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
mynd44 , Her life and whereabout matters please move this to frontage ,Help the Helpless.An Awareness might be highly Beneficial
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Help rebroadcast every where please
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by saintvc(m): 3:45am On Jul 21, 2020
What is not stolen will one day be found.

1 Like

Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 5:17am On Jul 21, 2020
saintvc:
What is not stolen will one day be found.
. Amen ... Moderator mynd44 this is an Authentic News ,Please help move to FP .That single acts might help save this woman .She has just only one daughter and it's been Hell for her since her mother was Missing .
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2020
finaleeec:
Please Nigerians ,Moderator ,Madam Adefunke a 70 Years Old Woman has been Missing in Ajegunle Town Via ATAN OTA ,She was last seen 1 week ago ,She went to get some Leaves in the farm when she was last seen .The matter was reported at the ATAN Police station OTA.Some Suspect were Paraded ,One of the Suspect is one Spiritualist named "EWE" He is the Landlord of the house the missing old woman Lives .A Drama Ensured to create more Suspicion at the ATAN Police station ,The missing woman has just only one Daughter who stood her ground that Justice should be done .While the Daughter was seeking for Justice one Man Adewale Olatilewa who happens to be a Brother to the lost Woman Said the Police should Release "EWE" On the Ground that He is sick and needs medical Attention ," EWE"was surprisingly released by the ATAN Police station,Funny enough this " EWE" was seen walking energetically the next day with no single sign of Illness .This calls for more Suspicion of Adewale Olatilewa the Missing Woman brother ,He is always discouraging the effort of the only daughter of the Missing woman .The bale of The Town Ajegunle via ATAN OTA too have not been helping the Investigation.The Baale too is a Suspect .The only Child this missing woman had have been seeking that her mother should be found safely .She went further to meet a Programme presenter on Faaji Fm ,The presenter formerly promised to make the matter Public ,All of a sudden He withdrew from the Matter ,Another suspicion raised again .Nigerians please I am seeking and calling you all to help this Lady ,the only daughter of this Missing Woman ,The missing 70 Years Adefunke should not miss like that ,It happened in a Town Called Ajegunle via ATAN OTA TOWN .The Baale ,"EWE" The Missing woman Junior brother are major Suspect ,The Police Officers/ ATAN DPO handling the matter as well should ensure Justice is Ensured .Please Nigerians . Rebroadcast this.The Matter should not die like this .Moderator ,Please and please Take it to front page .Let Nigerians see this .That is the Picture of the Missing 70 Years Old Woman .Adefunke Her number has been switched off since she was missing .Police Officers ,IRT ,Anti Kidnapping squad,SARS in Ogun state , Federal SARS ,State CID ,Alagbon ,Lion Building ,Zone 2 please Help ,This Matter is still on at the ATAN POLICE STATION .ATAN ,OTA .Effort are been made to Silence the Matter . cc mynd44
. We need Help .
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by johnykgoal: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
front page
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by Justarandomguy: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
But have they checked her ... Coughs* coughs*
May she be found safely
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by Exmilitant(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
With shrines and native doctors spread all over Yoruba land, you are coming on social media to seek knowledge about your missing one whereabouts?
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by gambia(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
I hope she's found alive.
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Exmilitant:
With shrines and native doctors spread all over Yoruba land, you are coming on social media to seek knowledge about your missing one whereabouts?
Not on here to engage in Discussion like this .To those that regards life ,Please do help to Spread the News ,It might get to someone that would help this Matter get to Top Authority .It's very Authentic ,The Baale of Ajegunle Town and some few People are trying to Silence the Whole thing .I won't get tired Asking the Moderator mynd44 to help move this to FP so many could read this .This is a Life issue .
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
gambia:
I hope she's found alive.
. Amen .Thanks
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by Truetalk3139: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
wetin we no go see finish for this country
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by lifeagain22: 1:15am On Jul 22, 2020
finaleeec:
. Hope she is found .May I ask what are the Conditions to be met before a thread is Moved to Front page ? I am asking because I read some funny thread on the Front Page ,This thread has to do with a Missing Person ,It's two days now it has not been moved to Front page ,The Op keep requesting for this .This is a pathetic Story ,moreso the Missing woman has only one Daughter .Moderators please Help move this to FP
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
What a Forum.,Issue about a Missing Human being ,Moderator does not care to bring it to front page ,If it's about someone killed a Snake , Preparation of it for eating ,it would hit the front page quick .A whole human Soul missing thread is Avoided .It is really well.
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Still Missing
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Still Missing
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Still Missing .....
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
The only daughter of this missing woman has given up ,The matter was transferred from ATAN POlice station to Eleweeran Police Force headquarter ,One of the Major suspects ,Baale of Ajegunle Town via ATAN has refused to honour Police invitation ,Yet the Nigerian Police are not doing anything to make him Show up at the police station .This is Nigeria ....Money ,Bribe might have Changed hands ...I see no reason a Traditional Leader would fail to show up .The only daughter has no money to continue the matter ,As demands by the Police can not be met ,They are requesting mobilisation money to go and pick the Baale ...It's only the creator that would help the poor to fight. No one to turn to ,No help is coming from anywhere ,Quite saddening even Moderator do not consider or regard that a thread like this should hit the front page after much request ....Very very Pathetic indeed . Welcome to Nigeria .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Finnaly the body of this missing have been found with her head cuts off from the rest part of the Body .The Baale of Ajegunle Town via ATAN have been invited to Eleweeran for questioning .Quite unfortunate that this Discussion forum " Nairaland" Comprises Moderators that does not have human feeling ,For the past two weeks I have posted this ,please they should take it to the front page they refused .If it has to do with some meaningless threads like someone killed snake and cooked it it will surface on the front page ,So many funny threads .It's well .If I am banned I do now really Care .I have done my quota ,I am not a member of the Missing , Killed woman it's a passion for human lives that motivated me.
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by Nezzjnr: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wowww

