Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) (68706 Views)

Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by mandalorian: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2020
I keep saying this, marriage is, all things being equal, a lifetime stuff. I see no reason rushing things even against your health condition.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Babagirls(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Am very sure is stressed from the wedding...she could have wait until she's finally fit before doing the wedding
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by honest1480(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2020
OVB123:
Village people! village people!! village people!!! God will judge u people. Look at how beautiful this lady is and u people decided to take her life, there is God oooh.
Her death might be as a result of unmanaged stress.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by scokoro: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2020
This life sef.... When you think you have seen it all... ....well, one day someone will be the next to leave this Earth.
Here comes the one billion dollar question - Where would you like to spend your eternity?

Make peace with your Creator and know that one day all (certificates, houses, cars, children, husband, wife, brother, sister) will leave you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by mandalorian: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2020
RIP to the dead
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Uae01Dirham: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Make God give me and my babe sound health during our own time oh!

The husband will be so confused now.

His wife , unborn baby , in-laws , parents, no honeymoon, even the monies he spent sef .

Nnaeh! I pity d guy oh. May God Rest her soul and forgive her sins. RIP to her

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Izigha(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Death dnt have a conscience

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Exercising 3x in a week could have averted this death. People should take care of themselves via exercise.
How do you know she died because of obesity?
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by A1kennedy(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2020
this is sad! RIP for the dead.

pls you can help a brother whose mini electronic firm has collapsed due to this pandemic, with a little token to survive this pandemic hour. Thank you and God bless.account no:0024995086 bank name: Union Bank phone no: 08146995561. Thank you once again.

Hezzyluv:
So sad. RIP

God will protect us from untimely death by his grace.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2020
So sad, may her soul rest in peace. Chai imagine how the husband/family members will be feeling ooo.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Rip.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2020
R.I.P to her
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2020
cry

Village pipu...abi the man carry rod kee her..

RIP beautiful fat lady
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2020
SavageResponse:

Not every untimely death has something to do with village people

E be like you be village people cheesy
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
How do you know she died because of obesity?
Exercise has a way of eliminating many diseases, you can Google it.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Linadinna:
The untimely death of a Nigerian lady who died 24 hours after her wedding in Delta State Nigeria has left her husband and family members mourning.

Sapele Oghenek a journalist said the woman married on Saturday and died on Sunday.

On the day of her wedding, she had received a treatment which might imply that she might have been sick.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2872796472832106&id=100003053453713
She was actually sick .Take a look at her hand ,she had plaster there
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Boobs wasted
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Maybe the man never even do at all at all before she died and turned the man to a widow. Na which kind emere girl be this? Vickyrotexabi o wa ri nkan bi? O ga o
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Bidi123: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2020
At least she should have treated herself before embarking on the wedding, so sad RIP.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2020
Hezzyluv:
So sad. RIP

God will protect us from untimely death by his grace.
there is nothing like untimely death. No one dies before his or her time. You only die when it is time for you to die
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2020
tfash96:
Boobs wasted
plus including pusssssy
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2020
samwillyco1:

Exercise has a way of eliminating many diseases, you can Google it.
some have also died in the cause of exercising

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin grin
Enemyofpeace:
plus including pusssssy
bad guy
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by ledaman: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to Her Husband and her family on this tragic event!

I Personally have Come to understand that Life is a dose of Complete Vanity!

Only one thing is Meaningful on this earth!

That is Living our Lives According to God's laid down Precepts for Mankind.

Every other thing we engage in here is Vanity!

Let's Ensure that what is Pirioty is made Pirioty!

What is Pirioty is to Live with Eternity in view..

What is Pirioty is to Surrender our ALL to JESUS..

Death is no big deal as it is Part of the Reason for our being Created..

But Departing without JESUS is a Great and Grace Disaster!

Let's Humble ourselves! And adhere to these Words..
You write up is becoming boring attention seeker!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2020
tfash96:
grin grin ;Dbad guy
i dey follow you for back. Oga na master o
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2020
I'm very sure she went ahead with the wedding against doctors' advice.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
i dey follow you for back. Oga na master o
me kẹ..Na u be chairman now.. I just dey receive lecture from you boss
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by saajus: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2020
She's sick and still went ahead to go through stress. Why do we always care about people more than ourselves? She should be in the hospital on the wedding day not dancing up and down. I know my opinion may not be popular, but I won't jeopardize my health for any wedding. The marriage that she can't even guarantee 100% that it will last.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Kissiemu(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Nna men!

I will be lying if I say that I am sorry for this woman. Wedding can be postponed but good health comes first.

At least she achieved one aim in life n that is the "Mrs" that they will put on her obituary poster.

Mrs. abeg help us greet Alhaji Funtua...
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2020
tfash96:
me kẹ..Na u be chairman now.. I just dey receive lecture from you boss
that's why you quickly noticed her wasted breasts grin grin
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2020
God rest her soul in peace. Bride's sister or Bride mate should comfort the husband

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Babapyro: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2020
sharpshap:
She for remove that drip needle nah, dem fit find the vein at any other time.
See you,you think say na like that e easy to find vein for a woman of that side abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.