Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour (64689 Views)

Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony (vid / Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by majamajic(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
2cribz:
Scam pastors everywhere. Preach on pulpit then dance to ungodly songs after. Nonsense

This music he was dancing to is by himself , it's his own music
It's gospel music too
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Anyhow country with anyhow people! Just look at what we’re celebrating! undecided
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Chris2863(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
He will still pack his money from the ground
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by princetemitee(f): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Issorite
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
If you don't like him...dey your dey!

He's OUR OWN!

You have daddy GOs

We have ODUMEJE

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Uniquekriss(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
I enjoyed d beats though. Not attaching spirituality to it, just fun.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by kcij(f): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Daboski... Ka ima egwu mmiri, ima egwu oku... If u know u know
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Skymason20(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin world indaboski .. the lion .. baba i hail oh
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Wendland: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Do not be equally yoked with unbelievers. I rest my case, i believe he knows the rest of the scripture as a Pastor.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by MERCHANDISER: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
gambia:
Comedians
mad man cheesy
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by feedthenation(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
My prophet, my prophet
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by joviegghead: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
lagdmark:

You must be one of Odumeje's followers because what you wrote there is meaningless.
No I'm not.
And I don't expect everyone to be smart enough to understand what I wrote. IQ levels vary. I guess you belong to the lower class.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by stanliwise(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
joviegghead:
grin grin
What a joke!
I kinda like the guy tho. He not the kind of regular/orthodox preacher. He's more. An entertainer!

Life shouldn't be taken too seriously. God should def have his place(for dem religious fanatics) . So should fun. Even jesus attended feast/parties and social gathering and had fun .

I expect some people to start their holier-than-thou criticism of the guy now.
To me he his practicing another religion and not anything close to what was described in the holy book.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Bigsunny01(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Only God know what dis one has turn into

Whether na pastor abi na Hip Hop star

Nothing my eye no go c for dis chonchin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Roon9(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
vickydankal:

I wonder who we have offended in Christianity. Why is it so hard for people to decide what and how they want to live their lives without mixing it with Christianity

I don't understand
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by apache22b: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
@Slowamir

OUTLAWwizard:
Everyone can never be preaching love. I'm not a man of preacher of love grin grin

The person supplying this guy's weed must be a real niggar.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by apache22b: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
@Slawormir

OUTLAWwizard:
Everyone can never be preaching love. I'm not a man of preacher of love grin grin

The person supplying this guy's weed must be a real niggar.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by edoairways: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Roon9:
God have mercy!
Nawa! How did African Christianity lose it?

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily
These are signs of end time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by g4gerald: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
flyingpig:
e get woman wey dem bring to em church lifeless, he laid straight on top of the woman. He backed her with his own face up to the sky. He did some magical hand waiving and stood up from the body of the woman, then the woman woke up and arose. People started shouting.

I remember when they played wrestling entrance for him as he stepped into the stage in order to preach. You need to see him raising his two hands as if he won wrestling belt.
Arrangee miracle
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by galaxy2020(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yahoo yahoo pastor, not man of God, but pastor.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by g4gerald: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Wendland:
Do not be equally yoked with unbelievers. I rest my case, i believe he knows the rest of the scripture as a Pastor.
Who told u they are unbelievers, bro let's allow God be the judge
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Samfloxin(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
Is he a musician? I don't even understand the video one bit.
He is a musician also, his music was lovely though with one Kain lyrics
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by DavidOluyale(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
StagethemTVee:
There is never a dull moment with Prophet Odumeje, the war, the lion and the liquid metal. He is seen in this video dancing to his new single, spraying money and having a good time with singers Flavour, Mastercraft and Video Director TG Omori.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8UpVJ8n_Ac

This guy should be tracked. I suspect him.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Humanoid01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
kingxsamz:

There is no real or fake pastor. There are only pastors.
You did not understand what you just said.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Coldfeets: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
No social distancing anymore?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
StagethemTVee:
You don't know the LIQUID METAL? You need to be "lemove" from "nailaland" shocked shocked grin grin grin

You mean "fLom naiLaRand"
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Godsonkemz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
The ladical prophet.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Sebbs(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Odumeje!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Crochet: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
With flavour no dull moment , 042 nwanne
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
StagethemTVee:
You don't know the LIQUID METAL? You need to be "lemove" from "nailaland" shocked shocked grin grin grin

Lemoved flom Lailaland?

You are a vely Telible person.

grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fake men of God are plenty in the land.
Yet there are genuine ones too.

This particular one is a genuinely fake prophet.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour by lakeside79937: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oh my God is this a prophet is this a man of God ? Even Dangote doesn't spend his money like that ? Nigerians think and wake up the same you reader would still go and give him money on Sunday and pay him tithe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati / Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.