Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,161 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Regina Daniels Shares Glow-up Photos After Welcoming A Child With Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Glow-up Photos After Welcoming A Child With Ned Nwoko (1458 Views)

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shares Glow-up Photos After Welcoming A Child With Ned Nwoko by Onyiamaogu: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Regina Daniels, Nollywood actress and wife to billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko has given fans pictures of what she now looks like after giving birth to her first baby.

The mother of one in a new post stated that being happy is a personal choice which should not be influenced by anyone.

“Being happy is a very personal thing and it really has nothing to do with anyone else she wrote.

Regina Daniels had dropped snippets of how her labour was stress free in a previous video that she made.

Going by her latest pictures, it looks Regina Daniels must have one of those genes that makes her overcome childbirth like its nothing.

See her post:

https://playloaded.com.ng/regina-daniels-shares-glow-up-photos-after-welcoming-a-child-with-ned-nwoko/
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Glow-up Photos After Welcoming A Child With Ned Nwoko by missawele(f): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Congratulations to her

I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Glow-up Photos After Welcoming A Child With Ned Nwoko by popsy2(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Wow
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Glow-up Photos After Welcoming A Child With Ned Nwoko by Onyi22(f): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2020
Money is powder
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Glow-up Photos After Welcoming A Child With Ned Nwoko by Houseofglam7(f): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2020
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Glow-up Photos After Welcoming A Child With Ned Nwoko by YngDenzel1: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2020
The caption is the bitter truth some pipo don't want to accept.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Glow-up Photos After Welcoming A Child With Ned Nwoko by identitylenz(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2020
hmmmm
meanwhile I'm here hoping that the recent commenter will dash me 2k lemme buy drugs

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Reaction As Erica And Kiddwaya Didnt Wish Him A Happy Birthday. / Seun Fakorede’s Wedding (commissioner For Youth And Sports) With Seyi Makinde & / “rose, Rest Na, No One Is Fighting Man With You” – Tboss’s Sister, Goldie Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.