Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC (23757 Views)

Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing / Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC / Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by desiredhome: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

One of the reasons is the stream of thought displayed in the above post. No human being is "BLACK"

So how do you explain the gloss display of stupidity/wickedness of the black man?

The black man mentality.......

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by tempest01(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
asanwafo:
Educated e-diot! How many months has Akpabio stayed in office? Did the whole embezzlement happened with the last 1yr?

Big fool. From Appointing Nsima Ekere to bankroll Governorship / Presidential elections to putting Akpabio to supervise the ND commissions, does that not show the intentions of those in power?

The real president Abba Kyari is no more now, all the cards are tumbling down. Olodo. Don't apply critical reasoning.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
Of course this is common knowledge. The reason why this is attracting so much attention is because of the restiveness in the region which is almost always said to be a fallout of people from other regions taking what is due Niger Deltans.

In this case, their brothers and sister run the show, so, that sort of pokes holes in their argument. Therefore, since they tend to agitate when people *steal* from them, impoverishing the region as a consequence, it is expected that they agitate as usual- unfortunately, the opposite of that is what we're seeing- dead silence!

How does one explain this?
Lol people are hyping these things.

LGA Chairmen loot LGA resources
Governors do same
Senators do same
Reps same
Ministers, Councillors, Commissioners, DGs, MDs, contractors etc.

See, all level na same story!

The problem is Niger Delta are the elites, backed by ignorant masses. Same with the problem of Nigeria as a whole!

A decent society would demand prosecution of ALL those involved in NDDC fleece since its creation in 2001, including President Olusegun Obasanjo, his successors, all past MDs, All Past Chairmen, all past board members, all past Executive Directors, all past contractors, supervisors, staff, contractors, NASS members involved etc. Not these Shenanigans that they arr doing.

My Brother, forget their matter abeg

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
tempest01:

Well if the Leaders speak up, it should be against the FG and cabal for appointing crooked people to loot the Nigerdelta to fund their reelection.
so y have they not spoken at all? That is d hypocrisy that d article is talking about. What is d agitation of Niger Delta leaders& militants? Y can't they speak up in d face of this brazen corruption at NDDC carried out by Niger Deltans?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by mrvitalis(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
lexy2014:

Road network is great where? What do u understand by road network? Which great educational system? Explain how d educational system is great. Airports? How's that a judicious use of resuorces in emancipating d lives of Niger Deltans? How many airports were built in d Niger Delta between 1999 till date?

Bros give them their oil money let them do as they wish ...let's all hustle for our own
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by omenka(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol people are hyping these things.

LGA Chairmen loot LGA resources
Governors do same
Senators do same
Reps same
Ministers, Councillors, Commissioners, DGs, MDs, contractors etc.

See, all level na same story!

The problem is Niger Delta are the elites, backed by ignorant masses. Same with the problem of Nigeria as a whole!

A decent society would demand prosecution of ALL those involved in NDDC fleece since its creation in 2001, including President Olusegun Obasanjo, his successors, all past MDs, All Past Chairmen, all past board members, all past Executive Directors, all past contractors, supervisors, staff, contractors, NASS members involved etc. Not these Shenanigans that they arr doing.

My Brother, forget their matter abeg
Toh. Na to sidon look get me be that then.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by shomutuski(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...the money is there money , let their brothers eat it ...maybe if we leave their oil money they can eat 50% and use 50% to work ... instead of this 25% they are getting

Are you trying to make sense here? Or what

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by omenka(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ayt27:

We are tribalist, clanish, we are everything in Nigeria but not patriotic. Nobody ever said give me Nigeria or I die, it's give my region and that's why in the long run it's better everybody splits.

It's only where they are sharing the money or in football we unite as Nigerians.
Very sad reality indeed.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros give them their oil money let them do as they wish ...let's all hustle for our own

U haven't answered my questions:

Road network is great where? What do u understand by road network? Which great educational system? Explain how d educational system is great. Airports? How's that a judicious use of resuorces in emancipating d lives of Niger Deltans? How many airports were built in d Niger Delta between 1999 till date?
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by tempest01(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
lexy2014:
so y have they not spoken at all? That is d hypocrisy that d article is talking about. What is d agitation of Niger Delta leaders& militants? Y can't they speak up in d face of this brazen corruption at NDDC carried out by Niger Deltans?

You expect people allocated contracts and reaping benefits to the detriment of the wider population of the ND to speak up?

If there was seriousness in dealing with the issues in the ND, known looters will not be put there to control affairs/fund reelection and good oversight will be done on the ministry.

