Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late (676 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late by doziefrank07(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2020
The 18 year old girl was stripped naked and flogged in public by her parents

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Uncle, mother, cousin... Where is the father? I guess she is a product of single mother or widow!

The mistake of the mother was indulging her excesses when the daughter was a kid. This is how those kids behave! Now she has gone out of hand.

Anyway, hitting her head on the wall is inappropriate but flogging her should help (alongside prayer). It is difficult to bend a dried fish than a fresh one... So difficult to bend a grown teenager but not impossible!
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late by missawele(f): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2020
I am only seeing 'hit her' 'hit her'. Are they disciplining her or abusing her?

Because the children of this generation hate to be reprimanded.

When you discipline them, they will call it abuse.

What if whoever wrote that is exaggerating?

How can you tell an 18yrs old to stay outside her parent's house for 2 weeks and except her family to welcome her with open arms lipsrsealed

Although, I am never in support of flogging or hitting a child all in the name of discipline and I doubt I'll ever hit my children. But if as a parent you think that's the only way to train your child, then it's okay. Provided that you are not abusing the child.

Anyway, I have nothing to say until I see evidence of abuse.

I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late by nero2face: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2020
so what's ur business with family trying to train their daughter in a right way, u want to lewd her ur way of life...stupidity

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late by Sashaberry: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2020
grin cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late by Harllaby: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Abeg every aboki with their kettle. Every family get their own problem we no just dey loud am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late by Queenttoast01: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2020
If it's her parents dealing with her for her wrongdoings, then who are you?

That's why we are having miserable ladies in our society today
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late by yanabasee1(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2020
You see that statement that mothers will say...Leave him/her, he/she is just a baby...

If my child ever do something bad...I will immediately correct the child in anyway possible and I will never let them.grow into being wayward before I'll begin to look for ways to curb their stupidity.....

Do the right thing, at the right time.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late by Ningen(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2020
When are we going to start arresting abusive and incapable parents?? This is just soo wrong.

It's not discipline at all.
Its assault.

Stripping and flogging in public??
How can you do this to a human being!

Only mad and insane people will justify this.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late by Simplecity(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Harllaby:
Abeg every aboki with their kettle. Every family get their own problem we no just dey loud am.
eggzactly what came to my mind.....everybody get their own wahala jare lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late by Kallantan: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
God, I can't believe these people exist. Well, I do, but it's just a little hard to accept. It's like how crazy the world we live in is...

(1) (Reply)

Videos: Delta Man, 34, Marries 2 Women Same Day, Says King Solomon Did Same / Strong Nanny Needed / Which Seems More Devilish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.