Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) (432 Views)

Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi / Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) / Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) by Food4Good: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2020
A Very Good day, Nairalanders,

A Startup Company called SignalEats (www.signaleats.com) is sharing an opportunity to learn Free courses from Google, Amazon and Top Universities (Uni. Of Toronto, Uni. Of Alberta, Imperial College London e.t.c)100% Fully Paid.

The courses have been proven to add value in the following areas:
*You’ll receive tangible career benefits from these courses.
*You can start a new career after completing these courses.
*You’ll get a pay increase or promotion.

Gain access to graded materials
With this, you will have access to all course materials including graded assignments, which will be used to assess your knowledge of the subject area and determine whether you’ve mastered the material to earn a certificate.

Gain access to course content and videos
You will have access to this course material (2 months after enrollment) to keep on learning, and brush up on what you’ve learned at any time.

Showcase your accomplishment on your LinkedIn profile or resume
When you pass your course, you'll receive your certificate. You can share your certificate with friends, employers and others through an easy-to-share link.

Help support our mission
As a startup, it was painstaking to aggregate all the best courses with free certificates. So Nairalanders, your contribution will go a long way to support our mission to fight Zero Hunger through our food campaign for vulnerable people during this period.

I urge you to pay-it-forward by sharing this opportunity with your friends and families. Opportunity ends soon.

Download the Course Links Here

https://signaleats.com/learn-give

P.S: Dear Nairaland Mods, I'm absolutely new posting here (since 2009). If my post contradicts any Nairaland rule, kindly PM me before making any decisions. I'm only sharing a genuine opportunity, Cheers!
Re: 100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) by Food4Good: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'm surprised no one cares to give their feedback? I'll have no other choice than to delete this opportunity.
Re: 100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) by sharaff6(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
nice one interested
Re: 100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) by Food4Good: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
sharaff6:
nice one interested
Thank you. Simply download the courses here

Please, your feedbacks are very important. All the best and happy learning.
Re: 100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) by Lazycyndy(f): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Food4Good:

Thank you. Simply download the courses here

Please, your feedbacks are very important. All the best and happy learning.

Thank you so much, I just enrolled in some courses now. Hope to start learning soon.

1 Like

Re: 100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) by Food4Good: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Lazycyndy:

Thank you so much, I just enrolled in some courses now. Hope to start learning soon.
Awesome! Happy learning and all the best! smiley
Re: 100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) by Food4Good: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2020
cc: seun, Iala and the rest of the mod..
I totally understand this opportunity isn't Big Brother Naija, which is currently trending.

It's no good trying to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge.
Can you move this opportunity to front page? The course enrollments expires in less than 5 days.

People have started giving Wonderful feedbacks about this opportunity.
And it requires no upfront money or personal information.
Re: 100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) by Food4Good: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Only 2 more days left to enroll for the courses. Multiple opportunity awaits you..
And remember to send your feedback here. smiley
Re: 100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) by Food4Good: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
As the deadline for the free courses enrollment ends today, It's been my pleasure sharing this opportunity with everyone.
Happy learning and may we all be favoured. Cheers!
Re: 100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) by Food4Good: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Did you miss out on July opportunity to learn for free?
Good news, it's been extended with updated free courses now available for a limited time only.

Make use of this great opportunity while this offer is still open.

(1) (Reply)

Things To Eat For Quality Sleep / My 3 Year Old Nephew Takes Over My Channel / Marriage! Marriage!! Marriage!!! Is It Really As It Sounds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.