Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Bbnaija Ladies Fight To Be On The Same Bed With Praise (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Ladies Fight To Be On The Same Bed With Praise (VIDEO) (493 Views)

Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) / How Your Bbnaija Ladies Showed Up In Stunning Ankara For The Lockdown Reunion / Ka3na Uses Swag To Carry Her Bum Short After Making Love With Praise (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ladies Fight To Be On The Same Bed With Praise (VIDEO) by pdunamis20: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
BBNaija’s Vee and Ka3na have been seen competing in a video to sleep by Praise all night long.
It could be seen clearly in the video that, Ka3na was the one sleeping beside Praise but stood up and Vee seized the opportunity to replace Ka3na.

Vee, who was yearning to sleep by Praise did not even wait for a second when she had the chance to and Ka3na, on the other hand, could not believe her eyes so she came back to resume her side of the bed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Watch video below;
https://pdunamis.com/bbnaija-ladies-fight-to-be-on-the-same-bed-with-praise-video/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "My Mom Is Diabetic, I'll Use My #30M To Get Her A New Body- Dorathy / Yul Edochie Declares Support For Laycon, Says His Level Of Intelligence Amazes H / An 11-year-old Nigeria Ballet Dancer, Anthony Madu Gets Scholarship By American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.