Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star (37699 Views)

K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation / Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Omihanifa: 9:29pm On Mar 28
The ongoing drama between veteran Fuji singer King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, aka KWAM 1, and his former drummer, Kunle Ayanlowo, has continued to trend, with the latter issuing a warning in a new video that has gone viral.

Recall that Ayanlowo first trended after he granted an interview where he spoke about his work experience with Wasiu for 32 years.

The former drummer, who was visibly angry, warned his former boss to avoid messing with him
as he called him unprintable names.

Speaking in Yoruba, Ayanlowo debunked KWAM 1’s claims that he couldn’t read or write English as he queried how he had been able to communicate with Oyinbos.

The drummer, who advised the Fuji star to change his way, also recounted how KWAM 1 allegedly slept with his woman in Paris. Ayanlowo said he sponsored a lover with him to Paris only to find out KWAM 1 was sleeping with her.

He also claimed that there was no woman the Fuji star couldn't sleep with.

The drummer said: “That foolish Mayegun said I can’t read or write English. If it is true, how do I communicate with the white people? You better change your ways before it is too late. I sponsored my woman to travel down and be with me. You met with her in Paris and started sleeping with her. There is nothing you can’t sleep with. Don’t mess with me, This is just a warning."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uy4ElNaksw?si=LWkDY4kK9_5ZYpYP

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1585626-kwam-1-slept-lover-paris-drummer-ayanlowo-drags-fuji-star-issues-warning-video/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by EreluRoz: 9:30pm On Mar 28
I believe he can do such, he's very promiscuous. He's even sleeping with his chef and wife's foolish friend.

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by YesDaddyTill203: 10:03pm On Mar 28
Trash. Attention seeking MOFO.
Munu, there are even Oyinbos who are incapable of reading and writing English. In fact one was a coach of a Hockey team at the highest level for decades until he was exposed.
This man is dumb as fvck.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Bigsavior: 10:03pm On Mar 28
Okay no kwams next 😤😔

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Built2last: 10:03pm On Mar 28
Most men are controlled by their third leg. If you can control that leg. You are safe on earth

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by DenreleDave(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28
Shut the fvck up... Just sht up and stop doing like a loser

Stop ranting like e-rodent who have not had peace since they failed to win....

Alhajicso will report my post to Cia dss efcc and Fbi now grin grin grin grin grin grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Kelklein(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28

I knew there was more to this 'fight' than meets the eye..

I hope he has proof of his allegations tho.. he who alleges must prove.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Chetas81(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28
EGBA PEOPLE LOVE THIS, BOTH THEY'RE MEN AND WOMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by abiolamitodun(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28
Which one is he referring to?..is it lover or wife...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Marvieduke(f): 10:04pm On Mar 28
I knew there was more to to all this talks, well I won't be disappointed with the accusations label against Kwam 1, only God knows all.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Sirheny007(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28
"Lover"
"My woman"

Unless something is wrong with my eyes, I didn't see "wife".

24 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by jeromestarks: 10:04pm On Mar 28
Your wife is a prostitute. Just because you haven't caught her doesn't mean she's not fvcking another diick.

This message is to all married men reading this post.

Marry a young virgin woman and have peace of mind. Do otherwise and train another man's children.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Jubrilv(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28
All to gain attention/public sympathy
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Beauty321(f): 10:04pm On Mar 28
Too bad

7 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Ibile77(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28
Attention seeker and attention getter with attention attendees.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by OgbeniOja1: 10:04pm On Mar 28
Your lover is a careless 0losho. A dump truck. If men can have her casually. Then she is a heavy careless

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28
A married man saying another married man slept with his lover? undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Think9ja(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28
I'm an advocate of fvcking any b!tch that opens leg, married or not.

Any woman that gives you the opportunity to fvck her, take it, regardless of who the b!tch is.

Only let the chance pass if you don't like her or feel something isn't right, and not because of one useless morals or bullshit about what goes around comes around

B!tches are meant to be fcvked. So fvck them when, where and how you can

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Nairalander248: 10:05pm On Mar 28
Okay noted. I am sure that Jennyclay is the lover in this context.

6 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Bimpe29: 10:05pm On Mar 28
What a feud between the employer and his ex employee! 😔
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Antoeni(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28
KWAM 1 Is All About Gambling & Sex

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Father4all: 10:06pm On Mar 28
The drummer is right. That man is a he goat

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by datola: 10:07pm On Mar 28
Hmmm...
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28
Fegusi sela. FEGUSI SE LOBSTER

4 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by tunjijones(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28
It's ur lover dat opened her puzz...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by GBPUSD: 10:08pm On Mar 28
Why is it so difficult for Wasiu to settle this man and let sleeping dogs lie?

Either he's telling lies or not, establish him too and make peace with your maker if you did him wrong. Why is that so difficult?

What if you dedicated a show to one member and all the money realized was used to establish that member. If it didn't build a house, it'd buy a piece of land. God will even bless you more for doing such; either they stay or run. Not all human beings are ingrates as we may think. Imagine you playing for a celebrity and you have something to show for it. Some of them will worship you till they die. That's another charm on its own. Why will your lead drummer not have a place of his own or a car of his? It's bad!

K1 did not address key allegations in his response to Ayankunle.

When SAB of blessed memory was given MFR, he acknowledged Baba Deroju, his lead drummer in the record released afterwards. According to him, it was the effort of them all that brought the honour. Rest on Agbajelola.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by JayyXXX(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28
They love sleeping with their friends wives or girlfriend in that region.

Damn

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by eepeepook: 10:09pm On Mar 28
How Yoruba news take concern me?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Praktikals1000: 10:10pm On Mar 28
sad
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Kurugu92(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28
Kwan shouldn't reply this man again is becoming rediculous,he should try and change is ways and do the right 👍

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by oz4real83(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28
Somebody slept with the woman you sponsored to Paris, you are still saying "don't mess with me" shocked, he has already messed with you oo cheesy grin

76 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together / Harrysong, Iyanya, Waje, Bbnaija Erica Dazzle At Zonju Independence Celebration / When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.