Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Strong Nanny Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strong Nanny Needed (675 Views)

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong Nanny Needed by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hi guys
Please, am in dire need of a strong Nanny to assist
Am in Lagos but barrier is not a problem..
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Book an appointment with a marriage counselor instead of wasting ya time and money on a clueless being disguising as a pastor all in the name of seeing the future with the help of an imaginary creature that doesn't exist.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Strong Nanny Needed by blaquebelle: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
If you really need one, find your way to any MFM.
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by Mystery9(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Book an appointment with a marriage counselor instead of wasting ya time and money on a clueless being disguising as a pastor all in the name of seeing the future with the help of an imaginary creature that doesn't exist.. grin grin

You are saying nonsense probably due to ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Strong Nanny Needed by Mrsoft3(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Hi guys
Please, am in dire need of a strong deliverance pastor
Am in Lagos but barrier is not a problem..it's concerning marriages and singles getting married in my family
Introduction that we finally saw after so long just scattered for no apparent reason and people keep dreams of our ladies being covered..pls reach out or call me 0816-982-7645
This siege must be destroyed
Also,if you don't have anyone, remember me in your prayers

Tonight find the mystery of deliverance by apostle Joshua selman.... You won't regret it

4 Likes

Re: Strong Nanny Needed by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Strong Nanny Needed by chatinent: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
You are about to be duped.

1 Like

Re: Strong Nanny Needed by garriAndsugar: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
All I will say is pay after service has been rendered completely..
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by Richy4(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2022
grin grin
Are U looking for prophet Enemy go taya? cheesy

On a more serious note, u can pray yourself out of any situation... U can't trust people nowadays...

When Jesus said it is finished and gave up the ghost, something remarkable happened.. the veil at the temple that covers the inner most Holy place that only the priest were permitted to go to was torn into two.. which signifies that any one willing to go in can... In other words, u can approach God without any middle man..

Pray for yourself dear sister.. and finally approach your resident pastor for agreement prayers..You can do it.. just give it a go

Re: Strong Nanny Needed by fineboynl(m): 12:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Change location and continue to pray and fast. Hide things from people. Go undercover. What ever is monitoring you will be confused and can't trace you or know what's happening around you until you broke chain.

1 Like

Re: Strong Nanny Needed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Mystery9:

You are saying nonsense probably due to ignorance.
And you are saying the same nonsense due to Religious brainwashing..
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by DipWire: 3:14am On Jun 16, 2022
fineboynl:
Change location and continue to pray and fast. Hide things from people. Go undercover. What ever is monitoring you will be confused and can't trace you or know what's happening around you until you broke chain.

Smart.
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 16, 2022
Where is Falseprophet when you need him.

1 Like

Re: Strong Nanny Needed by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2022
blaquebelle:
If you really need one, find your way to any MFM.

Thanks, is there anyone I can ask for in particular
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2022
fineboynl:

Not very good at hiding things from people grin grin grin
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Richy4:
grin grin
Are U looking for prophet Enemy go taya? cheesy

On a more serious note, u can pray yourself out of any situation... U can't trust people nowadays...

When Jesus said it is finished and gave up the ghost, something remarkable happened.. the veil at the temple that covers the inner most Holy place that only the priest were permitted to go to was torn into two.. which signifies that any one willing to go in can... In other words, u can approach God without any middle man..

Pray for yourself dear sister.. and finally approach your resident pastor for agreement prayers..You can do it.. just give it a go

Thanks for the advise
Pray to give u good news soon

1 Like

Re: Strong Nanny Needed by jendor123: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you really believe in God?. Are you born again? If your answers are yes to this questions, then I can tell you; you don't really need a deliverance pastor. Work on your mindset, move closer to people of God and seriously fast and pray. He will answer u when you call.
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by FalseProphet1(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Hi guys
Am in Lagos but barrier is not a problem..it's concerning marriages and singles getting married in my family
Introduction that we finally saw after so long just scattered for no apparent reason and people keep dreams of our ladies being covered..pls reach out or call me 0816-982-7645
There was a foundational agreement between your ancestors and a deity, they pledged all the females to the deity for protection, now that you all are grown up, no one is coming to marry you.

You must separate yourself from that deity and become free.

Send me a DM and God will deliver you.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Strong Nanny Needed by henrimoto(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2022
jendor123:

Do you really believe in God?. Are you born again? If your answers are yes to this questions, then I can tell you; you don't really need a deliverance pastor. Work on your mindset, move closer to people of God and seriously fast and pray. He will answer u when you call.
Uncle, na the wrong person you quote so.
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by Davico(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Hi guys
I sent you a DM as regards this post
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by emmanuelbrown26: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2022
Op u are about to be duped, be very very careful ohhhhhh, Street no dey smile again.
Someone suggested that u should change location, I think I would go with that suggestion. Also, getting married is not a difficult task at all.
U hv to work on yourself, just ask yourself some inner questions, believe me u will get d answer while u are not married or why d marriage proposal went south.
Then, mother characters is also another factor. Some men, before they engage a woman, they will like to know d type of mother d lady has. If your mother is d authoritarian type, some men will find it difficult bcs their is this feelings that d mother would be controlling d daughter in her husband's house.
Also, your life style too, u see my dear sister if u are a feminists don't disturb yourself going to any church for deliverance bcs u hv to create a man by yourself and marry d man u created.
Forget about all these Nairaland aunties here ohhhhhh. Na frustration dey worry then. I know some of them
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by Papvz: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Thanks, is there anyone I can ask for in particular[/quote]

Just go to Prayer City at Magboro
Re: Strong Nanny Needed by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Going to Sango OTA living Faith church grin grin wanna come

(1) (Reply)

Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai / Lady Uses Candlelight To Make Custard For Her Baby To Avert Her From Sleeping... / Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.