Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki (21806 Views)

Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out / Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by BleedingPen: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo state has said there is no animosity between him and Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress for the Sept. 19 Edo Governorship election.

Igbere TV reports that Obaseki explained he treats the APC candidate like his younger brother and he(Ize-Iyamu) reciprocates with respect like unto an elder brother.

The incumbent Governor spoke at the palace of the Oba of Benin, Ewuare II, on Wednesday when key political players gathered for a peace meeting, as earlier reported by us.

Governor Obaseki claimed he had never and would not participate in any election violence as the chief security officer of the state.

“Actually, the point I’ll make, Your Majesty, is that I’m acting in two capacities: as the chief security officer of the State as the incumbent Governor and as a candidate. I think it’s important that I make that separation, he said.

“That’s why I’m emphasising that as the chief security officer and incumbent, I swore to an oath and I don’t have any issue with swearing to that oath to my God that I will not participate, I’ve never participated, I’ll never participate in violence particularly when it affects the people I’m governing.

“I’ll never. I’ve never. Let it also be on record that I have no problem whatsoever with my brother, Osagie Ize-Iyamu. We are contesting for the same position but we have no personal animosity between us.

“I treat him like my younger brother and he respects me. He gives me my respect and that is the relationship we enjoy. So, Your Majesty, I just wanted to make that point.”
https://igberetvnews.com/1363415/ize-iyamu-younger-brother-respects-gov-obaseki/

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by BleedingPen: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Xscape1993(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Good one from the winning governor. I call him my G.G.O.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
person wey no know una politicians still Dy learn work for ochanja.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
4+4=obaseki

Oshiomole the scallywag can burn to ashes

Shaibu is waiting for him and useless bastard Kabaka.
boys go roast then

Wike + Shaibu = warrrr

don't worry if the the fake pasta criminal do well you'll dash am commissioner for gutter cleaning

cc
CilicMarin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Vixlot: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
But he will beat you..See their hug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdYBir21mdA
Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Timatayo1: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Good talk

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by edoairways: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
What were you expecting him to say? ☹️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Deborah98(f): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
So why the rift undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Deborah98(f): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
edoairways:
What were you expecting him to say? ☹️
same thing you are thinking undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by edoairways: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Deborah98:
same thing you are thinking undecided
You expect the governor to say otherwise ☹️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Slawormir: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The funny thing is that whoever wins
Still oshiomhole is gonna be in deep shit

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Lamasta(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
This Edo election should just come and go jare grin

8 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Deborah98(f): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
edoairways:

You expect the governor to say otherwise ☹️
lolzzzzz not really,but am cool with his statement, politics shouldn't be a do or die affair and politicians should stop making the electorates see it as one ..

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by edoairways: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Deborah98:
lolzzzzz not really,but am cool with his statement, politics shouldn't be a do or die affair and politicians should stop making the electorates see it as one ..
Yeah grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Edo2020: 4:33am On Sep 04, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by vibbb: 4:52am On Sep 04, 2020
Ize-Iyamu is your brother not doubt.
We all know that it's not a fight against Iyamu, it's a contest against one man like that.

11 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Iruobean(m): 4:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Audio
Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Na him be say Ize-Iyamu still dey learn work for ya hand!

He still has 4 more years to continue his apprenticeship cheesy grin grin grin

After 4 years, you go come assess whether the thievery and deceit don commot for him eye grin cheesy cheesy

Edo cannot afford to be in the hands of Oshiomole!!!

Meanwhile those that said there's no subsidy are now removing the invincible subsidy

Say No to APC

Edo people choose wisely!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by ipobarethieves: 4:55am On Sep 04, 2020
sad BURATAI should deploy his pythons to Edo state.SHOT any idiots/Pigs

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by ipobarethieves: 4:55am On Sep 04, 2020
undecided scam talk
Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by easyfem(m): 4:56am On Sep 04, 2020
comout there ...........u better reason well coz osho and fg no play on top ur matter ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Iruobean(m): 4:56am On Sep 04, 2020
They will finalize the election in Supreme court.

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by jericco1(m): 4:57am On Sep 04, 2020
My brother talk is cheap o.. if Edo election gets bloody, then you have failed! Whether your opponent is your brother or not, one thing is certain your interests are not aligned

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Susu888(m): 4:57am On Sep 04, 2020
Chai! See how pesin father dey lie without shame.

Iyamu is surely younger than u but with regards to him respecting u.... Fear God small now!
Even u know say na lie u dey lie... Who respects a person with ur character?? We don see u finish especially after that thugish move of de-roofing the state house of assembly.

Ur a disgrace my frnd!!

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:01am On Sep 04, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad BURATAI should deploy his pythons to Edo state.SHOT any idiots/Pigs
Election shouldn't be a do or die affair

May you be shot in the same way you wish for others. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Freestainworld(m): 5:03am On Sep 04, 2020
good speech from the governor but the governor should rugged things with them if the state opposition needs ruggedity

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04am On Sep 04, 2020
Lol grin

This election is turning to comedy already.

Edolites, vote wisely.

This is your future we are talking about here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by ForeThinker: 5:05am On Sep 04, 2020
Abbi o
Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 04, 2020
Show him he's your younger one at the poll
4+4 Torgba

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by ipobarethieves: 5:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Election shouldn't be a do or die affair

May my family be shot if they snatch ballot box /in the same way you wish for others. Amen!
Why fear.Military will only go after trouble maker.Snatch ballot box and die.Simple u cast Ur vote a d go home

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki by ipobarethieves: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Na him be say Ize-Iyamu still dey learn work for ya hand!

He still has 4 more years to continue his apprenticeship cheesy grin grin grin

After 4 years, you go come assess whether the thievery and deceit don commot for him eye grin cheesy cheesy

Edo cannot afford to be in the hands of Oshiomole!!!

Meanwhile those that said there's no subsidy are now removing the invincible subsidy

Say No to APC

Edo people choose ize IYAMU wisely!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Oseni Sues Nigerian Army, FCMB For ₦2 Billion / Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections / Osinbajo Storms Eke-Awka Market In Anambra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.