Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP (22985 Views)

Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP / Rivers Visit: You Lack Moral Right To Speak Against Corruption, PDP Hits Tinubu / Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by virashaha: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by geesilver(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2020
no hope for common man

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by GeneralStan(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2020
This Nation is Lost! I repeat This Nation is Lost!!

2 Likes

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Eberex(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Yes and all we end up doing is make noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by nizelgirl(f): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Next he will appear on wheelchair. Let them continue acting the script.
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by danie09(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2020
K
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2020
SmhPolitical Fainters/sickysicky when probed...
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by krissy111(f): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Check my profile
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Blaze232(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2020
PDP. the problem of Nigeria since independence... You people should handle ur problems and allow propaganda rest. Concentrate on your duly elected governors ,tell them to concentrate on capital projects and delivery of dividends to her citizens

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by sageer1706(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2020
What baffles me is the fact that the so-called leaders of the Niger delta regions (the likes of Edwin clerk, asari dokubo etc) just keep quite with all these things happening... The moment our politicians are involve in corrupt practices and been question they start their fainting and collapsing drama just to evade the issues been questioned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by ruggedtimi(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2020
That started from pdp Timi Alaibe's era in nddc

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by gambia(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2020
He collapsed b4 ordinary committee, i can't imagine what will happen on judgement day with God....

3 Likes

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Badgers14: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2020
Not condoning the massive corruption at NDDC and Nigeria as a whole but this is just pot calling kettle black...

We haven't forgotten Olisa Metuh came to court lying on a stretcher grin grin

And Fayose pulled his own stunt too...

Please dont quote me, I am not feeling fine..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by bcbones: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2020
Pdp too dey talk.....fayose and dino started the trend...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by AMvanquish: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2020
You're all the same. Spare us please

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Kendaboss(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2020
My thoughts exactly, you have spoken without bias..
loneprof:
I'm pretty sure the NDDC wasn't any better when PDP was there. Upon all the Niger Delta's claims of being sidelined, GEJ was VP for 2 years and president for about 6 years, yet they stole money and empowered militants instead of pouring massive development to the Niger. Delta. Diezani Alison-Madueke, another Niger Deltan was also petroleum minister, she also "fainted to the UK" and bought a diplomatic passport in the Dominican Republic immediately Buhari entered office.

PDP and APC are birds of the same feather. Vote for credible candidates not by party cos both parties have failed Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Gideoniteprime4: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2020
meum:
Nothing happened to the man na just format. Is this how people faint?
hmmm
it seems you know alot about fainting oo
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by betx07: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2020
See coal calling pot black........ PDP APC what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by fredoooooo: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2020
Chop yam i chop yam party .. Goats wey dey chop yam according to oga jonah grin cheesy
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Strongbest(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2020
Naija matter na drama these days

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Ayofaks(f): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Nigeria has turned into Fuji house of commotion cheesy cheesy cry

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Evangdanyno2017(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Corruption in Nigeria has no remedy, every public Holder wants his or her share of national cake. The common Nigerians are at the receiving end. Only God that would help Nigeria
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by watchindelta(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Very funy Country wow oh..... A country were every evil things gat support lol.
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Lol we need to check this shame.
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by PIMPAR: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Pandemic Development Party can deceive their gullible followers

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Unified07: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2020
That man was a doctor he must have taken something to distract the corrupt house from further questioning him
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by frankyychiji(f): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Badgers14:
Not condoning the massive corruption at NDDC and Nigeria as a whole but this is just pot calling kettle black...

We haven't forgotten Olisa Metuh came to court lying on a stretcher grin grin

And Fayose pulled his own stunt too...

Please dont quote me, I am not feeling fine..
What about all the noise APC made before 2014? Why are they committing the same offence after shouting upandan even up to chattam House? grin

1 Like

Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by SWORD419(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2020
He wouldn't have been tried if it was under pdp, one Good thing about this tenure is despite it flaws criminals are being exposed
Re: Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2020
CalabarPikin:
U call him managing director....and expect him to act less....haba naah...dis guy is a professional... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Dis guys don see us finish ah swear down....
LOL @ the last picture. Some Nigerians would faint on hearing the mind-boggling corruption when uncovered after the exit of this regime. PDP's would be a tip of the iceberg.

I hope the APC would not come and be telling us later that the PDP caused the ongoing corruption drama at the NDDC. How can someone claim he spent billions of naira on overseas trip during the lockdown since 2018, fees of students under the sponsorship of the NDDC abroad were not paid. These guys don't have a conscience undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Starving In DSS Facility – Brother (Prince Kanu Meme) / Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC / Police Raid Peoples Gazette’s Main Office In Abuja, Arrest Editor, Four Others

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.