Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Dekunle Fuji: How I Lost My Memory After 2011 EXPERIENCE Programme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dekunle Fuji: How I Lost My Memory After 2011 EXPERIENCE Programme (851 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Lady Refreshes Jim Iyke’s Memory After He Claimed Not To Know Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dekunle Fuji: How I Lost My Memory After 2011 EXPERIENCE Programme by veroupdate(f): 4:49am On Jul 21, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

For almost nine years, singer Dekunle Fuji went into a hiatus leaving little or no information on the happenings in his life.

After breaking into the mainstream in 2007 with hit single, ‘Mo like Jesu gan,’ under Obi Asika and Olisa Adibua’s Storm Records, Dekunle Fuji became the toast of many.

Four years into his life as a famous singer in Nigeria, things took a bad turn just before his decision to take a short trip to the United States of America. He ended up staying back in the country with stories of grits and groans.

Born Adekunle Michael Olalekan Oloyede to Oba Solomon Oloyede of Ipetumodu (1971 – 1980), Dekunle Fuji narrated how he lost his memory for some years, his unplanned life in the United States and his experiences with clergies after a shaming performance at The Experience in 2011 to colleague, Bouqui on the programme, Bouqui’s place in a recent interview.

Watch full video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr5THPWhxBw
Re: Dekunle Fuji: How I Lost My Memory After 2011 EXPERIENCE Programme by SavageResponse(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2020
This guy did not loose anything..he was a flash in the pan grin

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Graduate Who Wrote O’level Exams 17 Times Completes NYSC With Awards / Its A Boy! OAP Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child / Woliagba Bought Car For Dele Omowoli, Pastor Ojo And Manager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.