Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Agboola Ajayi Is No Threat To Me Winning The Ondo Primaries — Jegede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi Is No Threat To Me Winning The Ondo Primaries — Jegede (152 Views)

Akeredolu: Agboola Ajayi Is A Neophyte, Nincompoop (Video) / Governor Akeredolu Disqualify To Participate In Apc Ondo Primaries Election / Ondo 2020: Dogara heads PDP Screening Committee for Ondo Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi Is No Threat To Me Winning The Ondo Primaries — Jegede by Ifeanyiwrite: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
In about forty eight hours the People’s Democratic Party will hold its state primary elections in Ondo state. One of the candidates, Mr. Eyitayo Jegede has stated that he is confident he will emerge as winner and the deputy governor of the state, Agboola Ajayi poses no threat to him winning.

Jegede who has served as the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice in the state has picked his nomination ticket to become the next governor of Ondo state.

Mr. Agboola Ajayi who recently defected from the APC to the People’s Democratic Party after a disagreement with the governor.

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/agboola-ajayi-is-no-threat-to-me-winning-the-ondo-primaries-jegede/

(1) (Reply)

Gas Flare Penalty Fund / What VP Osinbajo Was Up To In The Last Week. / "You Have 48hrs To Publish Names Of Lawmakers Awarded Contract Or Face Our Wrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.