Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) (68701 Views)

Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2020
This could be as a result of all the stress she was made to go through at the wedding.

Imagine the hot sun they made her posed in and to think she just took injection and is prolly on drip. When she should be resting her nerves in a cosy environment.
This alone could have caused serious palpitations from dilated blood ( due to exposure to the sun)vessels causing blood to rush back in the wrong direction.

This so much ceremony at weddings should be cancelled abeg. Las las is for people to come and chop gbese on your neck. It doesn't add anything to you.

RIP pretty.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by chibuike65: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2020
SavageResponse:

Not every untimely death has something to do with village people
lol are you a village people?

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by derbykol(f): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Doing wedding with intravenous injection?

That's wrong.
One of my nieces was dedicated at the church with IV cannula.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Myketuale(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Hezzyluv:
So sad. RIP
God will protect us from untimely death by his grace.
Amen
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by efstore: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2020
So painful
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Maybe it's Complications from first night honeymoon sex romp..... Just maybe.

May her soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Pat081: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2020
eleojo23:

Leave village people out of this.

Obviously, she was treating an undisclosed ailment before the wedding judging by the IV infusion line on her hand.
abi ooooo she is sick b4 the wedding
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Ochelyko1: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2020
OVB123:
Village people! village people!! village people!!! God will judge u people. Look at how beautiful this lady is and u people decided to take her life, there is God oooh.

useless African mentality!
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by VicM6: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2020
SavageResponse:

Not every untimely death has something to do with village people
you are right sha but 70% deaths are through village people grin
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by diaspoAFRICANS: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2020
ledaman:
You write up is becoming boring attention seeker!

You called the truth boring?
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2020
eleojo23:

Leave village people out of this.

Obviously, she was treating an undisclosed ailment before the wedding judging by the IV infusion line on her hand.

That was the first thing I noticed one the second photo.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by holywind(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Ah, not a good news
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by paparazi1(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Linadinna:
The untimely death of a Nigerian lady who died 24 hours after her wedding in Delta State Nigeria has left her husband and family members mourning.

Sapele Oghenek a journalist said the woman married on Saturday and died on Sunday.

On the day of her wedding, she had received a treatment which might imply that she might have been sick.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2872796472832106&id=100003053453713
No details
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2020
She was obviously unwell, judging by the IV drip on her hand.

They should have insisted on enough rest for her. That is why doctors are overprotective of their patients, because people don't seem to understand the importance of convalescence.

As soon as someone who was sick starts to feel well, he starts throwing caution to the winds. Some people will even decide not to complete their medicines. They will be up and running again when they should be convalescing.

May her soul rest in perfect peace. I am sure the family is responsible for going on with the prior arrangements. Now, that man has become a widower in such a short time.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Eulalia:
This could be as a result of all the stress she was made to go through at the wedding.

Imagine the hot sun they made her posed in and to think she just took injection and is prolly on drip. When she should be resting her nerves in a cosy environment.
This alone could have caused serious palpitations from dilated blood ( due to exposure to the sun)vessels causing blood to rush back in the wrong direction.

This so much ceremony at weddings should be cancelled abeg. Las las is for people to come and chop gbese on your neck. It doesn't add anything to you.

RIP pretty.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Hezzyluv:
So sad. RIP
God will protect us from untimely death by his grace.
Amen.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2020
OVB123:
Village people! village people!! village people!!! God will judge u people. Look at how beautiful this lady is and u people decided to take her life, there is God oooh.
Not only vellage people dey kill now township people don join.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2020
She should have taken care of her health.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by double77: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2020
OVB123:
Village people done suffer this village man hand. As people dey die for nigeria, na so people dey die for america.

21 Mar 2020 · A groom-to-be, Mr Samuel Yarling, of Lamingo, Jos, has reportedly died on his wedding day leaving ...
Shocked Indian Bride dies on Her Wedding Day | DESIblitz

https://www.desiblitz.com › content › sho...
28 Feb 2020 · In a tragic incident, an Indian bride from Haryana died on her wedding day. It was reported that the woman died ...
Pregnant Bride Dies on Wedding Day but Doctors Miraculously Save Her ...

https://www.insideedition.com › pregnant...
18 Sep 2019 · “The love of my life taught me how to respect and treat a woman well so that I could learn how to take ...
Scots bride with terminal cancer tragically dies on wedding day after ...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk › news › s...
30 Jan 2020 · A terminally ill woman has died just hours before she was to have the wedding of her dreams.
Pregnant bride dies after suffering stroke moments before wedding ...
https://www.foxnews.com › health › preg...
20 Sep 2019 · A pregnant bride died from a stroke minutes before ... is a condition which can go unnoticed in pregnant women or ... ON HER WEDDING DAY.

Pregnant bride, 30, dies from stroke minutes from altar before ... - The Sun
https://www.thesun.co.uk › news › pregn...
Posted: 18 Sep 2019
Doctors save baby after pregnant bride dies from stroke on wedding day

https://www.news.com.au › news-story
20 Sep 2019 · A pregnant bride died from a stroke minutes before ... is a condition that can go unnoticed in pregnant women or ... ON HER WEDDING DAY.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Jajaja
I think we are closer to the cause of death, than the slogan "Village people". LOLZ

We need to stay fit and eat a balanced diet, Sorry i have to say this LOLZ

ProfAmaben:
Exercising 3x in a week could have averted this death. People should take care of themselves via exercise.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2020
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VILLAGE PEOPLE, TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2020
WHY IS IT THAT IN OTHER COUNTRIES VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE REGARDED AS PEOPLE WITH WISDOM AND TOURISM THRIVES IN THEIR HISTORIC VILLAGES. JAJAJA
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Goldicon2(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2020
This life is just somehow . RIP to her . My friends saw her on Saturday when they were making her up for the wedding because we stayed in the same hotel on Saturday which was my friend's Girlfriend's birthday . I was Shocked when I heard the news yesterday . God please protect me and my family.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
there is nothing like untimely death. No one dies before his or her time. You only die when it is time for you to die

Your village ppl will not locate u. So all those wey boko haram dey kill, na dia time reach? or if you choose to comit suicide today, na your time reach?
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Stress from wanting to have a perfect marriage.

People should know there is nothing to trouble one's self for in marriage.

Registry is enough with one or two family members.
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by Goldicon2(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hezzyluv:

Your village ppl will not locate u. So all those wey boko haram dey kill, na dia time reach? or if you choose to comit suicide today, na your time reach?
No mind am
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by ledaman: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother we are not Here to Excite you!

Neither are we here to make you Laugh!

We are here to Provoke you to Repentance!

God Bless You
I can't be provoked
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by ledaman: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
diaspoAFRICANS:

You called the truth boring?
Bro damn Boring!
Re: Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
THERE is NOTHING like VILLAGE people. The Earlier you understand that, the better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.