|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,105,586 members, 7,663,263 topics. Date: Friday, 01 December 2023 at 04:42 AM
|Please Help Me With A Job by Japheth17: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2020|
Good morning all,
Please I need a job, a source of income, anything at all.
I'm tired of staying at home, idle and useless to myself and family.
I am a graduate (yet to serve) and really fluent in English language.
I'm using opera mini's free 50mb create this topic, as I have been 'data-less' for weeks now.
Please anyone that wants to reach me should kindly call. My number is zero eight one six zero five six zero one two five.
Thanks and God bless.
|Re: Please Help Me With A Job by BaynetFuse: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2020|
Vacancy for the role of a Content & Social Media Analyst
The Content & Social Media Analyst will be responsible for building strong online communities of assigned accounts through engaging content on various social media platforms and also engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumer and the assigned brand.
1. Oversee all the social media pages of an assigned brand.
2. Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten the audience and promote brand-focused messages.
3. Develop a monthly content calendar for different brands as assigned.
4. Monitor the social media account of an assigned brand and offer constructive interaction with online users.
5. Design and manage digital solutions to meet clients’ needs.
6. Building quality proposals with unique social media insights and consumer behaviour.
7. Ensure 100% decorum on the online community page of the assigned account.
8. Ensure excellent and 100% client satisfaction and retention as well as achieve increasing revenue goals for the business.
1. Must possess a minimum of B.Sc degree in Marketing, Communication or related field.
2. Possess a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in content development and social media management.
3. Exceptional Multi-tasking skills
4. Must be able to explain complex digital data in a simple way for clients understanding.
5. Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
6. Must demonstrate the ability to meet short time deadlines.
7. Proficient with Microsoft Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
8. Must be technology savvy and innovation-driven.
Method of Application
Applicants should send an updated CV with “Content and Social Media Analyst” as subject of mail to email@example.com on or before 31st July, 2020.
Due to proximity to the workplace, only applicants within the Lekki-Ajah or Island axis will be contacted.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27