Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise (66959 Views)

Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House / Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Vitamin17(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
arrant nonsense angry
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by funlo2013: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Repent today and believe the Gospel. Jesus is coming soon! Do not let death or rapture meet you in sin! Escape for your life! The end is near!!! Jesus is calling you! Matt. 11: 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by RTSC: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
backnbeta:
That thing is scripted undecided
Vee is 23, Katrine is 27, Praise is 27.
They are acting perfectly within their ages.
It doesn't need to be scripted.
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by oluwaleinad(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Show naver start dem hungry lion don dey fight for preeq...
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by wildikeman(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
That ass is fake
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
I showed my landlord this post and he said I shouldn’t worry about my next rent! undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
majamajic:
The selectors of BBN this time tried , the girls heavy this time
I pray that bursty lady stays till end or at least end of one month sub

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by DModeCntStopMe: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
tehilah92:
Ah, e too early na, abi Dem dey play script ni!

If you no know, you no know

It's all scripted from the onset.
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by backnbeta(f): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
RTSC:

Vee is 23, Katrine is 27, Praise is 27.

They are acting perfectly within their ages.

It doesn't need to be scripted.
Whatever rocks their boat...one would think a 27-year-old would act more maturely though undecided
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by ayodayg(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
All na script.
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by davidtemi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
techmo:
cool

It's weather for two abeg no blame them.. everywhere cold

Naso BamBam sef quickly hijack Tedy to herself now they are married with kids

During NYSC orientation camp some people go dey form, dem no go quickly catch better babes and network

kid abeg
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by omomummy13: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Praise actually wanted ka3na.

See him shadowing her to come on the bed.
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by 12inchess: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yakubu113:
What is the aim of this shown can someone please explain it to me because i just don't get it.
The aim of the show is to get some sexy looking girls that are willing to show their breasts in live tv or even have sex on live TV then lock them in a building with sexually active guys so that things can happen and the audience can watch. I can tell u that most of the people criticizing this show here will still go and sneak and watch to wan. K to Dora's boobs or Nengi ass because we are mostly hypocritical in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by 12inchess: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
backnbeta:

Whatever rocks their boat...one would think a 27-year-old would act more maturely though undecided
It's a game and she has said she is willing to do anything to win the prize money. Someone that is already separated at 27 and was married to a 64 year old man probably oyinbo. She has also frozen 8 of her eggs in South Africa so she just needs a sperm donor. She doesn't care about morals or your religion. She only cares about the platform and winning.
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by RexTramadol1: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
They selected call girls
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Femeto: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oloshoism.
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Suresamskid(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Them no get work
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
tehilah92:
Ah, e too early na, abi Dem dey play script ni!
Obviously.
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Grateful02(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Majority of peeps following BBNaija this year dey on high alert for SEX soonest
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Teejay13(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Them never know wetin de worry them yet

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Chirowman(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please can someone tell me the essence of this program Bbnaija?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by 44kings: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Gotta watch this show for real for real ...�������
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Crochet: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmm still understand the moral lesson in all these nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by babapressy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na waaa
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Ndmichaels(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
edoairways:

Big brother is scripted including the reunion
I’m not sure about the reunion, but the show proper, isn’t scripted.
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by stieyven(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
gayman99:
Thick thick yan-sh everywhere

Oh my God see correct YAN-SH
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by YUSTECH3(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2020
Una don start this rubbish again ...
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by omiolota1960(m): 4:50am On Jul 22, 2020
what is the purpose of big brother naija?
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by gayman99: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

Abeg swerve and park-well. In the first place what are you doing on this thread Holy Moses?
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2020
SweetCunt97 Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Scripted . God punish all of them there

it's Really hard to see a female that hates BBN
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by losdiose(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2020
Rubbish

Nothing educational

Later they will be saying that the youths are bad whereas they do not do anything to promote intelligent learning.

The organizers are just out to make multi million naira bucks from gullible Nigerians in promoting rubbish and immorality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.