Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap (58252 Views)

This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2020
estyvino:
Hmm, in Nigeria, this would be understooded grin grin as natural palliative sent from above grin grin grin

Killing whales for food is common in a lot of countries, so you don't expect hungry fishermen to spare the whale... Definitely they will eat it and it will nourish their bodies. grin

Check out Faroe Island and their whaling activities, you'll realise that Nigerians are just eating washed up whales and dolphins... Those ones kill them in their hundreds.

1 Like

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Sleekfingers:

na endangered animals they are talking about....eg tiger, panda, elephants, rhino, gorilla, orangutan, sea turtles, dorphins, eagles, etc

shey chicken, turkey, cattles, catfish na endangered animals?

Although in japan and some asian countries turtles, shark fin soup , whales are available at their restaurants.

But you dare not kill a panda in china . Na execution straight
i understand. Endangered animals or not, God has given is the power over them to be eaten as meat. Japan you cited as an example isn't Africa where we can eat Bush meat as we like. It's true that eery country has a law backing wildlife. As a lad, I've eaten most of the so-called endangered animals and they tasted so good, including rhino which my dad had killed with wire several times in the bushes surrounding our farmland. In Nigeria if you see panda or a robust rhino in the farm and you allow it go all in the name of sparing the life of an endangered specie, na you lose bro
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Sleekfingers: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2020
fairfora:
i understand. Endangered animals or not, God has given is the power over them to be eaten as meat. Japan you cited as an example isn't Africa where we can eat Bush meat as we like. It's true that eery country has a law backing wildlife. As a lad, I've eaten most of the so-called endangered animals and they tasted so good, including rhino which my dad had killed with wire several times in the bushes surrounding our farmland. In Nigeria if you see panda or a robust rhino in the farm and you allow it go all in the name of sparing the life of an endangered specie, na you lose bro

ok......
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by FullBlastLight: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2020
estyvino:
Hmm, in Nigeria, this would be understooded grin grin as natural palliative sent from above grin grin grin

Before nko?

1 Like

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by fastlane84: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2020
QuickStandard:
Massive sperm?

Na wa for Oyinbo peepo..

And for Op, that is asking if this could happen in Nigeria, walai you're not serious.

Was it in Nigeria the sea turned red a couple of days back, due to the festival of killing dolphins

The same people that will not let Cockerels and goats rest will be forming what I don't know.

For your information, God created both animals and fishes for our consumption.

Whether you eat or not is your business.

undecided
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by FullBlastLight: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Sabadon:
wow this is massive, if na naija i trust say na in bits dem go dey dismember the parts

What wld u expect b4?

Those guys ain't hungry nah, meanwhile hunger dey Naija, bad bad!

I won't ever blame Nigerians shld they eat it!

After all, they were all created 4 man!

So, shun sir!

1 Like

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Uzoofficialll: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2020
StagethemTVee:
What we have in Nigeria are coast assassins grin grin grin grin
guy u funny 😋
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by FullBlastLight: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2020
rowland545:
Wait y is it called sperm whale

Wait abi nah him pack other whales sperm abi wetin?? I wish I understood

It's frm it they extract or collect viable fresh sperm 4 IVF, surrogacy, and d likes!
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by princealexndre(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mayflowa:

Sorry for not giving you direction. There are divers' unit in Nigeria navy. So you can be recruited into navy to be diver. The fastest way to get into navy is to gain admission into NDA (Nigeria Defence academy). In the US and UK and Canada, you can join the military anytime because they have rolling recruitment.

But N500k is very fair to learn diving and be certified diver. You can use it to earn living. How much do students pay to private university in a semester? Most oil companies have divers and they are paid well.
Join which military? Nigeria, God forbid, I’m not saying Nigeria doesn’t have Divers they are not useful
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by joey150(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
rowland545:
wao smart guy so smart I've not really seen any of your intelligent works.....

Useless dumb fvck

Seek mental help if you need it.
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
This happened last month.
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by RealEzee(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
princealexndre:
Anytime Nigeria is Ready, I’m up for hire, I love the ocean, and I’m also aspiring to be a diver. But I doubt Nigerian Government has time for such necessary Action
egbon, MA fa, ko nessiseri ni Naija, action kpor
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
princealexndre:
Anytime Nigeria is Ready, I’m up for hire, I love the ocean, and I’m also aspiring to be a diver. But I doubt Nigerian Government has time for such necessary Action

Better you explore the oil industry.

That's the only place your diving skills can be rewarded
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Iceberg3: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
What we have in Nigeria are coast assassins grin grin grin grin
And coneheaded structures
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by kalvoken(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
joey150:

I haven't insulted him.

The burden is not on me to educate him or you.

Information is as close to us as ever before. Yet, people are more averse to looking for it.

He has a smartphone in his hands. It's called smart for a reason and in this circumstance he's also 'dumb' for a reason.

I won't even go into how we need a word after 'dumbest' to describe you.

Yes, you are right!

Quoting you is the dumbest thing I will ever do.
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Chirowman(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
something that could have been passed as meat for long .
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Emotionss: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
OYENIYIJK:

na de answer bring me come second page... thank you... make I go check the shape again...

Remain Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
rowland545:
Wait y is it called sperm whale

Wait abi nah him pack other whales sperm abi wetin?? I wish I understood

A sperm whale has an organ in its head known as the spermaceti organ. This organ is full of white colored fluids that look like semen.

Long ago before further researches were carried out, whalers (those who hunt whales) mistook the whitish fluid in the spermaceti organ to be the sperm of the whale. And because the spermaceti organ is perculiar to this species of whales, they became known as the sperm whale.
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Skymason20(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
lala squad let's go and help dem grin
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by jojothaiv(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
estyvino:
grin grin

Natural Palliative
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Litmus: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Redomi:
only Oyinbos will not eat. Do you think Naija people that eat Monitor Lizard with spare this mighty fish?

I dislike saying Oyigbo eat whale meat since this inadvertently elevates them by seeming as if because they eat whale meat this makes eating whale meat somewhat alright and civilised. Unfortunately, I have to tell you that Oyigbo eat whale meat but are trying to stop. They want to stop not because they find consuming whale meat disgusting but that hunting whale for food and other products made from whale blubber,for instance , is endangering many whale species.
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Litmus: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
princealexndre:
Are you the one that employed them? I have searched and I only saw some private owned ones, where they charge #500k for Diving, Nigeria doesn’t even have a coast Guard, wtf are you talking about, you don’t need to search deep to know what your country has

Nigeria has scuba divers.
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
This fish is big.
I claim this kind of blessing.
Big big blessing
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by rowland545(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
joey150:

Seek mental help if you need it.
u need it more than me....useless being
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by joey150(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
rowland545:
u need it more than me....useless being
I really really reccomend it.
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by Chochovini: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
martineverest:
whale can't swallow a ball-sized food
. Pls, how do u mean? And a python can swallow a whole Goat?
Re: Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap by martineverest(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chochovini:
. Pls, how do u mean? And a python can swallow a whole Goat?
whale for big mouth,but can't swalllow much..their oesophagus is small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) / Huge Kangaroo Punched Australian Man To The Ground (Pics, Video) / A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Pangolin (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.