So sad to hear this

Nigeria is gone
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Wowww

So sad to hear this

Nigeria is gone
. Really Justice on the issue yet to be done ,Some suspects Freed without deep Investigation.
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by Nezzjnr: 2:42am On Aug 05, 2020
finaleeec:
. Really Justice on the issue yet to be done ,Some suspects Freed without deep Investigation.
Chai.

It's well
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by kingthreat(m): 4:38am On Aug 05, 2020
finaleeec:
Finnaly the body of this missing have been found with her head cuts off from the rest part of the Body .The Baale of Ajegunle Town via ATAN have been invited to Eleweeran for questioning .Quite unfortunate that this Discussion forum " Nairaland" Comprises Moderators that does not have human feeling ,For the past two weeks I have posted this ,please they should take it to the front page they refused .If it has to do with some meaningless threads like someone killed snake and cooked it it will surface on the front page ,So many funny threads .It's well .If I am banned I do now really Care .I have done my quota ,I am not a member of the Missing , Killed woman it's a passion for human lives that motivated me.

Good work you are doing. But I will advise you to try and write better before you blame the mods. Use paragraphing and post more evidences else from just the picture. Things like that could arouse a frontpage discuss.
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by finaleeec: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2020
kingthreat:

Good work you are doing. But I will advise you to try and write better before you blame the mods. Use paragraphing and post more evidences else from just the picture. Things like that could arouse a frontpage discuss.

Thanks so much sir for your advise .I am not an English student , Grammar is not my first Language ,not a Grammarian nor do I have degree in Grammatical construction. I belief you made a comment because you understood the content of my article ,reason you commented , so also others that have commented as well ....
The content of my message is clear enough for anyone to understand without any ambiguity .....This is an urgent Clarion call about human life ,Which evidence does the Moderator needs again ? that no woman Adefunke Fawole was missing in Ajegunle Town? that the matter have not been reported at ATAN Police station ? That the matter have not been Transferred to the police headquarters at Eleweeran .That the picture uploaded is different person picture ? I don't just Understand your defence of the Moderator .
There are more Controversial threads that was moved to front page on here without much Evidences I have given ...Quite Unfortunate that Grammar , Punctuations are the pre-requisite to pass an information to save a life .It's well . I am not a member of the family ,Never related to them but I am really touched by the dastardly act hence my coming up here to make it public base on the information I heard. I humbly thank everyone that made a comment .
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by Mayng01(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria which way
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by kingthreat(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2020
finaleeec:

Thanks so much sir for your advise .I am not an English student , Grammar is not my first Language ,not a Grammarian nor do I have degree in Grammatical construction. I belief you made a comment because you understood the content of my article ,reason you commented , so also others that have commented as well ....
The content of my message is clear enough for anyone to understand without any ambiguity .....This is an urgent Clarion call about human life ,Which evidence does the Moderator needs again ? that no woman Adefunke Fawole was missing in Ajegunle Town? that the matter have not been reported at ATAN Police station ? That the matter have not been Transferred to the police headquarters at Eleweeran .That the picture uploaded is different person picture ? I don't just Understand your defence of the Moderator .
There are more Controversial threads that was moved to front page on here without much Evidences I have given ...Quite Unfortunate that Grammar , Punctuations are the pre-requisite to pass an information to save a life .It's well . I am not a member of the family ,Never related to them but I am really touched by the dastardly act hence my coming up here to make it public base on the information I heard. I humbly thank everyone that made a comment .

I am not responding now as an argument. Maybe you can take some tips from me. I bet your have heard of court cases where the guilty gets free simply because sometimes the plaintiff was being emotional and not presenting enough facts to buttress his case. You don't have to be a grammarian. Being able to communicate with paragraphs and punctuation in writing is very important.
As for the case I pray something is done fast, or let the people of that town stand strong against the menace.
Re: 70 Years Old Madam Adefunke Is Missing by Openbusiness4: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Angry Youth Beats Soldier For Stoning A Guy In Lagos (Video) / Betting No Be Your Mate: Nigerian Man Captured Thinking About His Life / Abolongo....my Prison Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.