Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation (10529 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes Into Shock After Losing A Virtual Bet (Photo, Video) / Defence Minister, Buratai, Others Go Into Isolation As GOC Dies / Coronavirus: Beijing Shuts Food Market And Goes Into 'wartime Emergency Mode' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by References: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
The Minister of Police Affairs, Muhammad Dingyadi has gone into self-isolation for COVID-19.

This followed his meeting with the foreign affairs minister, Geoffrey Onyeama, who tested positive for the virus.

Dingyadi and a former Sokoto State governor, Senator Aliyu Wammako, met with Onyeama last Thursday.

The spokesman, police affairs ministry, Mr Seyi Odutayo, confirmed the development to our correspondent on today (Tuesday).

He said, “I can confirm that the minister met with his foreign affairs counterpart last Thursday and following the announcement that Mr Geoffrey Onyeama tested positive for the virus, the minister of police affairs has also decided to go into isolation in compliance with the NCDC guidelines.”

The PUNCH had reported that senior officials and staff of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs may also undergo mandatory testing for COVID-19.

Onyeama, a member of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 and the first federal cabinet member to test positive announced his status on his Twitter handle on Sunday after his fourth test returned positive for the virus.

It could not be immediately ascertained if other PTF members would take the COVID-19 test or go into quarantine on account of Onyeama’s status.

Onyeama had met with several foreign diplomats and officials in the last two weeks. He had posted pictures of the dignitaries he held meetings with on his official Twitter handle.

On July 13, he received the Ambassador of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria to Nigeria, Hocine Latli.

The minister also received a delegation from the Nigerian National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons led by the Federal Commissioner, Senator Basheer Mohammed.

On July 14, Onyeama received the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Somalia, Amb. Jamal Barrow and they both discussed issues.

https://punchng.com/breaking-covid-19-police-affairs-minister-goes-into-isolation/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by paddyofboss(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Old bews

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by gambia(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nothing new about Chinese virus.

2 Likes

Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by Kobicove(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
At this rate everyone in Nigeria will contract Covid-19 at some point...let's not fool ourselves undecided

5 Likes

Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by 175(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
angry

He wants to go and cool off jare.
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by Perfecttouchade: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Abi cell
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by paulolee(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
get well soon if its true because i dont just believe anything concerning police again after they arrested me last month and held me in thier pickup for hours until i paid a fine of 2k saying that i was caught floating the covid rules, that i was caught in a crowd without social distancing and i wasn't wearing nose mask that they too that arrested me wasn't wearing...
me wey jus de return from watching man.city vs chelsea match, that 2k really pain me because city even tear my ticket dt same nite, i swear i no fit sleep that night..

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by OUTLAWwizard: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
I hope he didn't eat any police YAM. Coz the level of oily yam eaten in the NDDC is breathtaking. If his hands are clean....i wish him speedy recovery.
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by Centcanada: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Okey.
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by jurgyvideos: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Get heal soon
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by gbaskiboy: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
If the way NCDC are portraying the Covid 19 is the way it is, hundreds of Nigerians would have been found dead lying on the road.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by hisexcellency34: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
why not just tell us he has contracted it?
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by snoopz: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
All those that doesn't want good tidings for Nigeria na so Dem go dey leave one by one
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by Chirowman(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
wahala
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by MrOjay1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by ursullalinda(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
God pls heal the world.......we are tired of this virus
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by Authoreety: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
How him take get am
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by selfdefence: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
a leader with example, i love this, just knowing he had contact with positive patient made him go on self isolation, if its some people now, they will prove stubborn because they believe they are above the law thereby endangering the innocent lives of other obedient and peaceful Nigerians

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by goldenboyofpsy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Coro has been dealing with our thieves,rogues and heartless greedy politicians in ways they least expected.....

My concern is that after all said and done,let the country become better,bigger and greater as Coro fades...

3 Likes

Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Quick Recovery cry
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by ghettokid1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Abi cell
big man isolation na heaven not cell o. gringrin

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by Greystone: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by Amspecial: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by TripA(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
So it means Wammako should be in self isolation as well.
this shit is getting real
Re: COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation by bergs2: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
gbaskiboy:
If the way NCDC are portraying the Covid 19 is the way it is, hundreds of Nigerians would have been found dead lying on the road.

I have been forced to respond to this unending ranting.
Pls Shatap if u know no what to say.

You'll stop ranting when it gets close to u or a relation, then we'd know your response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Postinor 2 Price In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) / Doctors’ Strike Paralyses Ekiti Teaching Hospital / How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.