Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise (66940 Views)

Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House / Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by InvertedHammer: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
/
I love it.

Distract the teaming Nigerian youths while their destiny is being fritted away.

Everyone and nations are working on rebuilding self and economy while the youths in Nigeria will be entertained with frivolities.

Smart move.
/
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Realtalk20: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
angry
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Whothecapfits: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Olodo24: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na fight wey I dey wait for
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by celeiyke: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
I wonder how adults live a fake life under camera for 3 months
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by lugo99(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
ok o, i knw say some girls no fit hold bodi 4 a week, but e too early 4 them to dey H-Mood, abi wetin una think?
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
how would someone be so comfortable rubbing your body on total strange men all in the name of games.hmm na wa ooo
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Ategberoson(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
this show is for rich men pikin to watch, it would be sad if kids of nobody subject their time to be watching this nonsense

people from poor homes that their parents have no investment down for you would be foolish to watch this show 24/7 and everyday

leave it for rich man pikin to watch and hustle

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by earnit1: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
really
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Burntcoal(f): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bt wtf is wrong wit dem. Cant dey all sleep on their assigned beds. Must dey snuggle a total stranger. Jeez
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by efemena5050(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Last night, a minor wrestling broke out between Ka3na and Vee as both ladies struggled to sleep beside Praise for the night.

Ka3na was spotted with Praise lying on the bed, before she stood up and lost the spot to Vee who has been waiting patiently for the golden moment to occupy the spot once Ka3na gets out.

Apparently, she finally had her chance to sleep beside Praise for the night when Ka3na moved out of the bed, and she grabbed the opportunity immediately. However, after she laid down, Ka3na came back and the struggle began.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rlis3X9Hzc
useless tins misplaced priorities if na only me the organanisers of this show for pack go village or even dey for street the look for jobs.......imagine gathering organism in room just to act for the amusements of some simple minded individuals with no benefits to their lives
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by backnbeta(f): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
tehilah92:
Ah, e too early na, abi Dem dey play script ni!
That thing is scripted undecided
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by cray91(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
lol big time lubbish!
GuestLog:
Lubish!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Dreyceepey: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
OP They were only playing, why exaggerating it
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by barrypro: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by jayaim: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Is so sad that sex is glorified above things of God this days
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by omooba969(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
When will Nigerians get sense and focus more on pressing issues.

Be like say this mumu dey inside una blood.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Yakubu113: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
What is the aim of this shown can someone please explain it to me because i just don't get it.
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Well I can't say it's too early
Because that is the main reason their there grin
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Joshkouture: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Well to be perfectly honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective i would like to say i have nothing to say thank you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Sonicroyel: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
scripted things naso the conji take dey starlet just after 2days..
another 3 months of drama
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by keu8: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is another platform that makes the youths to go to sleep while they country is being misrule by the evil politicians
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Adenugay(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Is that so?
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by Bbbwings: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
gayman99:
Thick thick yan-sh everywhere
I tell you
Face no fine
But bakassi dey berekete
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by RTSC: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
PRAISE na bad guy.

What do you expect from a guy that was in a threesomee relationship with two women where they sleep with each other at the same time?

He has the anointing of woman.

Don't carry your babe near him.
Re: BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise by akaza90(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na to they give them Belle for that place remain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.