Nsima Ekere was going for governorship and given NDDC as a cash cow. Akpabios EFCC file is withdrawn and he is given the ND ministry to oversee the affairs as a reward for "delivering" needed percentage during presidential election and losing out on the senate. What else do they expect him to do than recoup his expenses when he gets there?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by DTaj: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hee hee hee! You wanted Edwin Clark, whose private university (Edwin Clark University in Delta State) was built 70% by NDDC funds to talk about corruption there?

And you wanted the other loudmouths, aggressive, so-called "Niger Delta activists", such as Eva, Asari Dokubo, Madam Anko Briggs to talk about the same NDDC they got millions of Naira and US Dollars from over the years?

Truth is, the elites of the Niger Delta have destroyed NDDC, the same way they destroyed its predecessor-agency, OMPADEC! They ALL stole billions from NDDC without shame in the last 20 years.

The other day, I saw FAAC and other specialized revenue allocations to Niger Delta states (especially Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, and Delta) since 1999, and I shook my head seeing the squalor and poverty in these states!

We should give credit to Buhari, in spite of his own failings, for providing the environment for the forensic audit, which led to the opening of this Pandora box at the NDDC!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by BreconHills(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

North appoint their boys ..set them up to fail just to discredit the call for resources control and u all fell for it

Give Niger Delta their own ...let them choose who manages their resources and watch things change

Do u really expect north to appoint good people for Niger Delta to manage their resources

John Manager the south south senator who cornered hundreds of NDCC contracts was voted in by whom? Tompolo who made billions from NIMASA was appointed by whom? Look my friend, corruption is not ethnicity conscious. The Delta is a captured region first by the Federal government, then by militants and after that by the NDCC and elected officials. Many of the people their have been "Stockholmed" and have no idea that there is any other system. The North can never do what locals do not permit.

Maturity is accepting reality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by jayaim: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Don't mind them they will be shouting resource control about only for their own people to be scamming them. I sorry sorry oh in fela kutis voice for this nation cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by frankson1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...the money is there money , let their brothers eat it ...maybe if we leave their oil money they can eat 50% and use 50% to work ... instead of this 25% they are getting

Just take your time and read your comment one word at a time and take more minutes to think about it.

So their brothers should keep the 25% to themselves pending when 100% would be given to them.

Your case is so so pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by DelphiOracle(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dem go don collect their share na.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by frankson1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
WarriFirstSon:

If I were the chief judge presiding over this case and you happen to be a part of this insipid show being displayed by the NDDC, coupled with your comment today as hard fact, you'll be beheaded at noon today. undecided

The beheading should be after hanging him upside-down for a week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Dedetwo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
desiredhome:

So how do you explain the gloss display of stupidity/wickedness of the black man?

The black man mentality.......

Sir, I can only begin to agree with you if you deduce that inherent stupidity of an African is directly connected with being called "Black".
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by stayclearofme: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Which Kain mumu comment be this!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Who sent you to be the Niger-Deltan spokesman. U can be an Easterner and still have this kind mentality towards corruption
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by stayclearofme: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

So they are mis use the money ...it now give u right to steal the money ? ...it's not your business how they spend their money ....
This guy shut up and please get out of this thread! Stop constituting nuisance with your childish and senseless comments.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
tempest01:

You expect people allocated contracts and reaping benefits to the detriment of the wider population of the ND to speak up?

If there was seriousness in dealing with the issues in the ND, known looters will not be put there to control affairs/fund reelection and good oversight will be done on the ministry.

Nsima Ekere was going for governorship and given NDDC as a cash cow. Akpabios EFCC file is withdrawn and he is given the ND ministry to oversee the affairs as a reward for "delivering" needed percentage during presidential election and losing out on the senate. What else do they expect him to do than recoup his expenses when he gets there?

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by tempest01(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

If you can't deduce the answer from the reply I gave you, then I can't help you.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Getsaved(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Until we Nigerians from every language and religion begins to appreciate people with high moral values aandnd competence rather than religion and nepotism ; until we make move and take action against people with immoral values and questionable characters, even if they are are our blood relations. I fear for this country. Even if we break into smaller nations there will be serious war and blood bath in many of the newly formed countries because of corruption.
Imagine the serious riot that would have occured if Niger Delta if ND has been its own country. Although such war will later bring good governance at the expense of innocent lives.

