Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) (30252 Views)

“Why Is Wizkid So Lean?” – Fans Express Concern Over Wizkid’s Health / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Sammydanny: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2021
An interesting video has emerged online showing the moment a group of ladies struggled tirelessly for the sweaty towel of globally-famous Nigerian singer, Wizkid.

In the video, Wizkid who could be seen thrilling his fans at a concert with an exceptional performance threw his towel into the crowd and some ladies began to struggle to get hold of it.

This is not the first time such a thing is happening during Wizkid’s concert. Some time ago, some ladies decided to use a lighter to divide the crooner’s towel into shreds so that everyone could have a fair share.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73c5v6x-yg[/flash]

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Madness tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by KingEverest: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2021
na wa thats the last tin i`ll do angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
cheesy Wizkid the greatest of his generation cheesy

My guy just got nominated for his work (not gum body) for 2 different grammy categories a few days ago and he did not even make noise. If na some people now (e.g fake odogwu and president-general of frog nation) we no go rest for social media.

Wizkid >>> Burna = Davido.

If you know, you know.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Reputation is the cornerstone of power. Through reputation alone you can intimidate and win; once it slips, however, you are vulnerable, and will be attacked on all sides. Make your reputation unassailable.

In this world, màke money first and all other things will be added unto you.
We live in a society that worships power and money. Only the powerful attracts this attention.

We accuse hausa boys of dirty behavior, yet even the sophisticated and educated ladies does worst.

Never put your mouth directly into somebody's water bottle or you are dead. Your friend will never forgive you.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Okunga: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wizkid is a Big name…

Big Name Concert this December

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Hammer2021: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Big Wiz....Machala of Afrobeats

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Shutupthere: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Star doingz

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by siofra(f): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Machala the one and only!!!

✌️✌️✌️

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Yaggi: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by tasceige(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wahalur

Baba nah star nah, what do you expect!!
Person go show
Collect Wizzy Towel as souvenir,
Ain't that achievement!!! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by peculiar2233: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
I don't even know what to say
But seriously they are mad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Vggh
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by BlackXabbath(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
After baba must have blow catarrh and sweat on top hankie?

The future is strange.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by WonderManly(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
You see...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
In 20 years time, no one would know what or who WizKid was

In 40 years time, no one would remember him at all

So why the fight over his towel?

Modified

For all of you indomie generation kids abusing me and defending the honor of your music star, I am kind of old enough to know the meaning of soldier come, soldier go, barracks remains.

All of these music stars you are admiring and fighting for. In twenty to thirty years time they would be out of date and old.

Meanwhile your children would be listening to completely new muzak, and when you tell them about WizKid, they won't know who he is.

I have seen it happen before so many times in my life that I just laugh

Sixty or so years ago ladies were going crazy for one new rock star. Today, if I play his music now, none of you would know who he is.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by jarvis4: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Make I see dem

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by visiondee(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Let me throw my unwashed 2months used towel and see who will fight over it....

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Openyamind111(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Like this guy or not.. the Guys is happy making and breaking records.. so what else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by aikyg(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wow! Is the towel that expensive?
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by iiifedimma(f): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
very funny
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by OneDollarSalary(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
And these are people's girlfriends/future wives.

Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by mediainc: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na form jo grin
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Ihavethingstodo: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin dirty ladies!! and to think in the tickets, they would write "all covid-19 protocols observed" well na their problem!
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dirty girls

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo / Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Stunning Photo In Durban, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.