Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP (22983 Views)

Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP / Rivers Visit: You Lack Moral Right To Speak Against Corruption, PDP Hits Tinubu / Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by robosky02(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Nigeria's can't breath

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Badgers14: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2020
frankyychiji:
What about all the noise APC made before 2014? Why are they committing the same offence after shouting upandan even up to chattam House? grin

You don kolet your allowee take buy data nah. Tweet bubu and ask him cheesy
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by NSK4U(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2020
Hahaha PDP has captured it....

I thought as much �.....pondei was being suffocated by the giant grandfather of corruption in Nigeria's history.
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Wigetsolar: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2020
meum:
Nothing happened to the man na just format. Is this how people faint?
He was acting their script.

To say na me dey investigate d matter d man 4 answer Dat question as E dey hot. Faint ko, coma ni.

The real haters of 9ja r d corrupt people in power and those that stole in the past.

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Rufflinez: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Yes, the ND are watching the movie with keen interest to start nominating for awards coz Prof. Pondei is already the best actor 2020
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by kennyz247(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

They are tired of telling us about their campaign mantra! 16years of misrule undecided

Because their 5years of fantastically misrule has so much overwhelmed that of the PDP

They are so shameless about it

Are we talking about the money borrowed

The money laundered

The money stolen

The ones swallowed by animals

Godfatherism

Propaganda

Scandal/drama

Rubber stamped HoRs

Certificate forgery

The individual/party members involved

Yet none of them have been brought to book

This is the reason, many of us do not believe in the corruption APC/Buhari is fighting!

Only God can help this country

weytn ds one dey talk self?

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by ofuonyebi: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2020
This was what i foresaw in 2013 when i prophetically declared and wrote that..."if Nigeria did NOT KILL corruption..corruption WILL KILL Nigeria.
Read TELL Magazine ..JUNE 3, 2013 for details of my great and historical article...This is now what #presidentBuhari< is using as "APC mantra" to fight corruption in Nigeria...
...Honestly, now that corruption is KILLING NIGERIA...i deserve recognition for my "copy right" quotation... which PMB has stolen from me...for 5-yrs
In a good country..people of good conscience will rise up to demand for justice...for the rape of someones effort...robbing peter to pay paul

If you belong to those patriotic Nigerians who support "TRUTH & JUSTICE"...pls help to like & share for the world to know it today

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by dahnimoh(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Pondei and the looted money

THE money suffocated him and he fainted

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by GoodofNaija: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2020
festacman:
PDP Papa Deceives Pikins, what did you do to stop corruption in NDDC under your watch?

Give Buhari some accolades for the on-going forensic audit of NDDC. And for some people who are saying that nothing will come out of current audit and probe, just wait and see.

So what has changed since 5 years of APC

Or did you not preach change
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by SOJOSEPH(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Is he not one of the Nigerian ASUU lecturers

In the other news of them professor the heads raw material research center said his agency has a technology breakthrough of kilishi meat mass production technology after 35 years of experience.

Useless professors!!!!!!!

Spit on them!!!!
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Prenonjebose: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Corruption has turned into Andre the giant in this country.
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by GoodofNaija: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Angelfrost:
PDP is criticizing Buhari on corruption... What a joke!!! grin grin grin

So who should criticize them?

Is anticorruption not the slogan of APC

So what should they be criticized with if not for the collapse of their slogan
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by arsenal33: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2020
PDP is talking
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2020
conductor266:
Fraudgeria. Na this shithole somebody say e go later better? Make una continue wasting una time and una children's future cheesy

When you people are ready everybody will go back to their natural nations as it is before the possessed lunatic called Fraud Luggard came and scattered everything.

Lol
guy you too funny! cheesy
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Minjim: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Can you hear PDP?