PLEASE PEOPLE, LET US VOTE WISELY EVEN IF IT IS AN INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE IN 2023. What is wrong if you did the right thing once without any influence of tribe or religion? From now let us be on the look out for a candidate who can take action against these evil people in government. Someone who can boldly appoint men of high moral standard and values into powerful positions in government - this will have a good chain reactions of the beginning of good leadership in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
tempest01:

If you can't deduce the answer from the reply I gave you, then I can't help you.

I can't deduce any answer when u didn't give any. U were just going round in circles without addressing d issues I raised. Volume isn't necessarily quality.

so y have they not spoken at all? That is d hypocrisy that d article is talking about. What is d agitation of Niger Delta leaders& militants? Y can't they speak up in d face of this brazen corruption at NDDC carried out by Niger Deltans
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by lexy2014: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Getsaved:
Until we Nigerians from every language and religion begins to appreciate people with high moral values aandnd competence rather than religion and nepotism ; until we make move and take action against people with immoral values and questionable characters, even if they are are our blood relations. I fear for this country. Even if we break into smaller nations there will be serious war and blood bath in many of the newly formed countries because of corruption.
Imagine the serious riot that would have occured if Niger Delta has been its own country. Although such war will later bring good governance at the expense of innocent lives.

Y would there have been riots in d Niger Delta if it was it's own country?
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Getsaved(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
lexy2014:

Y would there have been riots in d Niger Delta if it was it's own country?

Because it would be easy for the people to know where to direct their anger. Since the government will be more closer to the people. Yes, it will lead to reprisal attacks from the supporters of Akpabio and his tribes men would want to fight back. I am telling you. Remember what happened sudan ?
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by jeff1993: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
God bless you OP. Most of them freedom fighters are scammers.
Only Nnamdi KANU stands out.
Nnamdi kownu is a scanner tooo
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by feedthenation(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Of course the elites and south-south freedom fighters will not talk, al least it is their money so they can spend anyhow they like.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Graysons: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Is the NDDC corruption bazaar not a cause to undertake a peaceful citizen action for? Or do the avengers only avenge when it involves a certain Sani, Musa, Taiwo or Nnamdi?

They only avenges whenever they hear Nnamdi kanu...

Not really my business...If they like let them loot the money to benin republic and build university there...all na nde Ohi not avengers.

The only time avenger avenges is only when they hear Kanu...

Edwin Clark will begin to make noise like parrot..

All are criminals...from A-Z are all nde Ohi..

Why won't they avengers talk when they hear kanu ,when kanu himself is trying to drag them into his criminal country?
Nothing worse than forming a country with fake Jews .

Yuck.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Getsaved:

Because it would be easy for the people to know where to direct their anger. Since the government will be more closer to the people. Yes, it will lead to reprisal attacks from the supporters of Akpabio and his tribes men would want to fight back. I am telling you. Remember what happened sudan ?

So y can't Niger Deltans riot now that they are in Nigeria? How many supporters does Akpabio have that will lead to reprisal attacks? Y have Niger Deltans not directed their anger to their local govt chairmen, governors& legislators? Is Akpabio not supposed to be representing Niger Delta? Y cant Niger Deltans not direct their anger towards him?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by zeestone99(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
I have been saying it and will continue to say it. We have become so clanish in this country that the strength of our revolt or revulsion for a perceived wrongdoing is predicated on the identity of its perpetrator.

It is okay if "one of our own" is the snag to our progress and not okay if an outsider is, notwithstanding the fact that both would exert exactly the same hinderance to our collective success.

That is Nigeria for you and that is the reason why there is no uproar in the Niger Delta over the revelations of monumental malfeasance in the body. Of course the reactions would have been different if someone from the North was the one heading the body. Perhaps the militants would have been blowing up pipelines by now.

Nigeria is in a really sorry state.

@ bolded is a major problem in this country, and I wonder if it's right to call ourselves literates. We keep mute as far as the person stealing our children's future is from a particular tribe of ours. We stink.our mind stinks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by zeestone99(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
lexy2014:

So y can't Niger Deltans riot now that they are in Nigeria? How many supporters does Akpabio have that will lead to reprisal attacks? Y have Niger Deltans not directed their anger to their local govt chairmen, governors& legislators? Is Akpabio not supposed to be representing Niger Delta? Y cant Niger Deltans not direct their anger towards him?

Nigerians are docile, we keep saying the north are docile and uneducated. The fact is we are all the same thing,all of us are docile. See politicians playing theatrics with our future and we can't do shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abians Welcome Governor Ikpeazu At Sam Mbakwe's Airport, Owerri(Photos) / How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.