Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact (35120 Views)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / Mercy Eke: My 2 Hermes Bags Are More Popular Than Some People In Nigeria / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Pablo25: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2020
Who ask you?
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by SmartPolician: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Keep showing yourself until "fine boys" kidnap you in exchange for the prize money.

Common sense why so uncommon?

There's nothing like showing herself

Anyone who knows her knows she won some millions of naira

Unless you are saying that our society has degenerated to the point that people should be scared to be rich

In that case, we will all remain idle and stop working hard because of bad boys

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by sammysneh(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2020
ok
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Lukaku12: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2020
At least we can have a moment of peace from this people...she's trying to g to stay relevant...nevr knew their time is already up ..fame is temporary and transient...how u use it matters alot
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by SILVERLINES: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Her pussy add up
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by SILVERLINES: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2020
[b][/b]
SmartPolician:

There's nothing like showing herself

Anyone who knows her knows she won some millions of naira

Unless you are saying that our society has degenerated to the point that people should be scared to be rich

In that case, we will all remain idle and stop working hard because of bad boys
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Enemyofpeace: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Money miss road. Poverty is a decease
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by MzTunechi(f): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by rovher: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2020
In relevant atm ....
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Stallion93(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Very good
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by DEROXMAN: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Lukaku12:
At least we can have a moment of peace from this people...she's trying to g to stay relevant...nevr knew their time is already up ..fame is temporary and transient...how u use it matters alot
Truth I just thought of this shit
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Babapyro: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
You can’t just hate her. grin
I hate her go and kill yourself
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2020
After you used it to buy a house in lekki, liar!
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by DardyGentle(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell. If the money was still in tact, she will boldly say the money is gone not to attract any attention and live her life peacefully. She is a dumbass trying to remain relevant so she can keep sustaining herself from wherever she is seeing peanuts now.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Donpaper: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Kenmatt:
If the 30 million is still intact, it means Mercy isn't an Entrepreneur, that money should have been invested and it should have been yielding fruits.

It's just out of fear of loosing the money that Mercy went and kept it intact.

For your information Mercy, that money has lost some value by now, and it's no longer that 30 million you collected then.
please apply to to help her since savings is a sin. And by the way, how many millions, I mean thousands that you have in the bank has been invested this year?

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Shugargal(f): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Lambo my baby... you de ball na but don't tell us about the money. this is naija

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Teeklef(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Who ask you.... Cho Cho Cho.
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Openbusiness4: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Good for you!
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by 77up(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Keep showing yourself until "fine boys" kidnap you in exchange for the prize money.

I have the same thought as well grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2020
Kenmatt:
If the 30 million is still intact, it means Mercy isn't an Entrepreneur, that money should have been invested and it should have been yielding fruits.

It's just out of fear of loosing the money that Mercy went and kept it intact.

For your information Mercy, that money has lost some value by now, and it's no longer that 30 million you collected then.
All these talk yet Nigeria economy na zero, leave that thing that money has it's value that can generate more value for money. So chill.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by uvie66: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

I weakooo....mumu girl Cho Cho their mouth go dey leak like say them get verbal diarrhea.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2020
Efe own don finish him use majority of him money release wack music ... the remaining him use am play Bet9ja and fûck olosho

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by davidtemi(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2020
SavageResponse:

Are you an ambulance?
he's a siren grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai, this is poverty mentality at it's peak.... How can you keep 30 million intact for one full year, without investing it to increase its value... This is why I hate this ungodly show, making unintelligent people famous and rich... Well I thank God my wife doesn't like the show... If not na elders in our village for dey settle our matter...
Critics always that's what you people are known for nothing else.
Do you know if she has other source of income flow, must she invest everything at a go. At least there should be savings for future purposes.
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Bring am make I recount it or else...
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Juliusdee: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

.she wan trend again
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by SavageResponse(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Anyone who kidnaps her will be sorely disappointed.

She has no money anywhere...all na packaging grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by AntiWailer: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2020
story.
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Jaqenhghar: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

You will think thay with the current state of the country ( no security) people will learn. Sadly the desire to boast and show off overrules common sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Kiss Daniel Blasts Fan Who Told Him Not To Rejoice Over Argentina's Lost / Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.