Nigerians have suffered
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Ezmans: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2020
guruspent:
corruption in Nigeria is like bread and butter for these politicians
am waiting for ikorodu Bois to mimick him
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Naijaarchive(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Can you just imagine grin
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by michoim(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Satanic PDP...
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Minjim: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2020
GoodofNaija:

I'll give Buhari, just little, credit for exposing corruption under him.
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Farki: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2020
CalabarPikin:
U call him managing director....and expect him to act less....haba naah...dis guy is a professional... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Dis guys don see us finish ah swear down....

Just look at their glowing, egg shaped skulls looking so enticing to slam with a heavy object.
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by gbemishile: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2020
but diezani get mind wey she no collapse under investigation see pot wey dey call kettke black
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by frankyychiji(f): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Badgers14:

You don kolet your allowee take buy data nah. Tweet bubu and ask him cheesy
Does he read? The president does not read!

Lootimi Amaechi 2046
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by frankyychiji(f): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2020
gbemishile:
but diezani get mind wey she no collapse under investigation
see pot wey dey call kettke black
But they promised chaaaangee?
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by festacman(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Is forensic audit of NDDC not a change from the past? Were you expecting a magical transformation a system heavily raped by the military and PDP in the notorious 16 years.
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:
I'm pretty sure the NDDC wasn't any better when PDP was there. Upon all the Niger Delta's claims of being sidelined, GEJ was VP for 2 years and president for about 6 years, yet they stole money and empowered militants instead of pouring massive development to the Niger Delta. Diezani Alison-Madueke, another Niger Deltan was also petroleum minister, she also "fainted to the UK" and bought a diplomatic passport in the Dominican Republic immediately Buhari entered office.

PDP and APC are birds of the same feather. Vote for credible candidates not by party cos both parties have failed Nigerians.

This is why there is no hope for this country. We always make reference to our evil past. Whoever progress doing that?

Until we start hold current officeholders accountable without comparing them to the evil past of their colleagues, they will never sit up since we don't have a good reference past yet.
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by CalabarPikin: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2020
fairfora:
LOL @ the last picture. Some Nigerians would faint on hearing the mind-boggling corruption when uncovered after the exit of this regime. PDP's would be a tip of the iceberg.

I hope the APC would not come and be telling us later that the PDP caused the ongoing corruption drama at the NDDC. How can someone claim he spent billions of naira on overseas trip during the lockdown since 2018, fees of students under the sponsorship of the NDDC abroad were not paid. These guys don't have a conscience undecided.

Sometimes getting to know how they spend the money is not necessary to me...I swear....it hurts more after going through series of mess and some fools are just pocketing the money calling themselves leaders.....

Money heist the hungry me....I just need a professor
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by beejay4all(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2020
#Akpabio: Most Of The Contracts In NDDC Are Awarded To National Assembly Members.– Akpabio

#Chairman: Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Is ok, Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Don't talk again, off your mic.�����, Drama and season film,what a shame!!!
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Obey82: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2020
The weight of the stolen money made him unconscious.

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by GoodofNaija: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Minjim:

I'll give Buhari, just little, credit for exposing corruption under him.

So didn't PDP expose corruption under them

Or do you want to tell me this kind of sleaze will happen under OBJ?
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

This is why there is no hope for this country. We always make reference to our evil past. Whoever progress doing that?

Until we start hold current officeholders accountable without comparing them to the evil past of their colleagues, they will never sit up since we don't have a good reference past yet.

The past isn't unconnected to the present. You cannot talk about the present and leave out the past, especially not the immediate past.

Let everyone who has stolen money be held accountable, as long as they are still alive! Nobody must be left out! angry
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by GoodofNaija: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2020
festacman:

Is forensic audit of NDDC not a change from the past? Were you expecting a magical transformation a system heavily raped by the military and PDP in the notorious 16 years.

So it is NASS that is now conducting Forensic audit. When did NASS become forensic auditor?

The fact that it is NASS that is conducting should tell you that the government itself has failed.

EFCC and ICPC that should be conducting such audit have lost control under your APC.

Buhari who appointed exgovernors as ministers knows he's not ready to fight any corruption. He's just deceiving you.

Shame on all of you zombees!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo / Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose / Officers Killed In Borno Buried By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.