Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders (996 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Donates ₦100 Million To Akere Spare Parts Traders / Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki / Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by Twinbellu4(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yesterday the door to door campaign team of APC led by lord Amen Osunde was at the Uwelu spare parts market to campaign for the candidacy of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and Mallam Gani Audu.
The beauty of this very outreach was that the traders refused to hear from Lord Amen Osunde and his team, instead they insisted the campaign team listened to them so they can share their bitter experiences with the Obaseki's administration.

For them Obaseki was not an option.

"Go Siddon my friend,Pastor Oasgie Ize-Iyamu is the next governor of Edo State, I don already vote Pastor Ize-Iyamu for dream, wetin remain na make September 19th reach make i vote am for real life." Anonymous trader.

An elderly trader had this to say...

"When our market got burnt over a year ago Obaseki promised to rebuild the market and give us some palliatives, till now we have not heard from him, it was this same Pastor Ize-Iyamu that came to our aide by sending us pallaitives.

Our votes at Uwelu spare parts market as a whole is for Pastor Ize-Iyamu and Mallam Gani Audu"

Lord Amen Osunde and his door to door team have vowed to reach out to every single household in Egor with the SIMPLE AGENDA of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

1 Like

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by Cajal(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Twinbellu4:
Yesterday the door to door campaign team of APC led by lord Amen Osunde was at the Uwelu spare parts market to campaign for the candidacy of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and Mallam Gani Audu.
The beauty of this very outreach was that the traders refused to hear from Lord Amen Osunde and his team, instead they insisted the campaign team listened to them so they can share their bitter experiences with the Obaseki's administration.

For them Obaseki was not an option.

"Go Siddon my friend,Pastor Oasgie Ize-Iyamu is the next governor of Edo State, I don already vote Pastor Ize-Iyamu for dream, wetin remain na make September 19th reach make i vote am for real life." Anonymous trader.

An elderly trader had this to say...

"When our market got burnt over a year ago Obaseki promised to rebuild the market and give us some palliatives, till now we have not heard from him, it was this same Pastor Ize-Iyamu that came to our aide by sending us pallaitives.

Our votes at Uwelu spare parts market as a whole is for Pastor Ize-Iyamu and Mallam Gani Audu"

Lord Amen Osunde and his door to door team have vowed to reach out to every single household in Egor with the SIMPLE AGENDA of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

..all about SIMPLE AGENDA....The campaign strategy SIMPLE AGENDA ..IS CAPTIVATING

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Troubles for Party of Tax Collectors

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by lalawealthy: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
When purpose is not clearly defined,abuse becomes inevitable.I understand the high sentiment displayed by my fellow comrades here in respect to Obaseki,but to be objective,u don't fight people that made and make u in Life.Edo state has 18Lg,192 ward and about 2,600 polling unit and a governor is to cast his vote in just a polling unit,these people work tirelessly for you and u emerged ,then u had d impetus to call them fraud,thief and all sort of names and you expect nature to forgive u?NEVER!may all of you that is supporting Obaseki,may what Obaseki did to his pay masters becomes una portion.AMEN..money weY u say u nor wan share,u come share ham in less than a month....HYPOCRITE!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by adekolaelect(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
APC embark on door to door campaigns with Edo people while PDP /Obaseki embark on media propagandas ,Insults and many allegations towards APC members but they forget to recall that strategy did not work for PDP 2014 & 2019 elections respectively .If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by Leboska(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Apc online miscreants are funny ooo, e go clear una for eye. Las Las una go get Sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by positivelord: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Trash...Edo na Edo oo. No be Lagos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by Austino50: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na so!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by IamWonderful: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
imagine, go and sit down, no need for vote, Edo state belong to Eze- iyamu,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin the mumu should keep posting videos on signboard and singing godfatherism

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by favor914: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
positivelord:
Trash...Edo na Edo oo. No be Lagos..
Of course Edo is not Lagos State, did anyone say Uwelu spare parts market is in Lagos State?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by NnadyAutos: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Don't forget that the market is flooded with easterners who are predominantly of Christian faith.It may be difficult to vote Ize Iyamu because of his Muslim deputy.
Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hahahahahhaha
APc na mumu
See campaign strategy
He say,he say

Re: Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders by Trumpcard05: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Scores Sustain Injuries As Heavy Gunshots Greet PDP Campaign Flag-off In Benin / Parents Of Nigerian Student Missing In Ukraine, Caleb Obari, Call For Help / Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Own "Biafra" Project, Igbos Are Tired Of His Folly: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.