Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Dreams And Their Interpretations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Interpretations (113 Views)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Interpretations by ochibuogwu5: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2020
Something about Dreams and their interpretations:

Dreams are either complementary or supplementary.

Complementary aspect of dreams comes from what you desire when you are not asleep in the physical but could not get it then in your dream, you will see yourself achieving that thing.

Supplementary aspect of dream is when you have never thought of something when you are not sleep in the physical then they come from the Spiritual realm either from the positive spiritual realm (GOD) for corrections, guidance, warning, admonition or prospective manifestation of His Grace OR from the negative spiritual realm (devil/demonic projections) to infest your life with evil afflictions. Hence each dreams interpretation depends on what is occupying the mind of that person prior to that dream thus *each dream has unique interpretation for the dreamer*.

You need to check what is the situation of your mind before this dream came in order to be able to interpret it. You can have direct access to any and each dreams interpretation by asking the Holy Spirit to give you its interpretation through prayers thus "there is a God in Heaven who reveals mysteries and secrets..." (Daniel 2:28)

Dreams from God agree with the written word of God according to 2 Timothy 3:16 "Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action)" hence we pray for grace to submit to God's instructions in them, believe and act upon them.

Dreams from devil aligns with the purpose of satan for humanity according to John 10:10 "the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy..." Hence we stand in the faith and Victory of Jesus Christ finished works on Calvary (His death and resurrection; "It is finished" John 19:30) and nullify such enchantments.

The Holy Spirit is always ready to help us sort out anything happening in our lives even more than we claim to be eager to help ourselves (John 14:16"I will pray the Father and He will give you a helper who will be with you forever", John 16:13 "the Spirit of truth will remind you about all that I thought you and will reveal to you those things that will happen in the future"wink.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Dreams And Their Interpretations by sammychimex(m): 1:09am On Jul 21, 2020
Almost everyone needs to see this.

One thing I pray for is the ability to always remember my dreams in full.

(1) (Reply)

Show Me Your Friends / Grace Is Extended To You Today. / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 1 August 2020 - Abundance Of Iniquity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.