Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent (30477 Views)

UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent / States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March / "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Ategberoson(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
sanwaolu is a mad man. thunder will fire him and that his monkey godfather

PDP should better not give Jimi Agbaje ticket again, that dude na Tinubu's boy promise to rule Lagos one day under APC

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by surgical: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
GudluckIBB:
Even Jide does not have sympathy for the Masses.

Sad
He is not there by the power of the masses,he is there by the power of the godfather,his loyalty is 100℅ to the able godfather
When the people becomes the godfather who enthrones and dethrone,they will begin to command some respect and loyalty
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by apache22b: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
that your ES350 is it still available?

I lover that Car

how much is the Last Price

Yigalanshey:
What is all this sad

Get yourself a car to avoid unnecessary expenses on public transport which also expose you to the risk of catching Covid 19

Check my profile
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Yankee101: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
They pretend, go to churches and mosques to canvass for votes. They show their true colors once elected.

Please who in naija has received even a 10% increase in salary that these servants of hell want to milk ordinary Nigerians for 46% extra?

Other world governments are giving out palliatives while naija is collecting palliatives from her citizens
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by lugo99(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:
Lemme join the "Damn Nigger" crew

Damnnn Niggerrrr

Isoryt....
ICYDK? It's *a not *e, no dey copy- copy, na wetin wan kill nani's career, afta he wan immitate ronaldo by all means,.. lol...
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Babatunde7109(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yigalanshey:
What is all this sad

Get yourself a car to avoid unnecessary expenses on public transport which also expose you to the risk of catching Covid 19

Check my profile

Is there any promo attached to your 'profile' -- like, buy one, get one free?
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
when other state governors are offering free bus rides cos of the covid scourge, after una go talk say na centre of excellence , rubbish centre of stealing ni.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by ogododo: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
GudluckIBB:

Sad
Lagosians suffering continues
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by earnit1: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
ok
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Yigalanshey(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
apache22b:
that your ES350 is it still available?

I lover that Car

how much is the Last Price

4.1m naira distinguished customer
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Yigalanshey(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Babatunde7109:

Is there any promo attached to your 'profile' -- like, buy one, get one free?
No sir but there's a discount on all sale
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni must government subsidies every fuckkking areas of our life

We nor just want pay for anything for this country

How was govt subsidizing transportation with LBSL buses?
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by folks4luv(f): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
No big deal though. Yellow busses have increased fare by 100-120% already. I hope it won't be permanent though
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
when the poor have no means to beg again - they will turn on the rich grin time dey come
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Ulomoney(f): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
I wonder if he ever had. hahahahha!

GudluckIBB:

Sad
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Amanda4life: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
THIEVES
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by pasol4real(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Are u sure u have sense in that your head?
Who caused the price to increase in the first place?
All over the world who is supposed to bear the brunt of the covid 19 effect?
Or do you not know that, this is a fallout of the pandemic?
Oga you better give yourself sense now or.....
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by ThatFairGuy1: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
He's mad with this. Despite increasing the passenger from 20-42. Were people going to work like before in this pandemic period. he's mad. I hate Nonsense
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by rafaelgbenga(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Matured Zombie spotted, get lost you smelling poop

you better listen to the truth and stop foolishness before it’s too late for you
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by ScoobieRogers(f): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You are just in the dark. Wetin govt don do for you? Countries that boast of tax paying gain a lot from their govt. Nigerian are not even suppose pay shit cos the govt ends up looting it all

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
if we say make people boycott the buses now, ma then some people go carry APC flag go entrr.... omo infact let them increase it by 100 percent who cares.... lagosians wey no get sense
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by ogododo: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yankee101:
They pretend, go to churches and mosques to canvass for votes. They show their true colors once elected.

Please who un naija has received even a 10% increase in salary that these servants of hell want to milk ordinary Nigerians for 46% extra?

Other world governments are giving out palliatives while naija is collecting palliatives from her citizens

Na wa oo
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Nauttyprof(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Please, stop this.

The pandemic itself has a negative impact on the masses and when the government is expected to rise in such occasion to reduce this impact, she failed in carrying this out.

Do you know what Lagos State generates on her own? Don't you read on the pages of newspaper how resources are looted in Lagos? If the government do a 50-50 arrangement just to reduce this impact is that too much?

Salaries have been slashed and many businesses have been affected by the pandemic with the government inflicting more pains.

Tell me what this government has comfortably provided for the citizens. Please, name some for me without any issues attached to them then, I will agree with you on your point.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by funbiano: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
I could see that you don't know what you are saying. No job for the youth and bills is increasing day and night.

We nor just want pay for anything for this country[/quote]
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Growing(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is nonsensical. Those buses have been carrying full capacity. I have been seeing and boarding them.

So no one should use capacity as reason for increase.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Austino778: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Can u just imagine....

For this reason n other many many reason, lagos state politicians starting from d head to Governor down wit experience stage 4 of covid19 from this minus...

I av spoken.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Chucks234: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
sunbbo:
Imagine!

Is this the right time for this kind of upward review?

This is one of the reasons you need to move out of your shell and create financial freedom for yourself.

Check me signature:

let me show you how to make 8% to 10% ROI on your investment monthly for 1000 days.

It's based on Ethereum Smart Contract. Smart Contract is immutable, it's can not be altered after it setting it up.

For more understand,

You can google the following,

1. What is Blockchain Technology
2. What is Masternode Technology
3 What is Ethereum Smart Contract

NB: This is not a get rich quick

Ponzi
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by stacyadams: 12:55am On Jul 22, 2020
Mak huna go twitter go lament or huna enter street go alausa go lament grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by stacyadams: 1:00am On Jul 22, 2020
escohido123:
I heard that if u show them ur APC Id card u will board free.
Is it true?
Una neva chichomtin.
cheesy grin grin

Hahahahaha some particular tribe thought they were doing another tribe by voting APC...forgetting say every body go suffer am
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Mycommand: 5:03am On Jul 22, 2020
A very stupid decision. Your people are going through hard times during this COVID-19 pandemic crisis and this is how you can support them! Upside down brain.

ogododo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/sanwo-olu-approves-bus-fare-increase/amp/
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent by Littlefingerjp: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

you are a big fool for saying this..Do yu know what increase in bus fare mean...It means the general public transport will increase and this danfo drivers now have an excuse, Watch out and see how inflation hits Lagos state generally..No wonder I entered #500 from Orile to Idumota this morning, something that was #100-#200 on a good day...Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip / Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.