Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,251 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact (35119 Views)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / Mercy Eke: My 2 Hermes Bags Are More Popular Than Some People In Nigeria / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by bellotaofeek: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2020
It ought to av increased. That means she doesn't av biz acumen . Not a lavish one though �
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Liposure: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Efe own don finish him use majority of him money release wack music ... the remaining him use am play Bet9ja and fûck olosho
efe own still remain 75k
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by ayodayg(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2020
How much dollar is it worth then and now? Wise up girl...invest.
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by DrewMX(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Who cares? Invest your money jare
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by christoph11: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2020
JOB VACANCY! Rex and More are looking to recruit on field marketers, who can go all out and get clients to register on our Online Store. (Swag Bay Outlets) training will be taking place on This Friday the 24th of July 2020, at No 43 Emina Crescent off Toyin Street by Allen. Salary is 5k for weekly expenses and 50k monthly. Call Mr Chris on:09014481700 for more enquires
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Annie001: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Will she invest every single dime into real estate? Abi will she not save profit or make more money?
Her statement contradicts each other
That's what I am saying
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by LilMissRobbie(f): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Annie001:

Her statement contradicts each other
That's what I am saying

Hanty titan let me ask you something, If you have 10k and invest that 10k into a business and make 20k profit, what will you say if someone asks you if you still have that initial 10k with you?
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by LilMissRobbie(f): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2020
bellotaofeek:
It ought to av increased. That means she doesn't av biz acumen . Not a lavish one though �

Meaning you don't have data to watch the video. Mr Business Acumen
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by kaima1984(f): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Charleys:
We have new BBNAIJA Stars.

Your time is past.

All those trending on Tacha on Twitter how far?
Pls remind her that this edition is 85million so that she should go and hide
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Annie001: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Hanty titan let me ask you something, If you have 10k and invest that 10k into a business and make 20k profit, what will you say if someone asks you if you still have that initial 10k with you?
You are an idiot, so anyone who tries to give an harmless opinion is a Titan?
You reek foolishness
Seems you are blinded and dumb, just Bleep off
I can't waste my energy in replying you sick head bbn goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Mykelhendriz: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chimezirim121:

You don't know me

My friend go and sit down.. who are you??
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by easyboycom(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin
TheGiftedOne:
Keep showing yourself until "fine boys" kidnap you in exchange for the prize money.

Common sense why so uncommon?
Smile grin
TheGiftedOne:
Keep showing yourself until "fine boys" kidnap you in exchange for the prize money.

Common sense why so uncommon?
Smile
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by stayclearofme: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chimezirim121:
Wow
Are you a dog?... shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by LilMissRobbie(f): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Annie001:

You are an idiot, so anyone who tries to give an harmless opinion is a Titan?
You reek foolishness
Seems you are blinded and dumb, just Bleep off
I can't waste my energy in replying you sick head bbn goat

Lmao! E pepper am grin grin grin grin

Dumb fool, you have probably answered this question and you realised how foolish you are so you resorted to insults. I wouldn't expect less from an ignoramus like you. It's not my fault that you don't have sense, blame your upbringing. Useless goat
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Abagworo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
The reason is because she's a girl and men would rather add more money for her. It is the same reason in those school days your parents will give you and your sister 30k each and few weeks later your sister will still give you extra 20k from her 30k and her money remained in excess of 50k. It's woman magic
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Michealky: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
SIR0:
I believe Mercy.

She could be selling fish like that Ex-corpercheesy

Lwkm

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Annie001: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Lmao! E pepper am grin grin grin grin

Dumb fool, you have probably answered this question and you realised how foolish you are so you resorted to insults. I wouldn't expect less from an ignoramus like you. It's not my fault that you don't have sense, blame your upbringing. Useless goat
She said she invested the money in real estate now she says the money is intact.Two contradicting words
Now if she had invested the money in real estate, are you saying she has made profit so soon? beside she started the real estate few months back
Please have sense
Nuisance !!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by crackhouse(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Keep keeping it intact until Nigeria money loses value completely then u will discover that u can only buy biscuit with it and your eyes will clear. Better invest that money now.
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by ajepako(f): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
I should hope so.

Fame is not forever
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by JBoss25(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
gift2xl:
No senses.
too much sense

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by abbiboy: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
She is saying the opposite she don launder the bbn pension.
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by JBoss25(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Charleys:
We have new BBNAIJA Stars.

Your time is past.

All those trending on Tacha on Twitter how far?

Edited: Tacha proved me wrong today.
what did she do?
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by FlordFlorez(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
So she is a fish seller. The money she has been spending is from fish selling. Fish sellers everywhere..
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Bayon2019: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lol

Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Kihara14: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Guys guys let's grow our Instagram page. Follow @blurr.tm and @blurr.ng
I follow back immediately. So guys let's do this!! grin
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Charleys: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
JBoss25:
what did she do?

She was trending at number one today.
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by JBoss25(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Charleys:

She was trending at number one today.
why
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Charleys: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
JBoss25:
why

Why aren't you on Twitter?
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by A080: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
who ask you
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by Nicheey(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
philip0906:
Or else you will...?
Lmaoo
Re: Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact by omoyankee3(m): 5:01am On Jul 22, 2020
No worry, na Inflation go chop am finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Blasts Fan Who Told Him Not To Rejoice Over Argentina's Lost / Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.